February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Hey ladies I'm still here :) I've been sick since Tuesday & finally went to the doctor to find out I have the flu. Blah!!!!! I was going to start temping but I've been running fever off & on so not sure how accurate it will be. I'm in my fertile patch & dh & I have been bding like crazy. Lol. I feel so bad cause I know I'm not very attractive right now lmao but he doesn't seem to mind. I have a lot of catching up to do & will try & do so once I get on a computer :)

Type a - you still have plenty of time for those bad boys to get bigger :)

Momof1- there you are :)

Allika- hope your feeling better hun!!

Hopin & grateful- how's the morning sickness treating you all? I can't wait to see your little beans :)

Yes I do temp and that helps a lot. But I think I need to buy one of those expensive opk's instead of the internet cheapies because I never see a +.

Have you seen a spike of .5 - 2 degrees on your temp chart? I used Fertilityfriend to chart my temps and it would even help you recognize when you ovulated by your temps. I used the internet cheapie OPK's and after I was on Femara, I got a double line indiciating I was about to O. It was all very helpful and reassuring to know if we BD'd at the right time. Hope that helps!

Yes I use FF to chart and I can see the temp shift but by then it's too late. I used the OPK strips 2 days before but was -. Are you supposed to test all day long so you don't miss it?!

Yes I do temp and that helps a lot. But I think I need to buy one of those expensive opk's instead of the internet cheapies because I never see a +.

Have you seen a spike of .5 - 2 degrees on your temp chart? I used Fertilityfriend to chart my temps and it would even help you recognize when you ovulated by your temps. I used the internet cheapie OPK's and after I was on Femara, I got a double line indiciating I was about to O. It was all very helpful and reassuring to know if we BD'd at the right time. Hope that helps!

Yes I use FF to chart and I can see the temp shift but by then it's too late. I used the OPK strips 2 days before but was -. Are you supposed to test all day long so you don't miss it?!

I've heard that it is best to do a test twice a day when you think your close. I did have a negative in the morning and a positive that same night. Your CM should also get rather watery when your about to O. If you see the line spike around the same CD each month...your best bet is to just BD as much as possible around that time. Also pay attention to your CM because thats your bodies way of telling you it's time.

Hey ladies I'm still here :) I've been sick since Tuesday & finally went to the doctor to find out I have the flu. Blah!!!!! I was going to start temping but I've been running fever off & on so not sure how accurate it will be. I'm in my fertile patch & dh & I have been bding like crazy. Lol. I feel so bad cause I know I'm not very attractive right now lmao but he doesn't seem to mind. I have a lot of catching up to do & will try & do so once I get on a computer :)

Type a - you still have plenty of time for those bad boys to get bigger :)

Momof1- there you are :)

Allika- hope your feeling better hun!!

Hopin & grateful- how's the morning sickness treating you all? I can't wait to see your little beans :)

Hi Lei! We missed ya!
I'm sorry your sick - it is definately going around my workplace! Everyone is coughing and it feels like an infirmary in here.

My morning sickness started up yesterday :sick:...not fun but just trying to get through it. Sipping on ginger ale and dinner mints all day at work and it seems to be helping somewhat. I've heard that having nausea is actually a positive sign so I will try to keep remembering that. Did you have morning sickness with your DD?

I've heard that it is best to do a test twice a day when you think your close. I did have a negative in the morning and a positive that same night. Your CM should also get rather watery when your about to O. If you see the line spike around the same CD each month...your best bet is to just BD as much as possible around that time. Also pay attention to your CM because thats your bodies way of telling you it's time.

First month on Clomid and I know that can dry up your CM, so I didn't really trust CM. I have only been ovulating sporadically since getting off the ring in Feb so unable to get any pattern month to month.

Thanks for the advice tho! My temp was still up this AM so I think if it still is tomorrow and not full AF yet I will take the digi test.

Grateful - thanks hun!! Oh keep up the ginger ale & crackers. With DD I never got morning sickness. I got light headed a few times before 8 weeks but that was it. My pregnancy was wonderful with her lol but I think when I have another it won't be so great. They say every pregnancy is different lol so I kind of fear it!!!

