February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Well in afraid I have no good news either. Went to the FS today and there's still no dominant follicle in either ovary. I go back on weds but I'm getting so frustrated. Trying to stay positive but today was no fun.

To make matters worse I walked out of the clinic and there was a poor woman sobbing in her car. She had gone in before me and I guess did not receive good news. So sad. :(

Awhhh, that's really sad :'( I HATE to see people cry! I'm really sorry to both you and the other lady... I imagine its frustrating but try and remember you're going in the right direction and you ARE indeed closer than you've ever been. They did warn you it may take a while so just keep reminding yourself that, this is all normal and will pay off. Enjoy your holidays :flower:

Typea I'm sorry doll!!!! Did they discuss uping the dosage again to make sure you O or they just going to see if your body decides to let you O ? I know the frustration hun of try & trying as we all do. It may be different circumstances for each of us but we know the emotional stand point. I hope your okay hun!!!

Hi ladies.

TypeA I'm sorry you're dealing with that. I hope next cycle is more active for you :(

Momof1, I'm bummed out for you about your bfn too. This process sucks.

LDizzy, any news for you?

Well it's 4:30am on Christmas morning and I can't sleep bc I've been having some not so pleasant symptoms since yesterday evening. Worst part is I'm sure my OB isn't open today but I'm going to call during business hours anyway to see if I can come in for bloodwork or an u/s to check on things. It's very similar to when I had my m/c.

I feel guilty being so consumed by this right now when I should be thinking of Xmas. The worst part is we just told our parents yesterday as a Christmas gift we couldn't resist. I'm really hoping we don't have to turn around and tell them bad news. Everyone is so excited.

Anyway I'm ending my rant now and will keep you all posted. Merry Christmas ladies.

Merry Christmas everyone!

TypeA - I'm sorry you didn't get good news at your appointment. I am going to look forward to January and getting 3 more BFP's. :hugs:

Momof1 - I'm sorry to hear that....but again, I am looking forward to January to get 3 more BFP's because like you all say they do seem to come in 3's! :hugs:

Jenna - Watermelon?! Yikes! So exciting :happydance:

Hopin4 - I pray everything is OK with you. Maybe it is just something you ate yesterday that didn't agree with you or the excitement of telling family...:hugs:

Sorry I haven't been on as much the past couple of days. :sick::sick::sick: Have had a bad few days but hanging in there. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas with their families.

They did up my dose but not as much as I thought they would. I go back on Wednesday to see what's going on. I will keepwiththe injections until I get armature follicle. Anyone know how thick is too thick for your lining and implantation?

What kind of symptoms??? You can always just go to the ER and have them check there too if you're worried

im gonna do a quick update on me.... I have been having some stomach issues for a few months & after numerous tests they cant seem to figure out whats going on. The doctor thinks its my gall bladder & that I am having gall stones the size of sand which is why its not detectable on any tests. Needless to say last week they called to tell me they are scheduling a surgery to have it removed. I am really praying that I don't get my :bfp: this month because if I am it could kill the baby. Since the surgery will be within the next few weeks I will be out of comission around O next month so we will have a break until Iui! I really hope the iui goes as planned though!

Hi ladies sorry I've been MIA. For now the symptoms are gone so I'm hoping it was just a fluke and I'm not going to the doc unless they return again before my u/s on 01/08.
Thanks for caring.

Lei I hope you are feeling better soon :( I had to have my appendix removed when I was 6 months pregnant with DS and it was probably the scariest moment of my life.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi ladies sorry I've been MIA. For now the symptoms are gone so I'm hoping it was just a fluke and I'm not going to the doc unless they return again before my u/s on 01/08.
Thanks for caring.

Lei I hope you are feeling better soon :( I had to have my appendix removed when I was 6 months pregnant with DS and it was probably the scariest moment of my life.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Glad the symptoms went away & I pray they stay away!

Wow!! My cousin had to have her's removed when she was 25 weeks & she ended up losing the baby about a week after the surgery so it kind of freaks me out. She is the one I mentioned before. Her baby brother just had his dd about 2 weeks ago & her older sister is due anyday now.. Her sister in law is due in feb. They all got preggers at the same time lol

Yeah it's very scary and before the surgery they told me it could kill the baby which was very unsettling but it's actually pretty common during pregnancies which is crazy!!! When is your surgery or do you know yet?

I would definately not be comfortable with that but when your in that much pain it probably doesnt help.

Friday when the nurse called she said someone would be contacting me from the scheduling department to set it up. If im not mistaking she said they should be in contact with me by the end of this week.

Oh it wasn't a choice I had, I was in the ER with severe pain and vomiting and they said if I didn't do it that I could die bc I was at risk of it rupturing. It was awful!!

I'm not trying to freak you out though. Everything ended up A ok and my DS is perfectly healthy!!

I'm sorry momof1! I got a negative also, but hopefully we will be celebrating positives for the new year! I just picked up my second round of femara. Hopin-I hope those symptoms stay away and everything from this moment on is smooth sailing. Jenna-your baby is almost here! Nine whole months of waiting! My sis just had her baby and something is wrong with her heart. Little Kenzie is going to have to have heart surgery real soon. It is called tetracery of fallot or something like that. We have all been beside ourselves. It's heartbreaking, but there is definitely something the drs can do so for that we are thankful. To everyone else, life is wonderful, pregnant or not. Keep your head up, the sun will always find a way to shine on you. Thank you for being here to listen. I don't feel like I can say that enough!

Hey ladies, I've been so busy today running errands and taking down Christmas decorations I haven't had a chance to check in!

Hopin4- So happy your symptoms went away. I'm sure little beany is just fine in there, but they just HAVE to get you worrying for no reason sometimes!

Lei- That really sucks about the surgery :/ Blahh... But since its so early in the pregnancy, really I think baby would be okay if you are pregnant. Because it would really only be a little ball of cells at that point so things like anesthesia won't really effect it yet. But that's just my Dr. Jenna opinion.

LDizzy- Wow, that's terrible :( Poor little baby... What a blessing that its fixable, I'll keep them all in my prayers.

AFM: Had a great Christmas with OH and his dad and step-mom. Very low key day. Opened a few small gifts in the morning with just OH and I (and our 4 legged babies had a catnip stocking and a stocking filled with bones) then went to his dads for a beautiful dinner and tea. Spent all of today taking down decorations. I put them up the day after Thanksgiving so by today I was just done with it lol. Then we spent our Christmas money to get a new TV for our bedroom then set up the pack n play in the bedroom so its ready for Draven :) Who, by the way, didn't come yesterday like I had hoped lol. Thanks for trying though, Lei :haha:

Hopin- that is just horrible! Well lets plan on getting this thing out before I get my :bfp: so I dont have to worry. I cant imagine being told that & not having a say in the matter.

LDizzy - :hugs: about the negative :flower: but I do love that saying! :)

Jenna- He's not done baking just yet! ;-) In time! I wanted to take my decorations down too but Im soooooo lazy haha

Hi Ladies,
Today feels like Monday to me, this holiday has me all jumbled up!!!
I hope everyone is doing great, and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! :)

this thread has been dead! & this tww needs to hurry up & get over with.. I will be so happy on the day that I dont have to have any tww's. I told DH once we finally get our :bfp: that I will wait about 3 months & we will start trying again since this is taking us so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->