February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Lei - It makes me sad to hear you so frustrated and down rigt now. I know the feeling all to well. I had honestly lost a lot of my hope in ever having a child. Watching my friends through the years all have children and families was very very hard. I used to talkto my mom and say "Why Mom? I want to be a mom so bad....why? What is wrong with me?" I just thought there was something wrong with me and I wasn't 'built' to have a baby. Meanwhile friends and family were always "pregnant again!" and I never was. I'm 33 years old now....and friends and family stopped asking us if we were going to have kids a few years ago. :nope: So I tried hard to just accept the fact that it very well might not happen and I was getting "too old". I still prayed all the time to God to please let me and my DH have a child and a family. Then one day not too long ago...I was having a very bad day emotionally and it seemed like everything was going wrong and I saw a sign that said simply...."Let Go. Let God." At that moment, I did what the sign said and it sunk in. I accepted that I might never have children. (But continued to pray for it anyways! LOL) Then all the sudden that December 3rd BFP happened....it totally felt like a miracle to me and it happened right when I stopped 'stressing and worrying' it might never happen. Took 4.5 years. I like to believe that it just wasn't the right time and that NOW IS the RIGHT time for us. Your right time will come too...waiting for it is just the hardest thing.

I hope that story helps you a bit. It's nice that we all understand this feeling and impatience and the constant letdowns. Hang in there girl....we are here for you and you just vent as much as you need to. :flower: :hugs:

Typea that would be awesome!!! I could use a vacation for sure :hugs:

Hopin- you'rw right around the corner doll!! Yay I can't wait!!

Even though I haven't gotten my bfp I'm so thankful that the ones that have, have stuck around.... your scans & appts give me something to look forward to :)

Don't you all wish we were all rich and could fly to a fun location to meet everyone in like 5 years with our babies!!?!?! How fun would that be!

Lei- you guys probably deserve more props than me. We have only been trying since sept so it hasn't been that long. I truly don't know how you LTTCers do it! I guess you take it day by day!

Lots of love and baby dust in 2013!

When are The scans for those recently pregnant? i think one is jan 8, but not sure of the others!

Yes that would be so awesome to see everyone with their babies wouldn't it?! If I win the lotto I will fly us all somewhere fun. :thumbup:

My scan isn't until 12 weeks....so Jan. 22. Waiting to hear if everything is OK is like torture but I am trying to just trust that everything is going to be OK. :flower:

Grateful: That's a beautiful story thank you for sharing it :) We're all so strong.
And I think we all SHOULD plan to meet up one day with our babies. Just someday :)

P.S. I'm so excited to seethe US pictures! Hopin4, you're only 6 days away! And Grateful, I know what that wait is like, its awful especially when you cant feel LO move yet so its hard to know what's going on. It'll be just fine though :)

Lei, are you going to test in the morning still???

If we did meet up I would totally write the TODAY show To see if they would want to cover our story....oh I can see it now...all of us with the babies crawling around the set!

Grateful that is a beautiful story & thank you so much for sharing hun!!! I am so thankful to have each & every one of you :) :hugs:
I try & tell myself I won't try thinking we will get lucky like others when they stop TTC but it hasn't happened yet. Time will tell though.

If AF doesn't show in the morning they I will. The cramps went away but I'm so emotional.

Typea maybe once we all get our bfp's we can write a talk show & ask them to feature us & maybe they will pay to get us together lmao... ohhhh that would be awesome !!! Then they could pay for someone to watch the kids while we grab a drink hahaha !!!

That's such a good idea lol! We could write all of them. Today show, Good Morning America, Ellen, all of them! There's got to be ONE who loves our story :)

I feel sooo crampy tonight... Its not coming and going like contractions though it just feels like AF is starting. Whyyy :( It just hurts...

Jenna I think Draven is ready to come out. . Even though your not getting them like contractions every 5 min.. they could very well be contractions. At least you know your labor will be quick cause I'm sure you have dialtated more :) when's your next appt?

Friday. My usual OB is out of town this week but she said to make sure I come back anyways and see someone because I've been swelling so bad so she just wants to make sure I don't skip any weekly visits. Blahhh, if I have to be in pain I wish this would be real labor instead of usless practice labor pains. >.< I better be dilated real good on Friday!

