February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Grateful- Thanks but i'm in a dark place, since I am now in the 1% who do not respond to the trigger shot and I cannot find any information because it is so unheard of.

36 weeks! I can't wait to be skinny again... lol.
I put on a tank top this morning and realized it no longer fit... I had to have OH take it off of me because I got stuck :dohh:

Attachments

• 36 Weeks 009.jpg
    36 Weeks 009.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 36 Weeks 010.jpg
    36 Weeks 010.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 36 Weeks 011.jpg
    36 Weeks 011.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
I put on a tank top this morning and realized it no longer fit... I had to have OH take it off of me because I got stuck :dohh:

OMG Jenna! You look great!! I can only hope I'm all belly like you are :) :) :)

When did DH's mom say you were going to have the baby again? I can't remember.

Grateful- Thanks but i'm in a dark place, since I am now in the 1% who do not respond to the trigger shot and I cannot find any information because it is so unheard of.

Quin - I am so sorry you're having to deal with this! Reading your signature says that this is your second month with no O? Is that right?
When do you have another consultation with your doc?:flower:

You look so cute!!! Awwww! Yes you are ALL belly girl - I can only hope for that!! Thanks for posting the pics :flower:

Quin - I am so sorry you're having to deal with this! Reading your signature says that this is your second month with no O? Is that right?
When do you have another consultation with your doc?:flower:

Hopin- Yes ma'am it has been 2 months without an O, but last cycle was an off cycle because of the HSG and this cycle is the first I've trued with Femara and the trigger. I have a consult on the 31st to discuss "boosters", but I don't know what that means.

Thank you girls :) I'm sure you'll both look great! I hope you'll share pictures too.
She's predicting about 2 weeks before my "due date". Which would only be 2 weeks away! Sooo weird to think about, omg...

Morning Ladies!
Sorry Ive been M.I.A for a bit lol! DD got sick on me yesterday so I was busy taking care of her. Hope you all are doing well!

Hopin- Yes ma'am it has been 2 months without an O, but last cycle was an off cycle because of the HSG and this cycle is the first I've trued with Femara and the trigger. I have a consult on the 31st to discuss "boosters", but I don't know what that means.

I'm not sure what that means either? But at least they are meeting with you to try and get to the bottom of it. I hope for you that this cycle is the one for you!!! FX'd :thumbup:

I took an IC test today but BFN I think it is just too soon for that thing. 11dpo

Clomid def seems to have lengthened my luteal phase, I would've expected AF by today so fx'd!

Also I am starting to get cold/flu-like symptoms and I've been reading others have had the same -hopeandpray1- only to be prego so I really hope this is it.

I took an IC test today but BFN I think it is just too soon for that thing. 11dpo

Clomid def seems to have lengthened my luteal phase, I would've expected AF by today so fx'd!

Also I am starting to get cold/flu-like symptoms and I've been reading others have had the same -hopeandpray1- only to be prego so I really hope this is it.

Lune, have you given any thought to taking a hpt or are you just waiting until AF hasn't shown? You are saying you should've started today? When do you plan to test?

So this month I was planning on doing the whole laid back approach with temping again! Well I think I got to far along & forgot to temp..whoops!! I am happy to say though that im entering my F.P right away now.. I have had alot of cm so it looks like im about to O! :happydance:

So this month I was planning on doing the whole laid back approach with temping again! Well I think I got to far along & forgot to temp..whoops!! I am happy to say though that im entering my F.P right away now.. I have had alot of cm so it looks like im about to O! :happydance:

Man that happened quickly!! :happydance: So are you going to cave and use opks?! ;)

FX'd for you!! My biggest 'symptom' was being SO SO ridiculously tired...like can't keep your eyes open tired.

Yeay Lei!!! :happydance:

Hopin- No way lol!!! Ill just listen to body & keep bd'ing with the hubby! :)

So the christmas party went so well! It was a tacky sweater themed party & everyone participated so it was nice. I also drank away which was nice.. My DH's sister made us cupcaked that had patron in the iceing..they were yummy & my friend made jello shots. Needless to say it was nice to let loose.

Hopin- No way lol!!! Ill just listen to body & keep bd'ing with the hubby! :)

So the christmas party went so well! It was a tacky sweater themed party & everyone participated so it was nice. I also drank away which was nice.. My DH's sister made us cupcaked that had patron in the iceing..they were yummy & my friend made jello shots. Needless to say it was nice to let loose.

Sounds awesome!! Glad you had a great time!

Your FP did come fast, holy cow! But woooohooo! Get to that BDing :bunny:
Cupcakes with patron icing?! One never heard of such a thing! I'm glad you had a great time and was able to let loose. I had a movie day with a friend of mine yesterday, it was nice to get out of the house for something else besides groceries or doctor.

Your FP did come fast, holy cow! But woooohooo! Get to that BDing :bunny:
Cupcakes with patron icing?! One never heard of such a thing! I'm glad you had a great time and was able to let loose. I had a movie day with a friend of mine yesterday, it was nice to get out of the house for something else besides groceries or doctor.

Oh we have & actually started early lol ;)

I had never heard of them either but she said she mixed it into the iceing. I hate liquor but it was actually pretty good. They tasted like a margarita :D

I bet! What movie did you all go see? Jenna you need to be BDing as well to get Draven out! I cant wait to see him :happydance:

Mmm margarita...
We just watched a bunch of netflix at her place. I can't sit in movie theaters anymore, too uncomfortable :( We watched some weird documentary produced by Johnny Knoxville about some crazy white trash redneck family... It was very interesting to say the least. Lol!
I've got one more week until full term, and believe me Monday morning I'll be all over every wives tale to get this little guy out. Everything but the castor oil, that's one thing I won't try lol. It worked for my friend, but I'm too scared to venture in to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->