February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Momof1- :happydance: :headspin: Wahoooo for the follies!!! That is great & they will only get bigger over the weekend. That is definately something to get excited about & celebrate tonight with your DH :winkwink: What do you all have planned for the evening??

We have our kiddos this weekend so Im sure we will be playing lots of board games & watching lots of movies which is fine with me since the :witch: showed up. I have no plans of removing myself from the couch lol.

Aww thanks hun that is super sweet of you :) My friend hosts the parties & she called me yesterday to tell me they got alot of new products in so I cant wait to see what they are :happydance:

Yay I am so excited to see what you get at your party, those are always so much fun!

The weekends of movies and board games are always my favorite, I think that is why we are all on here trying to make more babies; for weekends like that :winkwink:. Good ol' family time:hugs:! And, ofcource to add more players to the games so us mommies can kick their arses at candyland and chutes and ladders:haha:. J/k I'm not competitive but OH is, he never lets dd win :wacko::dohh:.

So tonight- I got a gift card to a really nice restaurant for my birthday so we are going to start out there and then I think OH is going to bring me to a nice hotel in town for an evening of romance:winkwink::winkwink:. There I will surprise him with his favorite tripple chocolate oreo balls I whipped up yesterday. I think I may go pretty up today for him and pack a sexy neglige( no idea how to spell) in my bag for the festivities this evening:winkwink:. We havent done an "over the top" date night like this in years so I am SOOOO EXCITED :headspin:

Me too especially with Valentines Day around the corner. If my surgery isnt scheduled until the end of the month I wont beable to do IUI (which they still have not called.) BUUUTTTTT if it gets pushed back another month which will be in march.. my test day will be on DH's 32nd Birthday :) So that may be something to look foward to.

DH is competitive when it comes to games but I am lol. DH always ends up losing the games. On new years we played the game "Life" & our daughters kept having babies & my 5 yo DD had twins.. I told DH.. man this is kind of like real life cause we have no kids, I eventually got twins & he had 1 lol.

Date night sounds super romantic.. I have not done that with DH since we first got together but I can't help wanting him to plan something special not me lol. Im sure you & your hunny will have no problems getting your baby this cycle! :)

Well it's up to someone other than me to have the multiples because I only have one follie so no pressure but one of you ladies have to do it!!!!

Jenna I agree with momof1, we need to hear from you because Draven is coming soon!!!!!

momof1 that sounds like so much fun!!! makes me want to have a romantic evening with my DH! I think I might just plan that actually!! Yay! :) He will be grateful that you inspired me i'm sure lol!!

lei if only i could get some treats from your party for the special night hehe then he'd be REALLY grateful! LOL!!! :holly:

Bah ha ha ha ha ha:rofl: I love the "boobs" I find myself trying to use excuses to post them :haha:

And yes definitely plan a date date!!! All couples need that!

As far as multiples......... You never know if your eggie splits:winkwink: your still in the running until your U/S:happydance:

Momof1- :happydance: :headspin: Wahoooo for the follies!!! That is great & they will only get bigger over the weekend. That is definately something to get excited about & celebrate tonight with your DH :winkwink: What do you all have planned for the evening??

We have our kiddos this weekend so Im sure we will be playing lots of board games & watching lots of movies which is fine with me since the :witch: showed up. I have no plans of removing myself from the couch lol.

Aww thanks hun that is super sweet of you :) My friend hosts the parties & she called me yesterday to tell me they got alot of new products in so I cant wait to see what they are :happydance:

Yay I am so excited to see what you get at your party, those are always so much fun!

The weekends of movies and board games are always my favorite, I think that is why we are all on here trying to make more babies; for weekends like that :winkwink:. Good ol' family time:hugs:! And, ofcource to add more players to the games so us mommies can kick their arses at candyland and chutes and ladders:haha:. J/k I'm not competitive but OH is, he never lets dd win :wacko::dohh:.

So tonight- I got a gift card to a really nice restaurant for my birthday so we are going to start out there and then I think OH is going to bring me to a nice hotel in town for an evening of romance:winkwink::winkwink:. There I will surprise him with his favorite tripple chocolate oreo balls I whipped up yesterday. I think I may go pretty up today for him and pack a sexy neglige( no idea how to spell) in my bag for the festivities this evening:winkwink:. We havent done an "over the top" date night like this in years so I am SOOOO EXCITED :headspin:

Me too especially with Valentines Day around the corner. If my surgery isnt scheduled until the end of the month I wont beable to do IUI (which they still have not called.) BUUUTTTTT if it gets pushed back another month which will be in march.. my test day will be on DH's 32nd Birthday :) So that may be something to look foward to.

DH is competitive when it comes to games but I am lol. DH always ends up losing the games. On new years we played the game "Life" & our daughters kept having babies & my 5 yo DD had twins.. I told DH.. man this is kind of like real life cause we have no kids, I eventually got twins & he had 1 lol.

Date night sounds super romantic.. I have not done that with DH since we first got together but I can't help wanting him to plan something special not me lol. Im sure you & your hunny will have no problems getting your baby this cycle! :)

That would be so special on his birthday! I love how you always look at the possitive in every situation, you are such a sweet soul:kiss:, never loose that!

My OH is turning 33 on March 13th, we have March boys ;o)

That would be so special on his birthday! I love how you always look at the possitive in every situation, you are such a sweet soul:kiss:, never loose that!

My OH is turning 33 on March 13th, we have March boys ;o)

Thank you hun! I TRY to see it but sometimes it gets a bit foggy. Also we are going to the beach in aug so if it does happen in march I will only be about 5 months so I wont look like a beached up whale lol jk :haha: :haha:
I just keep praying we will get our :bfp: sooner than later & Im praying that IUI works!

