February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Hopin- Lol.. I am a cowboys fan but I wasn't even rooting for them for this game ;-) They have had a horrible season!

We are going to be low key as well. DH called his ex to have his DD come back home for New years (she is spending this week with her mom) so we will get to spend it with both our girls. I think my oldest brother is going to come over with his family so we may just do sparklers. The oldest kid is 6 so its really all they can enjoy at this age. Im not sure though that I will make it to midnight haha.

Awwww Happy Anniversary to you & your hunny! <3

Hi gals I'm sitting in the waiting area for my fertility appointment to see what is next, should be interesting.
Jenna- I can't remember but from what I do it sounds like you lost it sunshine!

My DD went with her father this evening and OH owns a limo company so instead of sitting at home by myself I am going to assist him on his drive this evening with a bunch of drunkin crazzies woo hoo, Happy New Years Eve lol.

Momof1- Now that sounds eventful ;-) Get to hear all the crazy drunkness going on!

Well I called my doc about my pain I've been having still because the surgery scheduler hasnt called yet. They just told me to go to the e.r when Im in pain until they call to schedule surgery. Ugh this is so annoying & im ready to get this taken care of.

Grateful: I'm feeling okay. Just exhausted all the time lol. I feel so heavy and tired. But how are YOU feeling?!

Lei: I'm shocked you haven't tested yet either! But that's great, try to hold out until Thursday!! That's only 3 days away I thiiiiiink you can do it. Maybe :haha: They told you to just go to the E.R.?! That doesn't sound right.... How hard is it for the stupid people to just call you and schedule the darn surgery? Stupid heads.. I hope you start to feel better soon :( :hugs:

Momof1: I only lost that small piece of it that day and haven't seen any more since then :[ I'm thinking my OB checking my cervix probably "shook that piece loose" and the rest may not be ready to come out yet. I'm keeping a close eye though! What did your FS have to say?!

Hopin4: Happy anniversary! :D

We don't have much planned for tonight either. I have a friend coming over with her boyfriend. OH and I went and got some sparkling cider for the 4 of us and I'll be cooking dinner. She's bringing dessert. Then I told her once midnight hits I'm going to bed because I can hardly make it past 9:00 these days lol. Then tomorrow marks the beginning of Operation Evict Draven!

HA I spoke to soon! After having to run about 10 pregnancy tests today I caved! :bfn: OF COURSE haha!

Oh well!!! IUI is around the corner :happydance:

HAHAHA!!!! :rofl: I should have known you wouldn't last another day! You do still have another few days before AF is due it's very possible that you're just too early. Plus remember we discovered the tests at your work aren't usually readable until after AF is due.

Lol very true. I had to urge to poas...maybe I should have pee'd on a chem-9 stick instead lmao :haha:

So im looking online to try & find the hospitals surgey depts # & I cant find it anywhere on the website. I am getting extremely aggitated. I really dont want to spend my new years in the hospital but this is working my nerves

Didn't they give you anything for the pain?! My Dr gave me some Tylenol #3 for my SPD, but I really don't like taking anything more than regular Tylenol so its just sitting in my medicine cabinet. If you weren't in Texas I would gladly give it to you! Lol.
Maybe you should just call the information desk at the hospital and ask to be transferred the surgery scheduling people?

Didn't they give you anything for the pain?! My Dr gave me some Tylenol #3 for my SPD, but I really don't like taking anything more than regular Tylenol so its just sitting in my medicine cabinet. If you weren't in Texas I would gladly give it to you! Lol.
Maybe you should just call the information desk at the hospital and ask to be transferred the surgery scheduling people?

I had called my doctor friday & when they called back I missed their call. Needless to say I called this morning & the nurse said just to go to the e.r if it gets bad again. I told her its a constant pain & she said they didnt want to give me any pain pills yet.

Right now I tried to call their referral area to see if they had given her the info to set up the surgery & nada. I ended up calling the hospital & the lady I spoke with said they had not scheduled the surgery yet. She said the way it works is my doc. office calls the surgery dept.. sets up the appt & then the surgery dept calls me to let me know when it is. GRRRRRR!! This is so damn annoying!

Hopin- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETIE!!!!:drunk: although your celebration may be with sparkling cidar I hope you have a wonderful day. Wow married on New years now I want to hear all about your wedding day :wedding: that sounds so exciting!

Jenna- I wish I could remember how big mine was but I don't, I'm sorry love :shrug:. I just know it's a mucusy clot of nastiness lol lol :haha: I do remember when I was in my last week of pregnancy going to the docs because I thought I had lost it and she stripped my membrane for me. 24 hrs later LOBOR PAINS started, she was born three days early. My OBGYN did say that they usualy don't do that for patients but I was so uncomfortable! I was 105 lbs and 5'4 when I got pregnant and delivered an 8 lb. 2 oz baby so you can see why I was so uncomfortable at the end lol my stomach was HUGE!
operation evict Draven:haha: ( too funny!)

Lei- Those people are CRAZY, just go to the E.R., that absurd! I would be calling up this "surgery scheduling" place and give them a piece of my mind as to why they haven't called yet! I love how you tested today lol :haha: this little guy reminds me of you:test::haha:

AFM: Appointment went good. He said not sure why I haven't gotten preggers yet??? Everything from my eggs to my lining to my hormone levels are great and OH has super sperm:spermy::haha:. So we are kind of taking the bull by the horns ( as Lei says :winkwink:) and doing a couple of things. On Wed I go for an x-ray HSG scan where they check my tubes for blockage ( hasent been checked yet) then I am also doing a month of straight injections ( no clomid) which gives me a better chance but is mucho expensive eek.:wacko:. I literally am paying $2000.00 of fertility crap this month bla. However OH and I are determined to get a little :baby:. FS also said that sometimes the HSG scan opens my tubes of "cobwebs" even if I don't have any blockage they can see and people get pregnant right after so we will see, I'm [-o&lt;. Then on to IUI ( with Lei :winkwink:) if it doesn't work. Wow LONG POST sorry girls:dohh: just excited tee hee hee.

