February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

TypeA I have no clue when it comes to injectable but what I can offer is some comfort. Even though it seems like forever ..at least you know your body is growing your eggs. Its taking longer than I'm sure you ever expected but your body is preparing for that perfect egg. Hang in there hun your making progress :hugs:

Awwww what if he's a new years baby :)

Typea- :hugs: I can imagine how frustrating these last two weeks have been for you :hugs: hang in there buttercup, try to stay stress free so your body can move things along. Have you ever attempted yoga? It's amazing for stress relief :hugs:

Jenna- I drank black cohosh tea, it's all natural / midwives use to use it, two days later Nevaeh Juliette was born ;). is your mother-inlaw psychic?

Momof1- She's "spiritual". A little coocoo, but I listen anyways and she has actually been right a few times. She didn't know we were TTC, but 2 months before our BFP she called OH and said she had a vision of us holding a little boy. But other times she's just a little nutty. So we'll see ;) Where do I find that tea, just a regular grocery store?

I couldn't leave the couch yesterday because I had so much pressure in my vajayjay! I cleaned the house because my parents are coming today and I think that over did it. I felt like he was about to fall out, it hurt. Stay in thereeeee!

Any fun weekend plans for anyone?

Jenna- lol your poor vajayjay! That is really cool that she envisioned you holding a baby boy!

I think I'm starting to lose my mucus plug... I'm not really sure though.
Warning, TMI:
This morning I had a lot of REALLY watery discharge. An hour or so later I had a pretty loose BM, I think its the start of the "clear out". Then just now I went potty and when I wiped there was a clump about the size of a dime, maybe even a little smaller. It was kind of clear, had like a pale tint. Those of you who have had babies before, what do you think? I thought they were a lot bigger than that. Is it just regular discharge?

Jenna! Yup I think you lost it. With DD I had a huge amount of that for two days & when my water broke it got a tint of red. The closer you get to giving birth the more you will notice it. He's ready to come out now!

It was a really small amount, but it was definitely thick and blob-like. I haven't had anymore since then though, and that was at 2. Should I see it every time if that's what it is? I'm just trying to make sure that's what it really is before I get too excited lol.

With me it wasn't a huge amount when it actually fell out . It was for two days I had discharge off & on. It was noticeable so I'm sure that's it.

Omg lol. I just had late Christmas with my parents yesterday and my mom put a pregnancy test in my stocking stuffer to be funny :p I'm thinking I'll just go pee on it for shits and giggles.
Hope all you lovely ladies are having a wonderful weekend.

Will you put me down to test on Jan 21st!

I started my 2nd round of Fermara last night. This time around I am taking it CD4-8 (instead of 5-9). I'm gonna try Pro-Gest lotion, since I feel like my progesterone is pretty low. I'm suppose to take it on days 8-21 or something like that. We'll see if that gets this baby train rolling for me! I think I'm going to also focus on my eating and gym habits! (Zumba, Zumba, Zumba!)

What a great idea! Is that something your FS recommended or it it just an over the counter thing?

I'm starting Yoga in hopes that it helps, Zumba is so much fun!!!!!
Momof1- I didn't ask my fs cause he was out if town last appointment. But I have been reading up on things and a lot of people who have conceived with femara have been taking it cd3-7 and I just changed my femara to one day earlier. I'm such a rebel. Not really, I guess I just wanted to try things my way one time. As for the Pro-Gest, I read about that online. I am getting my progesterone test done a week after I O and I want to see if it brings up my pathetic progesterone level! Hopefully this works and I don't have to do the supositories, or whatever they're called.

Happy New Year's Eve Ladies! How is everyone feeling? I'm looking forward to a new month of testing and to see some more BFP's for the new year!

Jenna - How are you feeling today?

Morning Ladies!!! :D

Grateful- you & me both <3 I can't wait to see who gets their :bfp: next!

Im surprised I have not caved & tested yet. AF is due around thursday/friday so we will see what the rest of the week brings. My boobs have been hurting for the past two days but that is something that happens with af as well.

I'm super tired becuase I stayed up to watch the Cowboys/Redskins game last night and then had to be up early for work!

Here's to the last day of the year, folks! Hoping that 2013 brings nothing but happy times to all of you. <3

Hopin- I tried to stay up & watch it but by half time I was sooo exhausted. DH & I had a small BBQ yesterday & had been cooking since about 2 so by that time I only wanted my bed. DD came & layed with me, sang me a song & I was OUT!! HAHA :)

What do you ladies have planned for New years?

Lei well the important team won, HTTR ;)

We have nothing planned, just staying home with my DS and taking it easy. Today is my wedding anniversary so we just want to be low key and spend QT together. That and, I can't exactly party it up this year lol

What about you?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->