February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Mmm margarita...
We just watched a bunch of netflix at her place. I can't sit in movie theaters anymore, too uncomfortable :( We watched some weird documentary produced by Johnny Knoxville about some crazy white trash redneck family... It was very interesting to say the least. Lol!
I've got one more week until full term, and believe me Monday morning I'll be all over every wives tale to get this little guy out. Everything but the castor oil, that's one thing I won't try lol. It worked for my friend, but I'm too scared to venture in to that.

Jenna!! Ah so exciting. I have to tell you, when I was pregnant with my DS, I was SOOOOO ready to not be pregnant anymore. SO, I did the same thing. At about 10pm I did the castor oil, I did raspberry tea, and I did bd. I kid you not, by 4:45am I was having contractions and my son was born later that day!! So it worked!! And I didn't have any of the effects that you're supposed to have with castor oil so who knows! ahhhh I'm so excited!! :happydance:

Mmm margarita...
We just watched a bunch of netflix at her place. I can't sit in movie theaters anymore, too uncomfortable :( We watched some weird documentary produced by Johnny Knoxville about some crazy white trash redneck family... It was very interesting to say the least. Lol!
I've got one more week until full term, and believe me Monday morning I'll be all over every wives tale to get this little guy out. Everything but the castor oil, that's one thing I won't try lol. It worked for my friend, but I'm too scared to venture in to that.

oh yuck that just sounds horrible lol!!! I read about your break down & glad you are feeling better!!! I think everyone who has had a child has felt that way. i remember breaking down with DD cause I couldnt screw the lid to her bottle on right.. She was maybe a week old & I was so exhausted.. I ended up dropping the bottle on accident & milk went all over the wall & I just sat in it & cried lol! It happens!!

My friend said she only went poo twice with the castor oil! If I go past my due date I'll try it, but until then I'll just do everything else. Lol I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore too, I told OH last night I can't do it anymore.
Awhh Lei lol. That's totally something I would do haha. Luckily I plan on BF so I won't have to worry about screwing a lid on my boobies in the middle of the night. I'm sure I'll find something else to cry about though! :haha:

Hopin4, you need to put up a pregnancy ticker too!!

My friend said she only went poo twice with the castor oil! If I go past my due date I'll try it, but until then I'll just do everything else. Lol I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore too, I told OH last night I can't do it anymore.
Awhh Lei lol. That's totally something I would do haha. Luckily I plan on BF so I won't have to worry about screwing a lid on my boobies in the middle of the night. I'm sure I'll find something else to cry about though! :haha:

Hopin4, you need to put up a pregnancy ticker too!!

That was with me breast feeding haha!! It took alot out of me cause I would have to stay up in the middle of the night ...those babies can eat lol! So i would pump some into the bottle so my ex could feed her.

SOOOO after hassleing the dang doctors office I FINALLY got my results!!!

everything was normal.. Im kind of mad because the nurse just said "its normal & then said bye" I called back because I was unsure if my doctor wants me to go back in & discuss new options or what.. ugh I swear there gonna make me mad!

Lol I guess I'm not in the clear then haha! I'll be needing to store as much as possible too. After he's born I need to get my wisdom teeth out so I'll need enough to feed him for that day and any other time I'm too doped up to do it lol! Poor OH will have 2 crying babies that day. One newborn boy and one sad pathetic woman.

P.S. Just got out of the doctors. She did the strep b test (which wasn't that bad, I thought she was going to put the q-tip in my butt...all she did was touch the outside lol) then checked my cervix. Still closed, but she said its definitely softening and thinning a little bit. And she took a peek with the US to make sure it was his head she was feeling, and it certainly is! Couldn't see anything fun though, he's way too big at this point lol. It was just a big circle and a little bit of spine. Not even a face lol. But oh well :) Next appointment isn't until next Friday because of the holidays, but I'll be okay its only a couple extra days. Let's cross our fingers for some dilation or effacement at the next appointment!

Lol I guess I'm not in the clear then haha! I'll be needing to store as much as possible too. After he's born I need to get my wisdom teeth out so I'll need enough to feed him for that day and any other time I'm too doped up to do it lol! Poor OH will have 2 crying babies that day. One newborn boy and one sad pathetic woman.

P.S. Just got out of the doctors. She did the strep b test (which wasn't that bad, I thought she was going to put the q-tip in my butt...all she did was touch the outside lol) then checked my cervix. Still closed, but she said its definitely softening and thinning a little bit. And she took a peek with the US to make sure it was his head she was feeling, and it certainly is! Couldn't see anything fun though, he's way too big at this point lol. It was just a big circle and a little bit of spine. Not even a face lol. But oh well :) Next appointment isn't until next Friday because of the holidays, but I'll be okay its only a couple extra days. Let's cross our fingers for some dilation or effacement at the next appointment!

