February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Awh, Lei :'( :hugs: I'm sorry you're having a rough day... God is preparing the perfect little angel for you and it takes time. But you're still young and healthy so you WILL get it! You're completely fertile, you got OH's sperm counts under control, now its just God you're waiting on. Maybe hes just waiting for your surgery to bless you with the angel baby. Who knows? But we're all here and have been through the same heartbreak month after month. So you're not alone :hugs:

I guess that is why I keep asking WHY??? I know DH's count has improved a huge amount since we started & I know nothing is wrong with me so wtf! Blah!!!! I know I have you ladies to be here for support & Im so thankful for it! I don't know what I would do without you. I just emailed my bff & told her I wanted to talk.. the minute I brought up a baby she never responded back.

Lei </3 My heart hurts for you right now, because you're right, it's simply NOT FAIR. You have been trying for SO long and I just know that each month it chips away at you little by little. People who haven't been through it (like I'm assuming your BFF hasn't) just don't understand how devastating it can be to get the :bfn: you dread each month. :hugs: :flower:
Try to focus on the fact that you have IUI coming up before you know it, and I have a great feeling about it for you!!!! This is going to be what works for you, I just know it. Don't apologize for breaking down or feeling upset - that's why we're here!!! I have never understood the women who so easily just say "oh well this month wasn't my month mark me down for next month". I admire their strength but I guess I'm just too emotional!
Just remember that timing is EVERYTHING and this WILL happen when it's supposed to. I know it's not easy!!!! Lifting you up with :hugs:

Lei </3 My heart hurts for you right now, because you're right, it's simply NOT FAIR. You have been trying for SO long and I just know that each month it chips away at you little by little. People who haven't been through it (like I'm assuming your BFF hasn't) just don't understand how devastating it can be to get the :bfn: you dread each month. :hugs: :flower:
Try to focus on the fact that you have IUI coming up before you know it, and I have a great feeling about it for you!!!! This is going to be what works for you, I just know it. Don't apologize for breaking down or feeling upset - that's why we're here!!! I have never understood the women who so easily just say "oh well this month wasn't my month mark me down for next month". I admire their strength but I guess I'm just too emotional!
Just remember that timing is EVERYTHING and this WILL happen when it's supposed to. I know it's not easy!!!! Lifting you up with :hugs:

I never in a million years thought it would take us this long to have a baby together. I try so hard to stay positive but your right.. it does chip away at me every time AF shows up. I just wish one month she would go away & I could have my long awaited :bfp:

I really am looking forward to IUI but now that they are taking so long with this surgery I am afraid I am going to have to push the IUI to march which I really dont want to do. I guess only time will tell. I just feel like a mess right now. I tried to call DH & he didnt know what to tell me so it upset me more lol

Thank you again ladies for being here! Your words are very kind & helping me to remind myself that it WILL HAPPEN! as you all know its hard when we are trying & even harder to remind ourself that it will happen. Just takes time! <3

I hate it when I try and talk to OH about something and he doesn't understand so I get more frustrated. I totally know what you mean. I know they try their best to understand and say what's right, but when they don't I'm like "Aahhhh, just say what I want you to say!" Maybe it's actually a good thing you don't get the BFP this month because of the surgery. I'd be so heartbroken for you if you finally got your BFP and something went wrong because of the surgery :(

Yeah he really didnt help me at all! I just feel like im in this horrible funk mood & I want to go home & get into bed. I feel like a broken sprinkler =/

You know Jenna your right about that cause I would be devastated if I did get my :bfp: & something were to happen.

Enjoy your time off TTC and rest. Get healthy again and by then you'll have IUI waiting for you and nothing else hanging over your head to make you worry! I suggest after work you do just go to bed... Sometimes you just need to feel sorry for yourself and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that!

:hugs: Lei :o(. I agree with Jenna, I think God waited on you this month because of your surgery, Never apologize for getting out your frustrations and venting! That's what we are here for. This is one of the hardest things to go through in life and we are all here to support each other on the uppity up days and the super down ones! I don't care if you take an entire page of this thread to vent, if it makes you feel better GET IT OUT GIRLIE! I know I have days where I just feel so low and burried in agony about ttc but it always feels good to let it out on here!.......... " It is never a weakness to cry, it just shows that you have been far to strong for to long of a time" :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So I know we have been talking a bit about how men suck at times today:haha: and I couldn't agree more however I am going to shed some light on the subject with mine.

