February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

AGREED Lei!!!!!

I need a status update on where everyone is...

:hugs: to momof1 and LDizzy. I am hoping that January is the month for you both!!!! <3

You & me both!!! I need something to help me get through this day. It was so busy at work this morning & I finally have down time for the next ten minutes. Then all my 1130 & 1230 appts will be here.

EEEEKKKK I Just spent the last 10 minutes on the phone with my FS. I have an appt set for Jan 25th to go over everything with them about the IUI :) once I start my cycle we will go from there & schedule it. Now it seems so real & To top it off I should O right before Valentines day!

EEEEKKKK I Just spent the last 10 minutes on the phone with my FS. I have an appt set for Jan 25th to go over everything with them about the IUI :) once I start my cycle we will go from there & schedule it. Now it seems so real & To top it off I should O right before Valentines day!

That's so exciting LEI!!!! :happydance::happydance:
That is, of course, assuming you're not prego before then :)

Jan 25th will be here before you know it!

YAYYY!!! That's less than a month away!! :D How cute would it be to conceive just before Valentines day! And yes, assuming you're not prego before then ;)
We need some excitement in this thread!

Thanks Hopin but im not going to hold my breath to it happening lol :)

Jenna we sure do!!! We need 3 bfp for January :D Im going to have to go to the font page to see who is left!

Will you put me down to test on Jan 21st!

I started my 2nd round of Fermara last night. This time around I am taking it CD4-8 (instead of 5-9). I'm gonna try Pro-Gest lotion, since I feel like my progesterone is pretty low. I'm suppose to take it on days 8-21 or something like that. We'll see if that gets this baby train rolling for me! I think I'm going to also focus on my eating and gym habits! (Zumba, Zumba, Zumba!)

Oh and I was wondering how to put an ovulation chart on here?

Ldizzy- I'll put you down hun!!! Zumba sounds fun... I've tried it but man its a work out lol.

Just click on someone's ticker & input your stuff. When you get to the end of the steps it gives you the codes to put it on a blog, website & other sites. Just copy the correct code & paste it in your signature. I hope this helps, I'm on my cell so its hard for me to put in exact detail of Which code to use.

where did everyone go?? It seems everyone is dropping like flies outta here! =(

I'm still here!!! Just stalking the past few days because I've been feeling under the weather. :wacko:

I'm looking forward to see our 3 BFP's for January! :happydance:

HI girls!
I have missed you all over the holidays, I hosted 2 Christmas parties so it's been busy! I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! I had a blast watching DD, Nevaeh open all of her gifts. She is 6 this year and it just gets better and better every Christmas! We got her American doll furniture and a Bunny. I cried when she opened her bunny because of the joy on her face.

Lei- It looks like you and I will be doing our first IUI together honey. It will be nice to talk it through with someone else experiencing it for the first time! I hope your surgery goes well, I know it's a pretty easy procedure so big :hugs: coming your way that it's simple and easy for you!

Jenna- Hows Mr. Draven? Did Santa slip anything out of his sleigh under the tree for him this year:baby:

Hopin4- I'm so happy your symptoms went away, it's hard to get preggers after a m/c and not worry about that but I'm sure everyhting will be great this pregnancy :flower:

Ldizzy- I'm sorry for your BFN :hugs:. Ugh it sucked so bad hearing that this month but hopefully Jan. will be 3 more BFP.

My OH got me an ornament that had our names on it and it was a couple standing there and the woman had a newly pregnant belly hoping he could give it to me :o( We really thought this was going to be our month :cry:. We are going to save it for when we really do get our BFP.

I need some advice ladies, so the :witch: showed her ugly face yesterday and I am suppose to start taking meds on CD 5. If I do fertility treatment this month I will be ovulating while on our family vacation to Florida the 10th -18th ( So excited by the way, we really need it, plus I am running the 5k through Disney so I'm kind of happy I wont be pregnant for that) but my concern is they wont be able to monitor me around ovulation so I cant take injections with my Clomid or take a trigger shot. Should I just take a break all together from ttc this month, or not waste this cycle and just do clomid un-monitored:wacko:? My appointment with my FS isn't until the end of January where we discuss an IUI for the following cycle. WHAT would you gals DO? I really don't want to waste a cycle.:nope:

Oh and I was wondering how to put an ovulation chart on here?

If you do a chart of fertilityfriend then you would just go to sharing (at the top) and then choose "Get Code"...I think it is the bbC code that you cop and paste into your signature line on here. Hope that helps...

Will you put me down to test on Jan 21st!

I started my 2nd round of Fermara last night. This time around I am taking it CD4-8 (instead of 5-9). I'm gonna try Pro-Gest lotion, since I feel like my progesterone is pretty low. I'm suppose to take it on days 8-21 or something like that. We'll see if that gets this baby train rolling for me! I think I'm going to also focus on my eating and gym habits! (Zumba, Zumba, Zumba!)

What a great idea! Is that something your FS recommended or it it just an over the counter thing?

I'm starting Yoga in hopes that it helps, Zumba is so much fun!!!!!

Can you put me down for testing on the 22nd love? I'm going to FINALY buy a dam thermometer today and do this whole temping chart thing lol lol lol.

GRATEFUL- Sorry your not feeling to well. I know that feeling all to well since this past week has been horrid. Are you sick or is the MS kicking in?

Momof1 - Its so good to hear I wont be in it alone, Im a bit afraid to be honest lol. I think its like walking into the unknown. When I called my FS yesterday the nurse just told me to call the first day I get my full flow of that month. Since I was asking SOOOOO may questions she suggested I come in for a F/U consult with DH so we know what to expect (which im super thankful for) I am probably going to start writting down questions lol.

:happydance for the vacation by the way! As far as the month of being unmonitored I would def just do the clomid so the month isnt a waste. Once you start temping it will help you better to understand when you O each month.

GRATEFUL- Sorry your not feeling to well. I know that feeling all to well since this past week has been horrid. Are you sick or is the MS kicking in?

It's MS....actually ADS (all day sickness) but I am feeling a bit better today. Some days seem much worse than others. I'm glad you are on the upswing from last week!

It's MS....actually ADS (all day sickness) but I am feeling a bit better today. Some days seem much worse than others. I'm glad you are on the upswing from last week!

A friend of mine went through that the first 6 Months.. She hated being pregnant because of it.

LUCKY #3
So far I only have 3 testers for the month of January!!!!

TypeA - have you heard anything hun?? Do you know when you might be testing! FXed for a big follie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->