February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

momof1 You are so close to your bloodwork!! I'm really keeping my FX'd for you I really want you to get your :bfp:! Will you get the results back that day??? I can't wait to hear them. Congrats to your sister! Must've been a little difficult watching her go through the stages and struggling. :hugs: :flower:

We are telling just our parents and siblings at Christmas. All other family and friends we are waiting to tell until the 2nd tri. It's going to be so so so hard but I want to be smart about it! We are not telling my DS until the 2nd tri either becuase we don't want to confuse him if something happens. And I don't have a preference, jsut like Grateful, I just want a H&H 9 months!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GIRLS SO MUCH!

a will get a phone call at 11:00 on the 24th with the results

momof1 You are so close to your bloodwork!! I'm really keeping my FX'd for you I really want you to get your :bfp:! Will you get the results back that day??? I can't wait to hear them. Congrats to your sister! Must've been a little difficult watching her go through the stages and struggling. :hugs: :flower:

We are telling just our parents and siblings at Christmas. All other family and friends we are waiting to tell until the 2nd tri. It's going to be so so so hard but I want to be smart about it! We are not telling my DS until the 2nd tri either becuase we don't want to confuse him if something happens. And I don't have a preference, jsut like Grateful, I just want a H&H 9 months!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GIRLS SO MUCH!

a will get a phone call at 11:00 on the 24th with the results

Eeekkkk I can't wait to hear the results!!! I'm glad they aren't making you wait days.

I know I can't wait I'm trying not to symptom spot bit I can't help it sometimes lol, my boobs are sore and I'm very tired today but again I needed to keep telling myself that these are also AF symptoms.

Sorry about all the typos, I'm on my phone and it trys to guess what I want to say.

Lol I got what you meant hahaha! I hate that about my phone. My old one had all the abbreviations saved & when I got my new one it keeps trying to correct me lol.

I'm gonna try this on my phone too...forgive me for any mistakes! My sister had her baby girl today. Kensington Noelle. And I love, love, love her! I took a hpt this morning and it was a - for me, but I guess you never know until af shows. She's not supposed to show for a few days more. Fxed

Lei, I was stalking around BNB and checked up on Bio and Snowflakes. Did you know Bio is having a girl and Snowflakes is having a boy? They're 16 and 17 weeks already, oh how time flies! I wish they would have stuck around, but oh well! How did your Christmas thing go?! What'd you get?!

LDizzy, stay optimistic, you've still got a fighting chance!

Ldizzy- it still may be to soon! I have my fxed

Jenna- oh wow!! Time really does fly!!! Awww I'm so happy for them & wish they would have stuck around. I am going to need to update the main page.

OMG!!!!!!!! I got so much great stuff. I love my mom... she still gets us gifts as if we were kids. I got a new purse, shoes, a beautiful frame that talks about motherhood... a wine glass that has a mother & daughter on it & talks about a mom & daughter relationship.... ummmm I got a ton of nail polish & cotton balls & nail polish remover ( I polish my nails everyday to match my outfits lol) so mom got me the perfect gift. Ummm I also got some odds & end gifts & to top it off an awesome candy apple red vacuum cleaner :) mine broke about a year ago & dh & I just sweep the carpet & have never gotten around to buying a new one. I swear when I saw that vacuum cleaner I was like a kid in the candy store & I was so happy. Gotta love mom cause she always knows the things I need :D

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend.

Tomorrow me & DDS are going to be baking cookies & getting everything ready for Christmas. I can't wait :)

Oh my, you got lots of great stuff! That's great! My mom hasn't been working for a few years so my dads been busting his butt working to keep the house up (plus they're remodeling) so I'm not expecting much this year which is fine. As long as I get to see them :) I'll be expecting a vacuum too though! That was the first thing I asked for lol I have one, but it was my sisters from when she stayed with us for a little bit so I want to give it back (plus its real crummy). I already know what OH got me, we don't have a lot this year since all our money is going to Draven or bills until I can start working again. We just got each other 3 small things the other day and wrapped them even though we were together when we got them :)
It's 6:30 here and I've been awake for 2 hours lol. Stupid pregnancy insomnia. I'm going over to my cousins today to bake and decorate cookies with her son too. Should be fun!

I saw Stelly in the third tri, she had her baby at 30 weeks I think on 12/21/12. I'm going to stalk around and see who else has had theirs :)

Jenna - baking cookies sounds fun! I still have not done that with the kids yet but I need to this evening. DD is leaving with her dad tomorrow morning :( & she won't be back until Christmas day.

Stelly had it at 30wks. Oh wow!!! Times like this I wish I had my laptop so I could stalk around too!!! :) update me !!!

Most of the girls went MIA after their BFPs but I did find the one with tripplets (forgot her name) had them on October 31st super premature. They were like a pound and a half each. No updates on them since then so I hope they're all doing okay. That's all I've found, the rest are either still pregnant or disappeared. I feel like a detective lol.
Isn't somebody testing tomorrow??? Momof1, right?? Then Lei, you should be ovulating any day right?

Oh wow I hope her & the babies are okay. I definitely look forward to doing some detective work myself :)

I'm pretty sure I already ovulated cause my cm is creamy again..my guess is I Oed on Cd13 but that's just a guess. Lol!!! I do look forward to IUI in Feb! I'm almost there

BFN ladies :sad2: I'm going to go bake sugar cookies with dd , have a large glass of wine and try to cheer up. Merry Christmas everyone and on :cry:to January........

I can't believe I made it. Full term today! I've reached the end of my fruit ticker! After new years I'll be doing everything possible to get this baby out. I want to get past the holidays first :)

Momof1- :hugs: I'm sorry hun!!! Drink a few glasses of wine ;) fixed for a Jan bfp! Would be a great way to start the year.

Jenna- so I was being a detective earlier & most of the women who have been on my threads are pregnant now. I was looking on the June thread when you first bought that outfit for the baby!! Ahhhhh :) then I read about when the old Lady at your work fell down & cut her head. I laughed but I know at the time it wasn't funny :) oh yea your going to go into labor tomorrow haahaha

Hope everyone is doing good & I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Oh, that's right! It's my Christmas present from you lol. Well if it happens I'm definitely not going to try and stop it :D Hahaha oh gosh that was a baaaad day at work :dohh: SOOO glad I don't work there anymore! I felt awful lol. That lady was nutso. So what day will you test now?

Lol!!! I can't believe your a watermelon, it just seems so big!!!

I think AF is due on Jan 4th so I'll be testing around there.

I know, jeeze lol. I told that to OH today and remembered when he was an orange and I thought that was big. How does a watermelon fit in my belly?!
I vote you should test the 3rd because I have a dentist appointment that afternoon for a filling so your BFP will brighten my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->