February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

It is pretty exciting. Of course she does't know yet that I'm pregnant hahaha

Happy to see everyone is well on here!! I imagine to BFP ladies wait for the next scan is like the 2WW.....it goes so slow!!!

We are going to need 3BFPs for January!! So gear up ladies....we gotta keep the streak alive!

AFM I went to the dr this morning. FINALLY there is some growth in the follicles on my left ovary! This is the FIRST time I have seen them get any bigger so I was shocked! Still not close to IUI but hopefully late next week I'll be there!

For everyone who may have to use injections they are so not a big deal. It took a few days to get use to it but now it's pretty much second nature. But it's like taking birth control where you have to remember to take it at relatively the same time every night! I'm on my secon vial of follistim now and waiting for them to call with my E2 level and dosage amounts for the next two nights.

typeA that's a great comparison! it is EXACTLY like the 2ww, except longer haha.

I'm totally with you, we need at least 3 :bfp: in January! But we still have some testing to do this month too!!!

I'm so happy to see about your growth :happydance::happydance: can't wait for your IUI!!!!!! What great news! :)

Oops! Whose testing this month? Fingers crossed for a Xmas baby on the thread!!!

TypeA I'm 9-10 dpo I beta test on Christmas Eve. I don't think I will take an at home one this month,I can't handle the bfn blinking at me. I'm getting sad because I'm psyching myself out that there is no way I'm pregnant this month. My ta tas started to get sore two days go but that could be pre-af, which I'm suppose to start Christmas day. I'm glad your follies are growing good, what size are they, when do you expect to ovulate?

Lei- how you feeling doll face?

Hopinfor- I can imagine this being one of the longest waits of your life, also when you wait to find out the sex of the baby! Your babies heart is being made this week, so sweet :hugs:

Grateful- doesn't that amaze you that your baby is already developing their little face :)

I LOVE YOUR TICKERS! So do you ladies have any preference on boy/or girl?

Hopin4- I'm sorry hun I forgot to answer your question. I am having bloodwork on the 24th so that's the big day, I'm just to nervous to take an at home test. Are you telling your family at Christmas? That's so excited that your sister is pregnant too, my sister had her baby this morning :happydance:, we were trying to get pregnant together :(

TypeA - Thats great news! :flower: Yes it IS like the 2WW...only mine is an 8WW unfortunately! LOL

Momof1 - Yes it is totally amazing to me and still does not feel real. I have NO PREFERENCE at all!!! Praying for healthy healthy healthy!!!! I will be thinking of you on Christmas Eve :flower:

Momof1: Congratulations on your sisters baby!!

Hopin4: I don't really have a "coming home outfit" because it's going to be so cold outside he'll just be bundled up in this: https://demandware.edgesuite.net/aa...fault/v1356077513136/images/127-758_Brown.jpg
I packed like 3 outfits though and I figured I'll just have fun playing dress up while we're there :D We did decide though that his first outfit he's going to wear will be the very first thing OH and I bought for him. I was about 6 weeks pregnant and we decided to celebrate by going to babies r us and buying one thing, our first "baby buy" and we left with this:
https://www.dollsbysandie.com/images/products/large_9761_DSC06063.JPG
https://www.dollsbysandie.com/images/products/large_9761_410B_2.JPG
So we thought it would only be appropriate to have that be the first thing he wears :]

Grateful: Again, I'm going to stress on eating the fruit. That was heaven to me so get a bunch of pineapple and oranges! Fruit smoothies when you can't eat much, the cold feels really good too when you're feeling yucky. Hard candies helped A LOT I carried around jolly ranchers in my pocket at work and had one in my mouth 24/7. I also liked the peppermint candies. Don't pay attention to the whole "eating bland" because what's more important is follow your cravings. If you're craving spaghetti, eat it. It'll stay down. I lived off McChickens my first trimester because it was the ONLY thing that sounded good and it stayed down EVERY time. I've heard getting those motion sickness bands help, I never tried it but lots of women swear by them. And if it gets too unbearable, ask your doctor for zofran. My MS was so bad I was missing work. Zofran is completely safe to take during pregnancy, I took it daily from 9 weeks to 14 weeks and I swear to you it saved me lol. Non-drowsy. I was finally able to eat. It was a miracle. If you're feeling super sick and you know throwing up is inevitable, eat a banana. This might be a little TMI, but it tastes the same coming back up. Usually throwing up is like a nasty cycle for me because the taste makes me do it more. But banana's wasn't bad. I hope this helps <3
P.S. DO NOT eat spicy food until your morning sickness is gone!!! I was craving chinese BBQ Pork with the spicy mustard sauce and ate it, feeling fine... until it decided to come back up. I thought I was dying I'm not joking!! I couldn't breathe, it burned sooo bad coming back up (sorry TMI) I was gasping for air in between lol. Not a fun night.

momof1 You are so close to your bloodwork!! I'm really keeping my FX'd for you I really want you to get your :bfp:! Will you get the results back that day??? I can't wait to hear them. Congrats to your sister! Must've been a little difficult watching her go through the stages and struggling. :hugs: :flower:

We are telling just our parents and siblings at Christmas. All other family and friends we are waiting to tell until the 2nd tri. It's going to be so so so hard but I want to be smart about it! We are not telling my DS until the 2nd tri either becuase we don't want to confuse him if something happens. And I don't have a preference, jsut like Grateful, I just want a H&H 9 months!