I was so scared about the appointment today and how OH could not come but I marched in there with my big girl pants on ready for the procedure and low and behold there he was, my OH sitting in the waiting room waiting for me to get there:shock:. I was so shocked, I was like, "honey I thought you couldn't make it and he said ya but I thought about how important this was and didn't want you to go through it alone" I wanted to:hugs::yipee::wohoo::dance::hugs: right there in the lobby I couldn't believe he did that for me. The fs let him come in and he was right there with me the whole time. It did hurt a bit but I was brave and guess what?.......... TUBES ARE CLEAR! Woo hoo so I cant wait to give myself the next shot of gonal-f tonight and kiss my lovie right to death when he gets home, hey, I may even surprise him with a foot massage.:winkwink:

momof1 - Awe, I hate it that you have to go by yourself! You can do this!! :) :) :) Let us know how it goes.

My wedding was very short and simple :) we got married in our living room, actually - with just our parents, siblings and best friends there. it was very intimate and just the way we wanted it! it's kinda cool becuase any time we are in our living room i know that's where we made it official. <3 thanks for asking!

Those are my favorite types of weddings, intimate and sweet!!!!!!:wedding:

So I know we have been talking a bit about how men suck at times today:haha: and I couldn't agree more however I am going to shed some light on the subject with mine.

I was so scared about the appointment today and how OH could not come but I marched in there with my big girl pants on ready for the procedure and low and behold there he was, my OH sitting in the waiting room waiting for me to get there:shock:. I was so shocked, I was like, "honey I thought you couldn't make it and he said ya but I thought about how important this was and didn't want you to go through it alone" I wanted to:hugs::yipee::wohoo::dance::hugs: right there in the lobby I couldn't believe he did that for me. The fs let him come in and he was right there with me the whole time. It did hurt a bit but I was brave and guess what?.......... TUBES ARE CLEAR! Woo hoo so I cant wait to give myself the next shot of gonal-f tonight and kiss my lovie right to death when he gets home, hey, I may even surprise him with a foot massage.:winkwink:

That was so sweet of him to do that!! IM SOOOOO HAPPY your tubes were clear!! (Isn't it like a sign or relief) :happydance: :headspin:

Omg that's so sweet! I would have cried lol. But I've been such a sap lately! Sooo happy your tubes are clear and now they're all dusted and fresh so FX this month!!

I'm so happy I have you girls in my life :D I don't know what I would have done without you from TTC to now! I'd be a hot mess!

Okay: sorry I've been busy today but just got caught up.

Momof1- I'm sitting here at work crying!! That was so sweet! I'm so happy that it's behind you and one more thing to check off the list!!

Lei- I'm with you and the WHY? Question is something I haven't been able to let go of these past 3 weeks. I'm straight up injecting the hormone my body needs and it's still taking FOREVER. So I'm with you and I haven't been able to answer WHY? I just literally pray every night that I'm able to get through my next appt and that I get a baby at all. I toldDH that I wasn't sure God wanted us to have kids and he thought I was overreacting. Maybe I am, but I've had no sign that he wants me to have kids either. It's super easy to get down about this and after constantly going to the dr every few days and getting your hopes up only to learn that nothing has changed...gets old quick! My DH always says everything is going to be fine...but that does not calm me down when I'm already upset. Sadly, I have treated this TTC like a boyfriend I need to get over...telling myself I just don't care about it so that I can go on living a normal life. But I still find myself talking about it often. Sorry for all the ramble but I'm right there with you Lei!

Ohh and AFM I have an appt tomorrow to check growth. The dr up'd my dose to 100iu for three days straight so I'm hoping to see something bigger than last time. My appt is at 830am. DH is going with me bc last time she asked if I would want to convert to IVF if she got more aggressive with the meds and I overstimulated this cycle. I said I would like her just to stay conservative and try IUI. I haven't even had a mature follicle so I don't think I'm ready for IVF. But at the same time we might wind up there anyway in a few months. Lots to think about

TYPEA - I can't even imagine the frustration you are feeling hun & I give you MAJOR props for being able to go through what you have. I know we will all achieve our bfp but speaking for myself.. I am impatient lol. I ask God why all the time but like you said.. praying does help.

Don't you all wish we were all rich and could fly to a fun location to meet everyone in like 5 years with our babies!!?!?! How fun would that be!

Lei- you guys probably deserve more props than me. We have only been trying since sept so it hasn't been that long. I truly don't know how you LTTCers do it! I guess you take it day by day!

Lots of love and baby dust in 2013!

When are The scans for those recently pregnant? i think one is jan 8, but not sure of the others!

TypeA YES!!! That would be SO cool!! :)

My scan is 01/08... and it seems like it will never get here.

<3 :hugs: to all of you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->