Im sure you will be!! Everytime I see that you wrote something on here I secretly wish it was you telling us you are in labor!!! then I can do the :headspin: lol!!!

I was suppose to poas this morning but was afraid too so I didnt. IF & thats a BIG IF .... i dont start by saturday then I will test then :)

Lei I'm the same way! Every time Jenna posts I'm just waiting for that to be THE post! SO exciting!

So, I know this is crazy, but I have a little tiny bump going on. I can't believe it's happening this early! I went to put a turtle neck on this morning for work and it's pretty tight, and when I looked in the mirror I was like WHAT?! I just don't remember showing this early with my DS!!! Going to be hard to keep it from my coworkers if this keeps up over the next 5 weeks!

Keep us posted Lei, on how you're feeling!

Yay for your growing bump?? Are you going to be taking pictures to keep us updated on your growth ;-)

I feel good other than my boobs. They get sore cycle to cycle so its hard to say its a sign of anything. Last night they were hurting really bad & its more my nips that hurt extremely bad. I cant tell if I am having any more cramps because of the pain meds but while im at work I try not to take them.

Not sure about everyone else but I LOVEEEEE country music <3
Something about it just really escapes me from the real world! Anyway when im down about things it always seems to lift me up. Yesterday as you know I was having a bad day & when I heard this song it just made me really think about everything. I know the song isnt about TTC but it really helped me out of the funk & wanted to share :)

What you're gonna do when the show is over
What you're gonna sing when the the song ends
How you're gonna cope when there is no closure
Where you're gonna reach when the goal gets higher
How you're gonna make it through
When you think you lost your chance

Play on when you're losing the game
Play on 'cause you're gonna make mistakes
It's always worth the sacrifice
Even when you think you're wrong
So play on

Even when the floodgates swing wide open
Never let the current take you down, no
Even when you're not sure where you're going
Swimming through a mess and you can't get out
Just going through the motions
Trying not to drown

So play on

Even through a storm on the darkest night
Don't you ever give up the fight
Even when you feel you're all alone

Play on, play on

So play on

Lei I'm glad country music lifts you up like that!! It's always good to have something to turn to. TTC can feel very lonely at times, even when you have a DH and your bnb ladies. I know that feeling!

Country music kinda has the opposite effect on me though, it tends to make me more sad when I'm down. Isn't it funny how everything hits people differently?!

WHERE IS JENNA?!?!?!?!?!?! :D

SHES IN LABOR!!! jk I kid I kid!! ;-)

Well it does make me more emotional but I guess it helps get that good cry out!

I though AF had shown up cause of cramps but nothing & then the cramps went away.

WE HAVE FOLLICLE GROWTH!!! I have 3 follies that we are watching- a 12, a 11, and a 9!!!!!! I am so pumped!!! We all cheered in the exam room! They were at an 8 at my previous appt! I go back on Saturday to check growth! Praying that there are still only 2-3 that are shining stars!!!

Lei- I told you I would be your IUI guinea pig and it looks like I will actually get to have an IUI before February! :). As of yesterday I feared the injections would never end!!

WE HAVE FOLLICLE GROWTH!!! I have 3 follies that we are watching- a 12, a 11, and a 9!!!!!! I am so pumped!!! We all cheered in the exam room! They were at an 8 at my previous appt! I go back on Saturday to check growth! Praying that there are still only 2-3 that are shining stars!!!

Lei- I told you I would be your IUI guinea pig and it looks like I will actually get to have an IUI before February! :). As of yesterday I feared the injections would never end!!

:thumbup::laugh2::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy:\\:D/:happydance:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your consistency paid off! Woot woot woot!
Can't wait to hear how Saturday's appointment goes :hugs:!!!!

Typea- We should totally do that someday! Also, I hope your hanging in there sunshine there, remember there is always a calm at the end of the storm! :flower:

Lei- I'm obsessed with country music :happydance: , I love how it makes me feel when I need a good smile or a good cry! Thank you for sharing I officially love that song now lol.

Hopin- Congrats on your growing bump :thumbup: ! I can't wait to see updating pics!

Jenna- I can't wait to use all these fun little avatars when you announce labor. My post might look a little like this : winkwink:..........:dance::yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::bunny:\\:D/:holly::haha::happydance::bunny::loopy::wohoo::wohoo::headspin::dance::bodyb::happydance:. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->