Jenna that snuggly bear fleece thing is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! And I think it's sweet that the first thing he'll wear is what you got him :) Ahh I can't wait for you to give birth!!!

Jenna - Those oufits are SO SO cute! Although if you ask my husband...boys don't wear "outfits"...they wear "GEAR!" LOL

Thanks for the MS tips I really appreciate it. I'm gonna go stock up on fruit. I do love drinking fruit smoothie's in the morning so maybe I will try doing those as well. Crackers don't cut it for me...the thought of eating one when I am nauseated makes me gag. I was told that taking one Benedryl pill helps with nausea....has anyone heard that?

Allika - I hope you are feeling better!!!!!

Haha such a manly thing to say. "Gear"
I think the benadryl is just to make you sleep through it. I wouldn't bother. Lol and yeah, stay away from the crackers they made me gag too. Just follow your cravings and you'll be fine! :hugs: let me know how these work for you.

I'll be wrapping all our Christmas presents today. OH and I plan on staying inside with the doors locked today haha I have a feeling all the "dooms day" talk and shootings lately will be making people a little crazy so we feel better just letting this day pass until people calm down a little tomorrow when they realize they got hyped up for nothing.

Fingers crossed for you momof1 and Lei!

I just got off the phone with the dr. She is upping my dose because my E2level was still low. So I'm doing 50/75/50. I still consider this pretty low dose but oh well. I have to go back Christmas eve. She said it would probably be another week or so before I was ready for the trigger/ovulate. I feel like a pin cushion at this point- I receive injections daily and they take my blood Every other day- the good thing is that neither of those things phase me anymore. I'll update Xmas eve after my next appt and hopefully I will see momof1 and her BFP on here!!

I feel really good about the ladies on this thread so I think soon this will turn into a BFP thread!! Where we all have our BFPs! 2013 babies here we come!

I got my BFP today! with First Response!!! Going to keep testing to see the line get darker before Christmas :)

I still can't believe it.

Jenna - love the outfits!!! :)

Momof1 - I am feeling way better other than this horrible cough I can't get rid of. Dh said I sound like a man lol. But in all reality I feel like I do hahaha.. its so horse & I just want to feel 100%. Oh hun I'll be praying for you & waiting impatiently for your results. Lol.

Hopin- ahhhhhh I'll be waiting too to hear how your family reacts. Eeeekkk so exciting!!!!

TypeA- I'm rooting for some big follies when you go back.

AFM I'm about to go to DHS work Christmas dinner then heading to my moms to stay the night. We are celebrating Christmas with her tomorrow since she has to work Christmas day. ( she is an officer & its pretty much impossible for her to get holidays off) I'm pretty excited though. I know she bought my oldest brother a 50inch flat screen so I can't wait to see what she got me lmao.

Hope you all don't mind me dropping in here at times to give update on how things is going with us.

Well got my mother put in a nursing home but I'm so depressed right now due on having to make that type of Major choice for her & she is a hr away from us as the other nursing home was only 15 mins away from us its filled up for now so had too put her in one that hr away. The other reason so depressed as it's only 2 days before Christmas eve an here my mother isn't going to be at her home for the holidays. The other reason so depressed is due to got to remembering my dad passed away on a holiday so the holidays now is going to be very hard. If it wasn't for my children I wouldn't had put up a Christmas tree or anything as now my holidays is going too be even harder to deal with.

Ok sorry for venting or being a downer but just wanted you all to know how hard it's going to be for me now on the holidays.

Now the next thing on TTC me an DH said we may try again in January if the weather isn't to bad. It's been snowing an very cold here so not sure if we can TTC in January. We will know more when AF shows an then I can count up the days an know if can do a IUI cycle this cycle or not.

Ok thanks for listening to me an I'll be praying for all of you an the ones that is expecting may you all have a HH9M.

Then the ones that is still trying to get their bundle of joy may you get your LO very soon.

May not post for a while as the holidays is going be very busy & after the holidays got to meet with lawyers on deciding more stuff for my mother. So not sure when will post again as may not have time. Only reason posting tonight is can't sleep an etc.. You may can also find me on the other threads for 40+ on TTC or maybe another one.

Bye for Now & Happy New Year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->