February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

So I went to the FS yesterday to see if there are any dominant follicles yet (over 10mm). None are there yet but some are right on the edge. So I'm hoping that I will have some on Friday when I go back. They have increased my dosage a bit so I'm hoping that does the trick. My E2 is still rising slowly so I think that's good too. I'll update on Friday after that appt.

Great typeA! -- what CD are you?

Hello BNB ladies:flower:! Oh how I have missed you all sooooooo much. We have moved into our new home YAY and had a family Christmas party this last week so I have been out of commission. Miss you all hope everyone is doing well AFM: just waiting to test:coffee: :o)

Hello Ladies,

sorry I went on a hiatus for a couple of days. I was fighting the flu! Husband brought it home and was sick saturday and sunday. First we thought it was food poisoining but then his colleague got sick and then finally I got sick, which confirmed it was a stomach flu rather than food poisoning.

I am feeling better now but still have issues eating. The combination of flu symptoms and pregnancy symptoms is no fun... :( I hope everything is still ok.

For pregnancy symptoms it's hard to tell right now, my appetite is low and my bbs are sore. That's about it.

Will have to force some food down today.

Tomorrow is our first U/S and then we go on a 2 week vacation! Yay. I cannot wait!

How is the rest of you guys doing? Do many of you have off between XMas and New Years?

Alicia

Allika sorry to hear you've been feeling so bad!!! :nope: I hope your on your way back up now! I have been VERY nauseated today which is not at all fun at work.

Banana brownies?! Oh my, that sounds AMAZING!

Allika, sorry about the flu, that's awful :( Definitely bad timing, flu plus morning sickness is like hell! Glad you're doing better though. Can't wait to see your little beany baby!

TypeA, that's great news, you're responding!! :happydance: I'll keep my FX for you Friday!

Momof1, congratulations on the new home!! I hate moving, but I love having a new home. Have fun unpacking!

Hello Ladies,

Hope all is doing good. I'm so worn out from being at the hospital with my mom that I feel like a truck ran over top of me. Me an DH was getting ready to go bed this morning an we listen to scanner an heard the police going to my mom's apartment an then called for squad to come pick her up so had to run to the hospital about my mom. Me an the doctor that seen my mother had a long talk about her condition she has an he told me to get ready as she's going to get worse. He thinks she got the very, very early stages of demetion but the test they ran didn't show it but she's showing the signs of it. The doctor also told me not to spend myself to thin as need to care for myself too. Her doctor is a very kind an understanding doctor an done a lot of explaining what I need to have done for my mother as she needs nurses to come in to take care of her an lots of other things. We spend 7 hrs there an found out my mom has a yeast infection on her belly so the doctor gave her cream for that, her protissuim was a little low so gave her something for that an they also done a CT scan on her an it came back good so finally got her back to her apartment. Then I went got my mom her medication from drug store, groc shop an then went back to her apartment an put things where she can reach them easily.

I still got lots of baking to do as tomorrow the kiddo's at school will have a full day an I've got get the cupcakes done so can have them for all of the kiddo's tomorrow as when school lets out for the holidays a lot of the kiddo's will not even have a home cooked meal or anything homemade. So I always fix something for them every holiday.

I've got too make Christmas cupcakes for the kiddo's,kickitupanotch party mix for the stores around here as we make this every year for them for Christmas an going to make a pumkin roll & maybe a homemade pie.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I sure hope next year is a lot better than it was this year.

If need some recipe ideas for the holidays, I've got a recipe website in case you all like to check it out but first let me know if you want the website link an if so I'll share it.

:flower:

You're so nice for doing this for the kids :) Not many people will go this far out of their way for all these people! And I'm glad your mom is okay. Hopefully the dimentia will be slow progressing, I'm sort to hear that :hugs:
I would LOVE to have the website! I love baking cooking and I'm always looking for new things to try!

You're so nice for doing this for the kids :) Not many people will go this far out of their way for all these people! And I'm glad your mom is okay. Hopefully the dimentia will be slow progressing, I'm sort to hear that :hugs:
I would LOVE to have the website! I love baking cooking and I'm always looking for new things to try!

