February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Typea- WOO HOO THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS! yay there is your calm at the end of your storm so happy for you! :hugs: :hug: :hugs:

Typea- Have you had to take the injection where you pre-mix the solution of gonal f and then inject or have you used the pen? I have been using the pen but they gave me a free sample of the mix yourself one and it was AWFUL it took forever to inject everything into me, it hurt/burned like a b*tch, and I was so oozy after from holding a needle in my body for such a long time I thought I was going to pass out.ugh I hope I never have to use that kind again :nope: (but it was free).

WE HAVE FOLLICLE GROWTH!!! I have 3 follies that we are watching- a 12, a 11, and a 9!!!!!! I am so pumped!!! We all cheered in the exam room! They were at an 8 at my previous appt! I go back on Saturday to check growth! Praying that there are still only 2-3 that are shining stars!!!

Lei- I told you I would be your IUI guinea pig and it looks like I will actually get to have an IUI before February! :). As of yesterday I feared the injections would never end!!

Im soooooo EXCITE FOR YOU HUN!!!!!! :happydance: :dance: :headspin: :wohoo: :loopy: :rain:

I can't wait to see What saturday brings!!! :D

Thank you guys!! I couldn't wait to rush to my iPad to give you guys the news!

Momof1- I use the follistim pen. I love it- it's super easy. I'm getting a little nervous about the ovidrel trigger shot, but I'm hoping it is nothing. I'm so use to the shots now that I did one in the bathroom of a restaurant for NYE. I was wiping down everything to make it as sterile as possible. Lol! Have you noticed that the higher the dosage the more it stings? It's still not much, but the first time I did the 100 I was a little sore. Oh and my pen comes with a carrying case....which is hilarious to me!

Useless knowledge tidbit for the day- those fancy sono machines they use at the FS only cost around $30k. I guess I thought they would be more expensive!

Sorry girls, no labor :( After the cramping last night I took a shower and it helped for the time being. But it went away in my sleep. I'm sure it'll be back later. Going to the dentist today to get 2 cavities filled then back to the mission. Not sure what I'll try today. Eating/drinking anything is out of the question with a numb mouth. Maybe just more walking???

Lei: Wahh for you making me wait until Saturday! Saturday is the 5th and I looooove 5's so I'm really hoping I have Draven that day. If you get a BFP that morning I think the excitement would be enough to put me in labor!

Momof1: LMAO!!!!!!!!!! YOU USED THE BOOBS!!!! HAHAHA!!!!
You stopped temping! Get on it, girlie!

Congratulations TypeA!!! I'm so happy for you, FINALLY you have some progress!! :hugs:

Sorry girls, no labor :( After the cramping last night I took a shower and it helped for the time being. But it went away in my sleep. I'm sure it'll be back later. Going to the dentist today to get 2 cavities filled then back to the mission. Not sure what I'll try today. Eating/drinking anything is out of the question with a numb mouth. Maybe just more walking???

Lei: Wahh for you making me wait until Saturday! Saturday is the 5th and I looooove 5's so I'm really hoping I have Draven that day. If you get a BFP that morning I think the excitement would be enough to put me in labor!

Momof1: LMAO!!!!!!!!!! YOU USED THE BOOBS!!!! HAHAHA!!!!
You stopped temping! Get on it, girlie!

Congratulations TypeA!!! I'm so happy for you, FINALLY you have some progress!! :hugs:

That would be awesome!!!! :) I keep running to the bathroom thinking AF is here!!!

WE HAVE FOLLICLE GROWTH!!! I have 3 follies that we are watching- a 12, a 11, and a 9!!!!!! I am so pumped!!! We all cheered in the exam room! They were at an 8 at my previous appt! I go back on Saturday to check growth! Praying that there are still only 2-3 that are shining stars!!!

Lei- I told you I would be your IUI guinea pig and it looks like I will actually get to have an IUI before February! :). As of yesterday I feared the injections would never end!!

YEAY!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: So glad to hear that good news!!!

Lei I'm the same way! Every time Jenna posts I'm just waiting for that to be THE post! SO exciting!

So, I know this is crazy, but I have a little tiny bump going on. I can't believe it's happening this early! I went to put a turtle neck on this morning for work and it's pretty tight, and when I looked in the mirror I was like WHAT?! I just don't remember showing this early with my DS!!! Going to be hard to keep it from my coworkers if this keeps up over the next 5 weeks!

Keep us posted Lei, on how you're feeling!

I do too Hopin4! LOL It looks like I have a little potbelly already. :dohh: I did read in my book that 2nd pregnancies tend to show earlier than firsts so maybe thats why your showing already.

Lei - I just listened to that song, never heard it before. I love it!!!!

Thanks Grateful I'm glad it's not just me hehe! It's hard for me bc my little sister is pregnant too, and her pre-baby weight was like 85lbs - I kid you not, she's so tiny I could snap her like a twig, and so she is obviously tiny when she's pregnant. This is her 2nd too and I can't help but compare myself to her and I'm so much bigger than she is :(

So I think I celebrated too soon. The FS office called with my results and my estrogen is still at 52. It should be at least 150. Dr was supposedly still happy with the results because the follies are growing. Don't know why this is happening. Hopefully the levels will be better Saturday.

FX'd, TypeA, that it's better by Saturday. Why is it always something?! NO FAIR. :growlmad::brat::sad2:

With saying that, I do think it's still important to celebrate the milestones, even if there are still speedbumps ahead. There was growth, and that's GREAT! :happydance: :flower:

I agree with Hopin hun!!! It took you a while to get over the first speed bump but you managed to do it!!! The other things will work themself out hun! I have my FXed for you :) :hugs:

Jenna- lol you noticed the temping? Or should I say"lack there of":haha: I think I'm a sucky temp taker lol, I either forget or take it at a diffident time and it jumps way up.

hopin and grateful- Bump pics, I can't wait!

Typea- don't worry about ovidrel shot they really aren't that bad hun. Sorry about your estrogen numbers we have great celebrations today on your follies, the estrogen will just have to catch up and it will. :hugs:

Afm: I have an u/s in the morning to see what's going on in there and if I have good follies and trigger tomorrow well that would just be fabulous because OH and I are planning a romantic evening just the two of us; and that would just make perfect timing for BDing! :winkwink: fxed! I even made his favorite chocolate oreo truffles to surprise him on our evening, I can't warrior to give them to him follies or: no follies :haha:

Momof1- do they take your blood every time you go in? What are your estrogen levels?

Thank you all for the encouragement! We shall see what saturday holds...hopefully they will catch up.

Saturday will be a great day for us all!!!!

Hopefully Jenna will go into labor!! I pray AF doesnt show & FXed for an amazing appt for TypeA

Wow, Saturday really is the day for this thread!! Woot!!

AND of course tomorrow for momof1 :)

Hopin- VERY true!! If all goes well for her & she triggers tomorrow then she can catch the eggy on saturday!! :happydance: for saturday!! :D

Momof1- do they take your blood every time you go in? What are your estrogen levels?

Thank you all for the encouragement! We shall see what saturday holds...hopefully they will catch up.

They do take my blood every u/s so we wool have to wait and see how everything looks tomorrow.

BRING ON THE WEEKEND!-Fxed is a weekend of great times and great news!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->