February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

I decided if I get a headache I'll just go across the street to rite aid and take my BP there and if its normal I won't bother them

Jenna - I'm thinking about you today!! And sending prayers your way for you and Draven :hugs: Don't worry...I'm sure the last few days are very rough but you will make it through and will be holding your sweet little boy very very soon. :flower:

Jenna, my sister had preeclampsia and it wasn't fun for her :( I'm sorry you're having to go through this but it will definitely all be over before you know it and SO WORTH IT!!!!!! <3 :hugs: your way!!!!

So I go to pick up my femara because I have to start it tonight & the pharmacy tells me they can't give it to me cause they need prior authorization. They have never needed it before so I'm gonna worried if its okay to even start it tomorrow. The doctor had always had me on it Cd3-7 . Blahhhh!!! I can page the doctor but I'm not sure if this is something really worth paging him about. Ahhh help :(

Jenna - we are all supporting you today! you have been a positive polly for all of us over the last 9 months - so it's time for us to support you! we are all thinking of you today and it will be over with before you know it! wishing you a healthy labor and delivery! isn't the 24 pee collection fun - i had to do it once and i kept thinking....am i peeing too much? too little? is it the right color? lol! but it all worked out fine. thinking of you!

Lei - this happened for me no for the femara (which is odd that it happened to you on this med), but it happened on the clomid. I went to pick it up and they said insurance didn't cover it because i needed prior authorization. I asked the lady what i should do - she said if insurance approves it within 36 hours then i can bring back my receipt and get a refund for the difference that my insurance covers. so i think it was $45 and i paid that. called my doctor the next morning and told them i needed prior authorization. They called me back and told me that they had called insurance to give the authorization. i went back to the pharmacy and they gave me the difference. i hope this helps!

i, of course, need prior authorization for everything now days. so my FS does it right when they give me the meds. I called the insurance and asked them to give me the information of where the doctor needed to call to give the authorization and what information they needed to provide....then passed that along to the doctor.

lei - one more thing. Are you doing injections when you do your IUI? If so, let me know and i'll help you out on how to get all that under control too. because the injections are VERY time sensitive so you have to be on top of the mail order pharmacy and the insurance!

TypeA- thanks hun!! When I first did the femara in July I had to have authorization but I guess its only good for 6 months. I even asked if I could pay full price & she said without the authorization they couldn't give it to me :(

I won't be doing injections until next cycle but I will definitely be asking for advice when the time comes :)

Jenna- how are you feeling hunny?? I'm sure your ready to have Draven by now.

Thank you everyone for all your support! I love you guys :hugs: I'm doing okay today. I broke bed rest a little because OH and I decided to impulsively buy a new mattress. Our bed is rock hard but I never wanted to say anything. Finally last night I broke down and spilled the beans about how much I hate our bed lol. I accidentally forgot to pee in the jug once so I really hope I didn't alter my results I'm not really sure what to do about it. I don't have to pee very much either I don't even think I have 100cc in there yet. Oh well!

Lei, I think you'll be just fine taking it a day later. I took clomid 5-9. Starting anywhere from CD2 to CD6 is usually acceptable. Who knows, maybe a change in the CD is all you need for that BFP! My clomid wasn't covered at all, I ended up paying a little over $100 for 3 cycles and didn't even need the 3rd one. I gave it to a friend who was also TTC (I know, I'm bad I felt like a drug dealer haha!)

I bet you will sleep like a baby tonight!!! I keep telling dh we need a new one & I think when I buy my new bedroom set that I will be
getting a new one too.

I was watching teen mom & one of the moms had to fill that up with pee. I swear she pee'd every hour & a half to two hours lol.

I never had any issues with the clomid but for some reason they are giving me issues with femara. I know when I first started it they did the authorization but that was taken care of before they told me my meds were ready :( I think it was like 4 bucks :)! I always took clomid 5-9 so I'm sure it won't make any difference with femara. I'm gonna be calling first thing in the morning though. He has me on 7.5 again which I'm nervous cause when I took that in october I released two eggs & it was a horrid ovulation. I swear they felt like grapefruits but then again it gives us a better chance! Fxed!!!

My AF seems to be getting shorter & shorter. She only lasted two full days & today I'm just spotting.

Oh you have noooo idea lol! Our bed is seriously like a rock. It's just a hard futon mattress on top of a box spring. I don't know why we never did this sooner...
Which episode was that? I've seen like every one (my sister got me hooked) I don't remember that one.
I hope you release 2 eggs again!!! Except with much less pain. Then you can have twinnies! Or double the chance! Are you sure that was real AF? Looooots of women get "AF" for 2 days just to find out that wasn't it at all. I'd take a dollar tree test just to be sure before starting the femara, but that's just me.

well its a good investment for sure.

It was a black girl & her bf was mixed lol (best way to describe them) but they were supposed to give the baby up for adoption but changed their mind. They ended up inducing her cause she had preclampsia (sp) & then she wouldn't dialate so they had to do an emergency c-section.

I know this is tmi but usually when i get AF I notice some lining when it comes out but there was none this cycle. I spotted Friday morning & it really never got heavy.. by last night it was really light as well so it really only lasted a day & a half. I may take a cheapie just to be sure cause 3 days after I found out I was pregnant with DD I had a period for 4 days. I thought I lost her but the doctor assured she was fine. Who knows. I'll be temping tomorrow morning though :)

I think I know what one you're talking about. Lol I love trash shows I can't help it. It drives OH crazy haha.
I would deeeeefinitely take a dollar tree test in that case! Just to be in the clear. And if its BFN at least we'll know for sure.

Hahaha!!!! So. I decided since we now have a brand new mattress that I should waterproof it in case my water breaks, I'd hate to take the chance and ruin it. So I read you can use your shower curtain liner to lay under the sheet. Now every time I move the slightest bit it crinkles so much. It makes me feel like one of those crazy ladies that have plastic all over their couches! :haha: I just had to share that lol!

Good morning ladies!! Jenna, how are you feeling hun? Lei, are you testing?? TypeA, what time is your appointment today?!?

So many exciting things happening right now!! :)

Good morning ladies!! Jenna, how are you feeling hun? Lei, are you testing?? TypeA, what time is your appointment today?!?

So many exciting things happening right now!! :)

:bfn: & I kind of figured it cause my temp was low this morning! Was worth a shot! :winkwink: My FS opens in 1 min so im waiting to hit dial lol :haha:

Good morning my favorite ladies! I just had my appointment and everything looks amazing. I feel really good about the cycle and I think I'm going to take the trigger shot tonight WOO HOO, I'LL find out at 3. :hugs:
How was everyones weekend?

Bummer, Lei!! But you're right, it was worth a shot. Yay, I bet you're on the phone right now! :) Can't wait to hear what they say.

OMG momof1!!! So exciting!!!! So are they going to call you and let you know about the trigger?! Ahhh. I love this month already! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->