Here is the link to the site me, DH an our friend runs the site. Really hope you enjoy the site.
https://www.countrytimerecipes.host-ed.me/recipes.htm

Have a Merry Christmas.... time to get to baking plus DH is helping me fix supper tonight
Me an him is working together tonight on fixing supper together since I'm so worn out from taking care of my mother stuff today.

Supper time Menu.
Cod fish
Fried oysters
Fried potatoes
Homemade coleslaw & Tater Sauce
with something cold to drink not sure on the sweeten just yet since got lots of baking to do. :flower:

Thank you!!! Wow, so much to choose from its like heaven :D
Enjoy your night, menu looks great!

AFM: Got AAAALLLLLL of Dravens clothes and blankets and sheets eeeverything washed. Quite a lot of stuff, but its fun :) Now its all ready for him to wear! Smells so nice. Now gotta save the rest of my energy for Christmas shopping tomorrow.

CHRISTMAS 2012 CUPCAKES BY ROBIN AND SARAH TRAVIS PIC 1 (Medium).jpg

Here is a link to see more photos of the Christmas cupcakes me an DD made for her school class. https://www.countrytimerecipes.host-ed.me/christmas_desserts_recipe.htm

Merry Christmas Everyone..

Biggerfamily: Very cute, I like the candy canes on top.

TypeA: CD10, you've still got plenty of time!!! I didn't even O until CD18 on my BFP cycle so you could still have another good week until you're ready to O.

Ladies,
If you all believe in prayer please pray for us as my mother is going back to the hosptial again. I've got to see if they will put her in nursing home again as she can't keep doing this.

Thanks for the comment on the cupcakes. Got to go an get dressed an out the darn door again.

Bless All...

Lei you've been quiet... are you going to skip temping this cycle? I knew you got off to a slow start but when I went to stalk just now I didn't see anything.

Ladies,
If you all believe in prayer please pray for us as my mother is going back to the hosptial again. I've got to see if they will put her in nursing home again as she can't keep doing this.

Thanks for the comment on the cupcakes. Got to go an get dressed an out the darn door again.

Bless All...

Biggerfamily Your mother is lucky to have such a caring daughter as you. I will say some special prayers for her today.

P.S. - The picture of your cupcakes made me hungry - they looks SO good.

Well I think I am out this month :cry: 13dpo and some brown spotting. Since this was first try on Clomid and I wasn't sure when I'd O, my best guess it we didn't time BD right (did it 3 days before and day of). Also I should have used the Mucinex as CM wasn't that great.

Jenna You O'd on CD18 just like I suspect I did- when did you BD?

Any other advice?

Ladies,

Bless All...

Thinking of you biggerfamliy :hugs:

Well I think I am out this month :cry: 13dpo and some brown spotting. Since this was first try on Clomid and I wasn't sure when I'd O, my best guess it we didn't time BD right (did it 3 days before and day of). Also I should have used the Mucinex as CM wasn't that great.

Any other advice?

Lune, remember spotting doesn't always mean AF. Have you taken a hpt? Sending :hugs: your way but still keeping my FX'd for you!! :flower:

Any other advice?

I BD'd the day before O and the day after. It was my second round on clomid so if this isn't it this month, have hope for next month. Sometimes your body just needs to get used to the medication so the first month is kind of a trial run. You'll get there :hugs: You should REALLY consider temping too its VERY helpful.

Yes I do temp and that helps a lot. But I think I need to buy one of those expensive opk's instead of the internet cheapies because I never see a +.

Yes I do temp and that helps a lot. But I think I need to buy one of those expensive opk's instead of the internet cheapies because I never see a +.

Have you seen a spike of .5 - 2 degrees on your temp chart? I used Fertilityfriend to chart my temps and it would even help you recognize when you ovulated by your temps. I used the internet cheapie OPK's and after I was on Femara, I got a double line indiciating I was about to O. It was all very helpful and reassuring to know if we BD'd at the right time. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->