TypeA- How are you doll?

Momof1- That is great to hear that everything turned out great!!! :happydance: When I had my HSG done my R tube took a bit longer & the nurse said I probably had a cob web in their :haha: but the die eventually knocked it out the way. It was pretty neat to watch :D

Im probably going to go to the e.r after work.. I've got about 45 more min left so Im waiting for DH to email me back so he can take me. This really is no fun at all.

Lei: I can't believe they didn't give you any pain medication!!! Omg! I'd throw a fit with these people, your doctor seems to really be slacking if he hasn't even done the referral yet. That seriously takes like 2 seconds, come on... Well keep us updated on how the E.R. goes I hope it doesn't take too long and they get your pain under control so you can enjoy your new years eve. :hugs:

Momof1: It sounds like your appointment went great!! Congratulations! I think the scan alone may give you some great chances. Sounds like this will be a great month for you! && Wow, tiny lady big baby! I hope and pray Draven isn't too big but its so hard to tell. My doctor hasn't made any estimates, but I've gained A LOT of weight! I started at 126 and this morning I was 174. A lot of it is water weight I think though. I'm sooooooooo puffy right now.

Goodluck at the ER:hugs: keep us posted :flower:. Nothing is worse then working through pain!!!!!:nope:

Did your HSG scan hurt? they told me to take advil before I go? EEK! I'm glad it removed your cobwebs:haha: how long ago was your scan?

Oh and did you see, I'M Temping?!?!:happydance: or attempting to get the hang of it :haha:

Jenna- Swelling is a great sign of Draven coming ou! When I realized how puffy I was, i ended up going into labor the next day! FXED :)

Momof1- The HSG was not bad at all actually. I had read so many horror stories on it but it wasnt bad. I didn't take any advil before but I would recommend it because after you will have cramping. It honestly felt like mentrual cramps & only lasted for maybe a minute if that. I had mine back in feb I believe of last year. FXed it helps you get your :bfp: & you wont even have to do your IUI!! :happydance: They say it makes things in their like velcro for about 3 months after you get it done! (If I would have known that I would have waited to have mine when DH's sperm count was higher) :haha:

Great job on the temping... it comes natural after doing it for a while.. I however cant get back into the swing of it.. then again the past few nights I have been waking up in the middle of the night to pee so Im not to sure how accurate my temp would be.

I will keep you all posted on how the ER visit goes :)

Momof1- I'm no better! After 21 days of injections all my follicles are still less than 10. So I'm still doing injections. My dr knows I'm getting anxious and asked if I wanted her to be more aggressive with the knowledge that I might convert to IVF. I said to just keep going conservative and grow them slowly. Ugh. I'm trying to be patient but it's so hard. I've gone from 25iu (the lowest dose possible) to now 100iu. The injections are now no big deal. I literally injection them - let it hurt for 2 mins and the go on about my business.

I'm so happy that everyone is doing well on here. At this point I'm wondering if my lining can be too thick? Anyone know??

Happy new years eve everyone!!

Momof1- I second the HSG. It's not bad at all and takes about 2-3 mins. Was very quick. I took Advil before. I went in, undressed from the waist down, dr came in and out in the speculum, asked me to cough to I guess numb my cervix, then inserted the dye (so she said), I felt nothing except a small amount of pain a little after the dye, I took a deep breath and the pain was gone. TMI ALERT- i will warn you that once they start taking things out of you (speculum etc) there's liquid that you can feel come out. I out on a pad and had a SMALL amount of cramping - that's it. I, like lei, read horror stories and it was not bad.

Looks like I'll stay away from reading the horror stories and take your advice on the HSG girls, thank you! ;o).

How long do they plan on having you inject? Is there a certain amount of days that they will say enough is enough? I start tonight at 75 iui and continue on that dose for 4 days, then I go in for an ultrasound Friday and determine how much more I need before my ovidrel injection to O.
I know thin lining is an issue and, I'm no expert by any means, but I feel as though "the thicker the lining, the better chance of implanting"
Fxed for you TypeA, I think of you often!! I know how frustrating this process is and how discouraging it is when they tell you your follies arn't growing or your hormone levels are not high enough. fxed fxed fxed!!!!!

I've never heard of lining being too thick. I agree with Momof1, I think thicker is better because it gives lots for the eggie to implant which is also less chance of MC.

I didn't even notice your temp chart Momof1! Hoorayyyy more for me to stalk :haha:

Omg, somebody stop me. I hit another growth spurt this last month. I didn't think I could get any bigger! But I sure did!

Attachments

• 35-38Weeks.jpg
    35-38Weeks.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 8
Love the bump pics.

They will not stop until I get a mature follicle unless I stop. My lining is already at 11 so I was concerned about it getting too thick. Most cycles are cancelled because of money but we are blessed that insurance is covering everything (except a co pay). So I'll keep going. I go back on Thursday.

Momof1- are you doing your shot tonight for the first time? It only hurts a little bit! But you get use to it over time!! It hurt less when I did it versus my husband. I do mine at 9pm every night! Thank you for your thoughts and fingers crossed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->