February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Sorry about all the typos in my posts today girls. My dam phone always thinks I'm trying to say something other than what I want to say lol ( predictatext):wacko:

Oh wow, we DO have a great weekend coming up don't we :)
Lol yes, Momof1 of COURSE I noticed your lack of temping. I'm a major stalker when it comes to that stuff. It's like an addiction :) You'll get a grip on it, eventually it'll just be routine.

Dentist appointment is in 45 minutes :( I hate getting cavities filled... Poo!

Tee hee hee I'll try to get better (or hopefully I don't have to[-o< )

GL at the dentist,I hate cavities, hopefully your not as big a baby as I am:( :hugs: I hope Ott goes quickly for you.

Ahhhhhh!!!! I wish I could call everyone right now!!! I had a test from work so decided to pee on it!!!!!

It was DEFECTIVE & didn't work lol!! That's what I get hahaha!!!

Oh, I am a big baby! I haven't been to the dentist in like 2 years so I have 3 cavities. But they said they'll probably only do 2 this time and the other one a different time. I'm going to beg them to just do all 3 and get it over with so I don't have to do this with a newborn (since I already have to get my wisdom teeth out as soon as he's born, one less thing to worry about)
I made OH come with and wait forever with me because I'm so nervous lol!

Oh, I am a big baby! I haven't been to the dentist in like 2 years so I have 3 cavities. But they said they'll probably only do 2 this time and the other one a different time. I'm going to beg them to just do all 3 and get it over with so I don't have to do this with a newborn (since I already have to get my wisdom teeth out as soon as he's born, one less thing to worry about)
I made OH come with and wait forever with me because I'm so nervous lol!

Awww Jenna you will be fine hun!!!! I hope it doesn't hurt you to much. It would make more sense to do all 3 since there already in there.

Apparently they only have to fill 2 because the third is so small they're just going o watch it and see if it heals itself (I didn't think cavities could do that). But they only did one because they're on opposite sides and they can only numb one side at a time which makes sense now that they mention it. Luckily they have an opening for tomorrow afternoon so I can just hurry up and get the second one done!
So I have my doctors appointment at 10 tomorrow then the dentist again at 1:45.
I'm a big ball of whiney-pants because half my face is sooo numb :( Pout pout.

Lei :hugs: :hug: :hugs: I'm so sorry :nope: darlin. God has his plan and its for you to wait this month out so you can have a safe surgery. Your so close to that IUI, great things are coming for you I just know it!:flower:

Thanks Ladies!!

Momof1 - What time is your appt?? I need something to celebrate :)

Next friday I am having a Pure Romance Party so hopefully I can find some fun things to spice things up :D

I had my scan this morning and it went GREAT :dance:. I have 4 follies a 10 an 11 a 13 and a 14, she said I am responding really well to my dose and she thinks the FS will keep me on the same dose over the weekend. Monday I have another scan to determine when to trigger. So no mandatory baby-making this weekend:haha: but we are still having date night tonight and who knows what could happen:winkwink::winkwink:. This is my first month of straight injectables so I had no idea what to expect. The best part of the whole thing was my lining it was at a 9.1 and I'm not even ready to O. My best cycle so far on clomid ( at O) was an 8.2! I am so ecstatic about my lining:wohoo: and it's only going to get thicker over the weekend. I am so in love with this med; clomid hated me ( thin lining, no cm, MOODY), such a breath of fresh air! I actually have cm again so bd-ing should be much better.

I have a great feeling about these next two months ladies! I am hoping for 3 BFP by the end of Feb!

Jenna- I love the new profile pic! Are you finally all filled up and cavity free:flower:? poor thing, I hate cavities :nope:

Lei- I meant to mention it in my last post but I love your new profile pic as well, you ladies are so peeeerty! I wish I could go to your pure romance party, if only we weren't hundreds of miles away ;o) I could use some spicey spice in the bedroom :winkwink:. I hope you buy lots of goodies for DH and yourself!

momof1 what great news! what if you had twinnies?! or triplets?! I am secretly hoping at least one of us on this thread have multiples hehe

I just thought of something ( sorry so many posts in a row)! Jenna you are not allowed to go any long period of time without posting on here ( i'm talking every hour :winkwink:) Because whenever I don't see you post I get way to excited :headspin: that you could be in labor and I just cant contain myself lol

Momof1- :happydance: :headspin: Wahoooo for the follies!!! That is great & they will only get bigger over the weekend. That is definately something to get excited about & celebrate tonight with your DH :winkwink: What do you all have planned for the evening??

We have our kiddos this weekend so Im sure we will be playing lots of board games & watching lots of movies which is fine with me since the :witch: showed up. I have no plans of removing myself from the couch lol.

Aww thanks hun that is super sweet of you :) My friend hosts the parties & she called me yesterday to tell me they got alot of new products in so I cant wait to see what they are :happydance:

momof1 what great news! what if you had twinnies?! or triplets?! I am secretly hoping at least one of us on this thread have multiples hehe

I would be crazy excited to have multiples!!!!!!!:twingirls::twinboys::oneofeach: well maybe not that many:haha: but that would be so exciting to have two! I hope someone on here gets pregnant with multiples and of cource sticks around to share the whole time. Multiples are so special, it means that god decided to double bless you :cloud9:

Hopin that would be awesome is someone got multiples.. I have not had that on a thread in a while!

Momof1- I agree lol!

Momof1- :happydance: :headspin: Wahoooo for the follies!!! That is great & they will only get bigger over the weekend. That is definately something to get excited about & celebrate tonight with your DH :winkwink: What do you all have planned for the evening??

We have our kiddos this weekend so Im sure we will be playing lots of board games & watching lots of movies which is fine with me since the :witch: showed up. I have no plans of removing myself from the coach lol.

Aww thanks hun that is super sweet of you :) My friend hosts the parties & she called me yesterday to tell me they got alot of new products in so I cant wait to see what they are :happydance:

Yay I am so excited to see what you get at your party, those are always so much fun!

The weekends of movies and board games are always my favorite, I think that is why we are all on here trying to make more babies; for weekends like that :winkwink:. Good ol' family time:hugs:! And, ofcource to add more players to the games so us mommies can kick their arses at candyland and chutes and ladders:haha:. J/k I'm not competitive but OH is, he never lets dd win :wacko::dohh:.

So tonight- I got a gift card to a really nice restaurant for my birthday so we are going to start out there and then I think OH is going to bring me to a nice hotel in town for an evening of romance:winkwink::winkwink:. There I will surprise him with his favorite tripple chocolate oreo balls I whipped up yesterday. I think I may go pretty up today for him and pack a sexy neglige( no idea how to spell) in my bag for the festivities this evening:winkwink:. We havent done an "over the top" date night like this in years so I am SOOOO EXCITED :headspin:

Well it's up to someone other than me to have the multiples because I only have one follie so no pressure but one of you ladies have to do it!!!!

Jenna I agree with momof1, we need to hear from you because Draven is coming soon!!!!!

momof1 that sounds like so much fun!!! makes me want to have a romantic evening with my DH! I think I might just plan that actually!! Yay! :) He will be grateful that you inspired me i'm sure lol!!

lei if only i could get some treats from your party for the special night hehe then he'd be REALLY grateful! LOL!!! :holly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->