February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Awww Hun I'm sorry!! Im gonna send you lots of :hugs: from Texas!! <3 Breath through them hun.. you can't get an epidural just yet :winkwink:

So its raining & sleeting & people are freaking out like they have never seen sleet or snow. Thats what we get for living in a town that never sees snow lol.

I'm not getting my hopes up yet, they might go away :( I'm walking up and down my hall right now and they seem to be stopping I think... :'(
Lol!! You Texans are so silly! We get that junk all the time here. Just the other night it was like 19 degrees outside.

Awww :hugs:
Trust me it doesnt get any easier but once Draven is here you will forget about all the pain you ever felt :)
Wow thats cold! Its 40 outside & I can't even take that. I hate being cold! oh & I thought I would also tell you that I am going to start temping again this month :D Time to stop slacking..this all natural thing is simply not working ;-)

Lei -I'm so excited your gonna start femera again and start temping woo hoo!
Jenna- I went into labor the day I got my membrane stripped gl sunshine xoxo I can't wait to hear what the night brings!

momof1 great news from the FS!!! WOOT!

I am opening a daycare this year too!! I considered in-home, and we're still thinking about that, but right now we are leaning more towards opening up a daycare center instead, and that's what we're writing our business plan for right now! There's only 2 in our town and we really need another one so I know the demand is there. When are you opening yours?!

That's so exciting! I am going to be opening mine at the end of this month. Mine will be at home daycare. Yay I can't wait to ask you for any advice along the way, this is exciting and congratulations!

P.s girls, it's about 4° out and we got 18 inches of snow the other day, count yourselves lucky ;) us Mainers deal with the fridged temps every winter. It's already been below 0 a few nights

Also, screw date night lol I'll be stalking this thread all night checking on Jenna during our romance lol.

Momof1- that is crazy cold!!!
I can see it now!!! You & your hunny bding & you checking the site lol!!! I used to get on right after BDing lol (white I'll was Laying on my pillow)

Oh & the doc wants me doing 7.5mg instead of 5 of femara. I'm kind of scared cause it caused me such a strong O in Oct but if it gets me my bfp it will be worth it :)

Ladies y'all are brave! I could never have my own daycare. I love my kids... not sure if I could handle others kids lol :)

Momof1: LOL!!! Oh gosh I don't want to interfere with your romance night haha. You're so silly :)

Lei: I used to do the same thing!!! Lol! Right after BD I'd prop up my legs and BNB! :dohh:

So OH and I attempted to BD! But with half my face numb from the dentist and all this cramping, it only lasted about 5 minutes before I had to stop. He managed to finish though and from what I heard its the sperm that gets the labor going so hopefully it was good enough.. (TMI warning) I had to rush to the potty right after though and I think when I went peepee most of it came out :shrug:
I'm trying to time contractions but again, its hard to tell what's what. I'm pretty sure they're about 15 minutes apart though.

How's it going Jenna?!?!?! I was just telling my DH about you :)

Still about the same. I wish I could just go to the hospital, this whole timing contractions is a pain in the butt. I got sick of walking down my hallway so I'm back on the couch, but when I sit on the couch I cramp up really bad. We'll see, not getting my hopes up!
How's your evening going, Hopin4?

momof1 - that is awesome about your levels and follies!!

jenna- can't wait to meet your baby!! it's so exciting! i will be praying for a happy and healthy delivery!

i have an appt tomorrow morning - so i will update after that!

Going good! Just finished a late night "Sorry!" Game with my DS and I'm going to bed bc I'm exhausted but I'm still checking in here until I pass out bc I'm DYING to know how you're doing!!!
If you possibly can, I'd suggest you get some sleep while you're able! Of course with all of that cramping you probably can't. Thinking of you, please keep us updated!!!!!

I was actually just coming on here to say I'm going to try and get some sleep so you all don't think I'm laboring with out you lol.
I think things might be slowing down a bit. Not progressing at least. But I'm going to make it an early night (its only 7:30 here but I'm exhausted) and see what the night/morning brings us!
I'll let everyone know if anything happens!

Get some rest hun so you will be fully energized when Draven enters the world!!!

Hopin- we just finished "life" & "candy land" lol :) gotta love game night!

Lei- Did you kick some "candy land" behind? Lol lol

Jenna- OH wouldn't let me bnb during date night he he but I managed to sneak on once after bd when I went to the bathroom ;) I couldn't listen to him, I couldn't wait! So how are you feeling this morning love?

Typea- I can't wait to heat about your appointment hun!

GOODMORNING MY FAVORITE LADIES, :HUGS:

So, I literally JUST woke up and I had to rush to my phone.
I think I've sprung a leak. I'm going to keep an eye on it for a little bit to make sure I'm not crazy. I woke up and my panties were all wet. So I changed and put on a pantiliner and we'll see what happens. I also had a lot of regular thicker cm though so I'm a little confused. See what the next hour or so brings.

Maybe your water is leaking. That's what happened to me ..... I woke up & went pee but when I sat. On my bed I felt Like a gush came out but it was only a little. Actually every time it came out it felt like a gush but it was only small amounts. Needles to say I called my ob who told me to go to the hospital cause my water was leaking.

Ahhhhhhhhh I hope this is it :)

Momof1- I sure did kick Butt lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"