:happydance: Wahoo!!!! I can't believe this time has come already!! From the time ttc to having it!!! YAY!!! :)

Lei I'm sorry they didn't give you more info!! what the heck?! Well, just keep BD'ing and I'm sure it will happen as it's supposed to. And if that doesn't do the trick, you're not very far from IUI are you?

Jenna That's so exciting. I bet this journey has been crazy for you and Leisince you have pretty much been through it together for 9 months at the least, right?!

I took an IC test today but BFN I think it is just too soon for that thing. 11dpo

Clomid def seems to have lengthened my luteal phase, I would've expected AF by today so fx'd!

Also I am starting to get cold/flu-like symptoms and I've been reading others have had the same -hopeandpray1- only to be prego so I really hope this is it.

Lune, have you given any thought to taking a hpt or are you just waiting until AF hasn't shown? You are saying you should've started today? When do you plan to test?

I did just pick up some early digi tests, but it's like I don't want to jinx myself. Some of us want to poas every day, but I'd rather wait it out as long as I can stand it!

Whoops sorry Lei I didn't even see your post! I'm so mean :( I'm glad everything is normal though! When you called back did you get an answer as to whether the doctor wants to see you again or not?

Lol and yes, I started talking to her in the first thread I came a part of just before my first round of clomid. And she's been so wonderful the whole journey :hugs: Holy moly, I can't believe we've gotten this far. I remember crying over my BFN. Then crying over my BFP. Now he's gearing up to make his arrival! So unreal.

:xmas7: Merry Christmas & may you all Have a Great Holiday Season. :xmas9:

AFM: I'm already playing with my Christmas Gift that DH got me. Got tons of settings to learn. :xmas16:

Mother is finally back home so been very busy tending to her, getting ready for tons of baking starting later today & got go pick up Christmas gifts for kiddo's from a friend. Not going too think about TTC since this cycle was canceled. So just going to focus on fixing neat Christmas cupcakes for the kiddo's at school, enjoy the holiday season with my family & friends.

If I can get good enough photos of the Christmas cupcakes I'll share if like see them.

God Bless All....

I took an IC test today but BFN I think it is just too soon for that thing. 11dpo

Clomid def seems to have lengthened my luteal phase, I would've expected AF by today so fx'd!

Also I am starting to get cold/flu-like symptoms and I've been reading others have had the same -hopeandpray1- only to be prego so I really hope this is it.

Lune, have you given any thought to taking a hpt or are you just waiting until AF hasn't shown? You are saying you should've started today? When do you plan to test?

I did just pick up some early digi tests, but it's like I don't want to jinx myself. Some of us want to poas every day, but I'd rather wait it out as long as I can stand it!

I'm with you! Thats what I always wanted to do is just WAIT as long as I could or until there was a definate sign...i.e. No AF. I'm not big on early testing but it sure is tempting!

I completely understand!! Definitely keep us posted :) :flower:

There you are, biggerfamily! I was just thinking about you this morning, oddly enough, and wondering if you were doing ok. Glad to see that you are and would love to see the cupcakes :)

So glad your mom is back home, just in time for the holidays! I was thinking of doing some baking today too for the fun of it. Maybe oatmeal cookies or something? I don't know, any suggestions?!

So glad your mom is back home, just in time for the holidays! I was thinking of doing some baking today too for the fun of it. Maybe oatmeal cookies or something? I don't know, any suggestions?!

A few months ago I had some chocolate banana brownies that were SO SO SO good. I'm gonna try to make some this weekend but have to find a recipe that looks good.

Hello Ladies,

sorry I went on a hiatus for a couple of days. I was fighting the flu! Husband brought it home and was sick saturday and sunday. First we thought it was food poisoining but then his colleague got sick and then finally I got sick, which confirmed it was a stomach flu rather than food poisoning.

I am feeling better now but still have issues eating. The combination of flu symptoms and pregnancy symptoms is no fun... :( I hope everything is still ok.

For pregnancy symptoms it's hard to tell right now, my appetite is low and my bbs are sore. That's about it.

Will have to force some food down today.

Tomorrow is our first U/S and then we go on a 2 week vacation! Yay. I cannot wait!

How is the rest of you guys doing? Do many of you have off between XMas and New Years?

Alicia

allika that's no good!!! i hope you are feeling better very soon!!! can't wait to hear about your u/s and see pictures. YAY!

LDizzy and momof1 ---- IT'S ALMOST TESTING TIME!!!!!!! Woot woot!

So I went to the FS yesterday to see if there are any dominant follicles yet (over 10mm). None are there yet but some are right on the edge. So I'm hoping that I will have some on Friday when I go back. They have increased my dosage a bit so I'm hoping that does the trick. My E2 is still rising slowly so I think that's good too. I'll update on Friday after that appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->