Jenna where's Draven?? :D

Lune- I'm not a fan of opks but when I did use them my fs said to use afternoon urine & night. He said morning urine wasn't good when doing opks like it is when doing a pregnancy test. Hope it helps. Also I'm not sure if you check your cervix but that could also be helpful :)

Lune: Personally, I wouldn't even bother with the OPKs. They're a pain in the butt, they're inaccurate, and they just confuse you. I had 5 days of positives with those stupid things, all of them were before, day of, and days after my actual O day. But if you do still want to use them it's best to just go for the more expensive digital ones. That way you don't have to fuss with trying to decide "Is this a positive or not?" since they're not as easy to read as pregnancy tests! And I second what Lei said, you're not supposed to use FMU with them.

Grateful: So sorry about the morning sickness :hugs: I had it sooo bad. Keep those crackers in your purse and drink LOTS of water! Dehydration makes it much worse. I've got plenty of tips and tricks if you need them. If you get sick of the crackers, try some juicy fruit. Pineapple, oranges, apples, those all did WONDERS for me. I hated the crackers 'cause they were dry and made me gag. The fruit was juicy and yummy and was really the only thing I could eat with out it making me sick. And yes, morning sickness means high levels of hormones which means healthy baby! So as difficult as it is, try and take it as a blessing.

Lei: He's here! Just....still in my belly... After washing all his clothes and blankets yesterday and packing his things for the hospital I'm getting even MORE antsy than I was! Grrrrrr.....

Finally did my Christmas shopping today! I have to do it last minute otherwise I'll just give everyone their presents right away. I'm exhausted from it though, luckily I've decided to just make an easy meatloaf for dinner and call it good. And I wont be going down to see my family this weekend like I had planned, my dad and my sister both have the flu (thanks for spreading your germs to my family, Lei :haha: just kidding :D ) so as painful as it was for my mom, she called me up and decided to cancel it. They'll be coming up the weekend after though (of the 29th) and we'll just celebrate here so I don't have to travel too far as I'll be almost 38 weeks pregnant.

WOW that was a long post. Sorry ladies lol! Apparently I had some things to say!

Jenna I was about to start jumping for joy!!! Your nesting so that's a good sign? Have you lost your mucous plug?? Hahaha that sounds funny!!! Awww sorry your family is sick.. it must have been that hug cough I had early that spread alllllllllllll the way over there lol :) ever seen that movie contagion? Its like that haha :)

I've been nesting since day one :p I'm just a nester lol. Yes, I lost my mucus plug... then I woke up the next morning and realized it was JUST A DREAM!!!! :dohh: Nope, stupid mucus plug is still in there lol. I hold my breath every time I go potty hoping it's there, but it never is. Even when I get up and go in the middle of the night with my eyes closed I force them open to peek then shut them again in disappointment. Lots of braxton hicks though, especially in the car for some reason. OH's mom said it could be the vibration of the car that makes them so bad. It kills me!
I knew you were the one that got them all sick lol! You owe me Christmas presents now :haha:

I'll do a dance so Draven can come out on Christmas & we can just say that's my gift to you lol. Dang that mucous plug. No worries cause I've heard women say they lost them & went into labor within days... I lost mine at 2 weeks before I actually went into labor so I was walking around plugless lmao. I thought the baby just gonna slide out hahaha. I really can't wait until he comes out. I wonder who he will look like more? Or if he will have light hair or dark hair light your OH. HMMMMM tell him to hurry lol!!!! I'm getting antsy now :happydance:

That would be the best Christmas present ever!! My mom said she lost hers and had me the next day. A friend of mine lost hers at the very beginning of labor. Another friend lost hers about a week before, so we'll see! Bahaha, plugless :) Sounds so funny. Lol!!! That reminds me of when I first got my BFP and I freaked out when I sneezed 'cause I thought the baby would explode or fly out! Lmao! I hope he looks like his mommy :) But I have a feeling OH's Cuban genes will override my plain ol' American ones. Cuban's seem to be more aggressive lol! In the ultrasound it looked like he had giant feet, so I'm thinking he took after his daddy there (size 14 shoes).

