February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna- I freaking love your bump progress, you're so close!!!
Lei- How did the E.R. Go?
TypeA- Fxed your follies continue to sprout! This is my second cycle on injections, first month was "sweetened" with clomid this month is straight Gonal F injections; and I agree they're not bad at all!

Happy New Years lady!!! Praying 2013 brings us our :bfp: :)

I'll update you all on my e.r visit tomorrow. I'm still a bit out of it from the meds.

Happy New Years lady!!! Praying 2013 brings us our :bfp: :)

I'll update you all on my e.r visit tomorrow. I'm still a bit out of it from the meds.

Good luck Lei - thinking of you and I hope the pain meds are giving you some relief. Let us know how it goes...

Operation Evict Draven is in action, we're starting the mission with a pedicure! A friend of mine told me pedicures can induce labor so I didn't second guess her! I haven't had one of these in a long time, and ohhhh boy it feels so good on my fat kankles!

Jenna that sounds so relaxing!!! Not to mention you will have cute toes during labor lol. :)

As far the e.r !!! Well they ran tons of tests & pretty much said the same thing my other doc told me. I have to just wait for the surgery. The doctor did give me some pain medicine for now which is helping. I just hate feeling so out of it. I'm hoping that they will rush the surgery now & i found it weird that they didn't do it last night. The doctor did seem to think I was in immediate danger =\ blahhhhhh

Jenna- Pedi's and lots of :sex: ;o)

Lei- I am glad they got rid of the pain for you but I feel so bad you have to wait for this surgery, ugh, sorry honey :o(

Lei, he seemed like you ARE in immediate danger?! Then what the heck is going on with the surgery?! I say if they don't call you within a week I'd go to a different hospital all together. I'm glad you finally got some pain medicine though, I was so shocked the first doctor didn't give you any! Were you able to enjoy your new years eve?

Momof1: We haven't had a chance to BD yet... I'm just exhausted! :dohh: Sometime this week we will though. I have to. And what in the world is going on with your temp today?!?!

AFM: Pedicure was amazing, but no labor yet. I've notice more pieces of my mucus plug again. I think the little bit I had last time was just shook loose from the doctor checking my cervix, but now there's some coming on its own. It's a VEEEERY little amount, nothing to get excited about. I only notice it because I'm looking closely.

How was everyone's New Years Eve?! I made it to midnight and went straight to bed after that!

Jenna I meant to say I'm NOT in danger lol. Its the pain meds talking :) he did however call my regular doctor & had a f/u appt set up to get this ball rolling faster.

Yay for more mucus plug lol ;)

lol Jenna I'm not sure about my temp i think I am doing it wrong lol, it's my first month lol lol:haha:

Good morning to my BNB ladies!!

And Happy New Year!!! I have some catching up to do:

Lei Your whole situation sounds AWFUL!!! They need to schedule your surgery, this just isn't right!! Are you just waiting on them to call you now?

momof1 So glad everthing went so well at your appointment! When is your scan? I'm so happy you're temping! Yay!!

typeA :( Sorry your follies are being so stubborn. You have been working so hard on it!! Thinking of you with FX'd. <3

Jenna I never "lost" my plug like some ladies do. At least not that I noticed. I do remember, however, being COMPLETELY miserable towards the end of my pregnancy. When I was 11 days from my due date is when I took the castor oil, raspberry tea, etc, and my labor started a few hours later. My DD was born 10 days early, I just couldn't stand it. I'm going to try and just let nature take its course this time but that's easier said than done. How are you feeling today?? Love the bump pics <3

LDizzy How are you? Haven't seen you on here in a while

Grateful How about you? How are you feeling? When is your appointment? I know you have a while yet :(

AFM, I've just been REALLY tired. It's annoying, bc I'm ready for bed at like 9:00 and then every time I wake up to pee in the middle of the night, it takes me like an hour to get back to sleep, which then just makes me tired the next day - it's a vicious cycle lol. Other than that things are great :)

HAPPY HUMP DAY and sorry for the huge post lol

Morning my favorite ladies!!!

Jenna how is operation Evict Draven going so far??
Im definately going to have to google more ways to get him out ;-)

Hopin- Yes hun I have to still wait until they call. Hopefully by today I will hear something thougH. fxed!

Goodmorning ladies! :hugs:

I'm going for HSG scan by myself :( OH is busy with his business and can't come, I'm so sad. Am I just being a big baby about this? Did anyone else have to put their big girl pants on and go by themselves?

Lei- are the pain meds doing the trick for now? I hope your comfortable :( THEY BETTER CALL!

Jenna- I would do what hopin4 did, it worked well for her ;)

Hopin- I still can't wait to hear what your wedding was like on new years ;) how was your anniversary ?

Lol Lei I just read post after I posted mine,I am so glad your not in pain but I can only imagine the awful woozy feeling ugh :( fxed it all ends soon for you!

Momof1- You will be fine hun! I promise! DH went with my but wasn't allowed back there when I had it done. The tech that did mine walked me through it & it was not bad at all. You may cramp the rest of the day off & on though but it is managable with advil :)
I hope it all goes well for you hun!

the medicine is helping but vicodin always makes me woozy & nauseated.

momof1 - Awe, I hate it that you have to go by yourself! You can do this!! :) :) :) Let us know how it goes.

My wedding was very short and simple :) we got married in our living room, actually - with just our parents, siblings and best friends there. it was very intimate and just the way we wanted it! it's kinda cool becuase any time we are in our living room i know that's where we made it official. <3 thanks for asking!

I believe the evil :witch: is on her way! Right on time :cry:

My stomach is starting to cramp up & I keep feeling like im wetting myself (all signs of her coming)

Praying 2013 leads us to a :bfp: After all 13 is my lucky number ;-) Gotta love the 3's

VENTING TIME!!

I try my hardest to stay so positive when it comes to TTC because I don't want to stress the way I did before about it or even obsess about it but today its hard. I don't know if im just emotional or what but damn I just feel like breaking today. WHY???? WHY?? hasn't it happened yet. I want 2013 to bring nothing but good things but WHY!!! Im married & have a wonderful home with the man I love to death! All I want is a baby with him & it seems like its never going to happen! WHY is all I can keep asking myself.
My brother just told me the other day that his friends gf just found out she was pregnant with her 4th kid. She has 3 others with different dads & to top it off, she doesnt have custody of any of them.. Let me also add she is only 20 years old & is always doing drugs! WHYYYYY??? ugh! =( :cry:

Im sorry for the long rant but I am just hurting right now & broke down after the cramps set in!

I wanted to email my best friend but she just doesnt get it & I know I can count on my BNB ladies!

Good luck with your scan Momof1, I've never had one done but know lots of ladies who have and they all say it really isn't bad at all.

Lei, she's not here yet! Maybe its just phantom AF ;)

For Operation Evict Draven: I'm too scared to do the castor oil! I've been having loose BMs already (sorry, TMI) I think its the infamous "clear out". But I just lost a pretty good size of my plug. Bigger than a quarter. And I've been feeling crampy like AF is about to show up. It's funny, even 9 months pregnant I feel it and go to the bathroom expecting to see AF. It's not coming and going like contractions though. Just light steady cramping. OH is treating me to iHop today then we're coming back and taking a long walk. What else should I throw in the mix? Nothing too hardcore yet, we're gonna start this mission out easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->