DH's birthday is March 27th :)

There is certainly nothing wrong with foggy moments :winkwink: those moments only make us stronger. I wish you lived closer to Maine, our beaches here are breathtaking in the summer. Me and a gf of mine took our 6 year old's to the beach once a week for the past two summers. However, I am opening my own home daycare this year so not sure our weekly date will be possible for the upcoming summer; but it housed many memories over the last two years that I am sure our children will forever cherish. If you ever get a chance to make it up here some time I would take it:winkwink: Maine is quiet and Beautiful!

FS just called, my estrodial numbers came in and I am already at 265 with three days left before my next scan, FS decided to lower my dosage over the weekend. She was very excited with these numbers, woo hoo :headspin: FXED!

momof1 great news from the FS!!! WOOT!

I am opening a daycare this year too!! I considered in-home, and we're still thinking about that, but right now we are leaning more towards opening up a daycare center instead, and that's what we're writing our business plan for right now! There's only 2 in our town and we really need another one so I know the demand is there. When are you opening yours?!

There is certainly nothing wrong with foggy moments :winkwink: those moments only make us stronger. I wish you lived closer to Maine, our beaches here are breathtaking in the summer. Me and a gf of mine took our 6 year old's to the beach once a week for the past two summers. However, I am opening my own home daycare this year so not sure our weekly date will be possible for the upcoming summer; but it housed many memories over the last two years that I am sure our children will forever cherish. If you ever get a chance to make it up here some time I would take it:winkwink: Maine is quiet and Beautiful!

FS just called, my estrodial numbers came in and I am already at 265 with three days left before my next scan, FS decided to lower my dosage over the weekend. She was very excited with these numbers, woo hoo :headspin: FXED!

I would love to have a beach close by that I could take my kids too. Their are lakes but even that is a long drive. I think our closest beach is about 4 hours away which still isnt bad. Myself & both girls love the water though. When we go in the summer we usually put up a canopy & take ice chests so we can be out there all day :) I love it <3

:headspin: Yay for the great numbers!!! I have a good feeling about this month for you hun! :thumbup:

Haha sorry ladies, I'm not a morning person :p Don't worry I would never leave you out of the loop on anything!
I can't really fully catch up right now because I'm in the car (don't worry OH is driving, I'm not BNBing behind the wheel lol) and because I feel reeaally yucky this morning :/
Super happy to hear your scan went well Momof1, what a great way for us all to start our weekend.
Lei, sorry about the stupid witch but as we said earlier its probably for the best this month.

On our way to our appointment, FX for something good!

P.S. OH's birthday is March 23. How silly :)
P.S.S. I LOVE WHEN YOU USE THE BOOBS.

Haha sorry ladies, I'm not a morning person :p Don't worry I would never leave you out of the loop on anything!
I can't really fully catch up right now because I'm in the car (don't worry OH is driving, I'm not BNBing behind the wheel lol) and because I feel reeaally yucky this morning :/
Super happy to hear your scan went well Momof1, what a great way for us all to start our weekend.
Lei, sorry about the stupid witch but as we said earlier its probably for the best this month.

On our way to our appointment, FX for something good!

P.S. OH's birthday is March 23. How silly :)
P.S.S. I LOVE WHEN YOU USE THE BOOBS.

Im going to fax a paper to your doctor to tell them to send you to the hospital.. Im sure your further along than 4cm by now!! I predict Draven will be born in the wee hours of tomorrow morning :)

Hahaha thank you Dr.Lei! I hope he is, tomorrow's the 5th and I feel so yuck right now. I'm all crampy and stuff. But again, its not coming and going so there's no way to time them. Just constant.
I joked with OH that I might have to labor through my dentist appointment today.

No problem!! Us Doctors just know these things ;-)
MAYBE if you keep hinting to the doctor he will set you up to be induced :D
shake baby Draven for me so he will try & get out. Im sure your making plenty of progress!

Still about 2cm, she said my cervix is really thin though and babys head is right there.
BUT SHE STRIPPED MY MEMBRANES!!! Hurt like heck, but hopefully that'll do something tonight! She said I'm already contracting a little bit. I'm soooo tempted to call and cancel my dentist appointment but I know I shouldn't :(

Wahoo!!! Now go BD & eat lots of spicey food so we can meet that precious bundle of joy!! Better yet go take a nap cause you wont be getting much rest ;-)

I don't want to BD, I feel so bad for OH because he keeps wanting to lol. Especially knowing it'll be a while before we have a chance to again. But I have noooo drive and I'm already so crampy... We're gonna go walk the 4 legged baby, I'll labor through my dentist appointment, and hopefully have a little boy by tomorrow.

I don't want to BD, I feel so bad for OH because he keeps wanting to lol. Especially knowing it'll be a while before we have a chance to again. But I have noooo drive and I'm already so crampy... We're gonna go walk the 4 legged baby, I'll labor through my dentist appointment, and hopefully have a little boy by tomorrow.

Yeah I can imagine not feeling up to it. Hell after the TWW I want nothing to do with DH junk!!!! lol :haha:

Well walking will help & definatley help you keep your mind of the contractions!

They stillll havent called me about my surgery but I did call my FS to do
A ROUND OF FEMARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS you can see im pretty excited!

What the eff is up with those stupid surgery people!
Either way, HOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR FEMARA!!!!!!!

They are just that!!

STUPID!!!!

Dang it, Im gonna get my own ball rolling! No time to wait on them for my baby! :)
(I left a message with the surgery scheduler )

I'm pretty sure I'm having contractions. I'm trying to time them but its so hard to tell what's a contraction and what's just pain and cramping and what's baby moving. I'm canceling my dentist appointment I can't sit still for a filling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->