Ladies,
My mother was put in the hospital this morning, so got a meeting with some staff hopefully tomorrow so she can be put back in nursing home due to she's not able be at her home in the night time as she gets so scared an other things.

Now on opk testing you can test 3x a day if got time best time for testing is 1pm through 8pm. Most of the time doing opk testing early of the morning it don't work good as it's best to test later in the day to give the LH surge time to be upped more.

Now on opk testing an you don't have PCOS think it's called you can purchase a Clear Blue Fertility Montior that tells you low, high an peak. If do not want to spend a lot of money on that type of testing stuff then you can purchase a Clear blue smilie face opk testing kit when you get a smilie face it's telling you the 2 best days to try to get pregnant.

AFM: I've got a horrible YI so treating myself for it. Not sure WHY got a YI but hope how soon can get rid of it.

Sweet baby jeezus thats a huge foot lol. How tall is your OH??
Haaaa DD took after her dad as well.... he's Italian so she got none of my hispanic jeans ....she looks alllllll like her daddy!
Oh man I remember you telling me about you sneezing & thinking the baby was gonna fly out. Maybe if you start sneezing it would be a good thing if he flew out lol!

Biggerfamily: Good luck tomorrow I hope the meeting goes well.

Lei: Haha!! Italians are definitely aggressive so that doesn't surprise me that his genes were! Apparently OH is 5'11". I didn't believe him, but we pulled out the measuring tape and sure enough he is! Lol! He's got clown feet. His "index toe" is the size of my pinky. Go on my FB and look at the ultrasound picture of Draven's foot you'll see it definitely looks like he'll be taking after Daddy.

My boobies were sore today at 8dpo but that could also be a sign of AF hmm.
Jenna- Nothing is more exciting than organizing and putting away your baby clothes, I hope you're having fun!
Lei- Missed you!!! I hope you feel better!!!

My nephew is going to be born tomorrow! I'm so excited! Bently Joseph :)

Jenna - yes verrrrryyyyyy aggressive lol plus she has my attitude :) I'll have to check out the pics :)

Momof1- I'm rooting for you & praying its all a good sign!!FXed

Jenna I bet you can't wait to put your baby boy in all of those close you spent all that time washing and putting away. Have you picked out his outfit for bringing him home yet? So exciting :)

Lei are you feeling better hun?

momof1 I hope your bb's are sore because you've got a :bfp: on the way!! any other symptoms? when do you plan to test?

Ldizzy what about you? you and momof1 only have a few more days left to test!

grateful and allika i hope you guys are feeling ok!! grateful, any more morning sickness?

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL OF YOU!

Happy Friday Everyone!! TGIF

Biggerfamily - I hope your meeting goes well and I hope you can get your mom to where she will be the safest. I know it can be very stressful when trying to make the best decisions for your parents.

Lei- You were lucky you didn't have the morning sickness with your DD. I wonder if it will be the same for you with your next BFP? :)

Momof1 - I hope its a good sign too!

Jenna - Those are big feet! LOL Thanks so much for the tips! YES I do need them very much! Fruit sounds SO SO good right now...I wish I had some with me!!

Hopin4 - My MS was better yesterday but fairly bad again today. Its all for a good cause so I am just going to figure out some tricks to make it a little more comfortable. You feeling good? I will be so excited to see your scan - was it Jan. 8?

Thanks Grateful <3 I'm feeling fine, had my first bout of 'ms' last night, wasn't fun but you're right it's all for the cause! Yep my first scan is 01/08 and it feels like it will never be here!! My sister is pregnant too, she finds out the gender 01/10 so it will be a good week :)

Thanks Grateful <3 I'm feeling fine, had my first bout of 'ms' last night, wasn't fun but you're right it's all for the cause! Yep my first scan is 01/08 and it feels like it will never be here!! My sister is pregnant too, she finds out the gender 01/10 so it will be a good week :)

I have been sometimes getting MS at night too.

That's so cool that you and your sister are both pregnant at the same time. Wow :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->