February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

I haven't had anything in the last hour and a half. Maybe I just peed myself :shrug:

Jenna I just hopped on here to see if you had that baby yet!!!! ;) keep us posted.

Jenna did you call your OB, what did they say? That doesn't sound like pee sweetie that sounds like baby juices!:wohoo:. Do you have a mall in town? I would suggest going to the mall and walking back and forth all day, that will get Draven moving!:happydance:

I still haven't had any more leak, after 4 and a half hours but I decided to page the on call doctor anyways. He said to just come in to triage and see if its fluid or not just to be safe. So on our way there now. I'm really not expecting any good news since I haven't had anything since waking up.

Jenna!! how exciting! let us know what they say at the hospital!

well i went for my appt this morning and the follicles are still growing SLOWLY - i have one at a 13, 11, 9.....HOWEVER, my estrogen is over 100 (maybe 110 or 120....can't remember because i was so freaking excited) - so we are back on track for getting a mature follie. she did up my dose a bit for tonight and i go see her on monday again to check - wooohoo!!

TypeA--- yay!!!!! What great news!!! Can't wait for Monday!!!

JENNA what's your status lady?!?!!!!! I'm going crazy.

Lei, I just saw your post about game night!!! I won sorry woot woot!! I do love game night :) hope you are well!

Wasn't fluid, I probably just peed on myself. But my BP is high so they're monitoring me for a while.

:( probably cause your uncomfy!!! Keep us posted hun!!

My cousin just gave birth to her 3rd child but its bitter sweet. Her husband & high school sweet heart of 14 years passed away unexpectedly yesterday :(

Jenna I hope you're doing ok.

Lei that's awful!! That definitely sounds bittersweet.

Lei - That is so sad :nope:

Jenna - I haven't been writing much lately due to a very busy week at work, but I have been reading all of the posts and am also on pins and needles waiting to hear that you are having the baby! I am so excited and can't wait to see him. I wish you a very very quick and healthy delivery :flower:

Biggerfamily - Wishing you the best this month :thumbup:

TypeA and Hopin4 and Momof1 - Hi to you as well! :flower:

Where is Allika? I'm hoping she is just still on vacation and hasn't left the thread!

I am so darn tired lately...I wake up super early and can't stop going to bed at like 7:00pm. LOL :dohh:

Yes extremely sad! My heart is acheing for her . he is in the army & did 3 tours in Afghanistan :/ they thought he died in an car accident but apparently he had a brain aneurysm while driving & that's what caused him to wreck.

Grateful - its the baby making you so exhausted. Has the ms stopped or did it get better?

Hope all my wonderful ladies are having a good weekend :)

Wow, that's horrible I couldn't imagine the heartbreak her and her family must be going through. they'll be in my prayers :(

So, I'm showing signs of preeclampsia. My labs are still normal besides a small amount of protein in my urine so its not a HUGE concern yet, but they put me on alert and I'm on bed rest because my BP is still running high :/ I was told to call if I puff up more, spotty vision, or have a headache....which I have headaches every day (like right now) so I'm not really sure what to do about that one. Now I'm all scared!

Oh no!!! Did hey send you home to do a 24hour urine. I'll be praying that everything works out okay hun. In the mean time try & get rest & make sure you have everything packed for you & baby just in case they have to induce you! :hugs: your way! I know its easier said than done but try no to stress to much hun cause that will just keep your bp up. I'll be praying for you hun & your precious bundle of joy :)

No, they just drew blood there and said make sure I don't miss my next appointment cuz they'll probably draw blood then too. I'm trying really hard not to stress :/ I left with a headache already and I've been getting them frequently so I'm like what do I do??? I don't want to call and bother the on-call doctor every 6 hours when I have another headache lol. We'll just wait and see what happens I suppose.

Wait, scratch that. The doctor just called me back and said the exact amount of protein just came back from the lab and that its kind of in between normal and not normal. So OH is on his way back there for me to pick up my special container that I get to pee in for 24 hours! Oh joy :)

I hope everything turns out okay hun!!! You should have mentioned the headaches when they called you back with the results. Just so you could have some piece of mind with the headaches.

I decided if I get a headache I'll just go across the street to rite aid and take my BP there and if its normal I won't bother them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->