February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Momof1- How exciting :headspin: I can't wait to hear about your :bfp:
Did you have some nice big Follies?

Since I had my cycle so early on I test again on the 30th :haha:
I just called &&&&&& the clinic doesnt open until 830 =/ 9 more minutes :haha:

I finally got ahold of them & the nurse was kind of mad that the pharmacy wouldnt allow me to pay full price. I even told her I asked the pharmacy tech to let me pay that way & she said she couldnt give it to me at all.

Are they going to call the pharmacy and get it straightened out?!? What a screw up!

Are they going to call the pharmacy and get it straightened out?!? What a screw up!

yeah she was going to call them & then call me back. The nurse said even though they needed authorizatin they could have let me get it & then delt with that later. She is going to ask the doctor if he still wants me to take it or see if I have to wait until next month. Either way I will be calling the pharmacy because that was a major screw up on their part. I even stressed to the tech how important it was that I started that medicine last night & she didnt seem to care

Just got back from the doctor....I have a 16, 12, and 10! So I go back tomorrow and may trigger tomorrow too!!! So excited to finally almost be done with this cycle!!! I'm a little bummed that I only have one good egg, but I guess it only takes one! I'll be waiting for my estrogen levels today!

So exciting momof1! We will likely be triggering at the same time!!

My lining is getting thick - at a 12 I think. Ready to experience the IUI!

Momof1- are you doing IUI or TI?

Hello Ladies,

I am back! I have been following you guys while on vacation but didnt really have the time to post!

Glad you're all doing well! Excited for Lei's IUI, Grateful's and Hopin's first US and Jenna's updates!

I am doing alright, we had a hearbeat at our last scan but we're measuring a little behing...Not too alarming though as measuring that early in a pregnancy is not really a precise indicator. Other than that my symptoms fluctuate...some days I feel really bad and then on other I don't even notice anything different....

Today I noticed very little pink discharge. Very very little though but of course now I am freaking out....any of those of you who are or have been pregnant had the same sensation?

I am 8 weeks and 3 days today...

Ugh I am so upset. The doctors office called me back & said I have to call the insurance to get authorization. So after being on hold for 30 minutes they tell me that the Dr. Office has to actually call & get the auth. to ensure its an actual doctor! I am so frustrated. Then my insurance tells me there is a 3 day turn around period & I told him I needed to start it today. My FS nurse told me I can start the meds today but no later =( Im afraid we may have to skip this month cause its not looking to good for us :cry:

I am so thankful for my wonderful fertility clinic! I just called the nurse & she was so nice about the whole situation. She said she would call them right away to get the whole thing situated & call me back. she insured me not to worry & that they would take good care of me. I just want to cry cause its so frustrating.

Allika- Im glad to see you back hun! How was your vacation?? Im not to familiar with the light pink but have you & your hunny BD'ed lately?? That could be it. I think you are okay unless it gets heavier though.

TYPEA YAY!!! im over here doing the moon walk for you lol :haha:

Hello Ladies,

I am back! I have been following you guys while on vacation but didnt really have the time to post!

Glad you're all doing well! Excited for Lei's IUI, Grateful's and Hopin's first US and Jenna's updates!

I am doing alright, we had a hearbeat at our last scan but we're measuring a little behing...Not too alarming though as measuring that early in a pregnancy is not really a precise indicator. Other than that my symptoms fluctuate...some days I feel really bad and then on other I don't even notice anything different....

Today I noticed very little pink discharge. Very very little though but of course now I am freaking out....any of those of you who are or have been pregnant had the same sensation?

I am 8 weeks and 3 days today...

Welcome back Allika! Hope you had an awesome and relaxing vacation :flower:

I thought that I had heard that it is normal/possible to get a very light spotting on the day you would have normally gotten your period. Would it be right about that time now? I agree with Lei either way though....that if its just a very little amount, probably nothing to worry about.

Lei- Sheets didn't slide off but I definitely felt slippy-slidey when rolling over. I slept like a baby though, my hips feel great today, such a big difference! What a pain in the rear with your insurance thing, holy moly. Why can't they just let you pay full price now since its an insurance thing? That makes no sense... I really hope they get this figured out.

Allika- Welcome back! Spotting is fine, don't worry! I didn't have any but know plenty of girls that have. As long as its not a bunch of red blood accompanied by cramping you're fine.

TypeA- Woohoo!!!! I'm so excited that you're finally wrapping this horrendously long cycle up! Now you know what doses work for you so IIIIFFFF it doesn't work this cycle you'll know what does for the next.

Momof1- Happy dancing for you too!!! Woohoo!

I finish my 24hr urine collection in about an hour, waiting on the doctors office to call me back and tell me what the heck to do with this jug of peepee... Triage never told me where to take it lol.
I'm having issues with OH right now that have been a struggle ever since we found out we're having a boy. I really wanted to circumcise, but he doesn't. I thought we came to an agreement MONTHS ago that we would do it but now he's decided to come to me today, just days before our son is born, saying he REALLY doesn't want to do it and is backing it up with all this research he went and did. I'm irritated that he didn't express this sooner when we had initially had the conversation. I know most of you in here that already have kids have girls, but I just need your opinion. Is this really worth me fighting on or should I just give up and not circumcise him?

Lei That is such a HEADACHE!! I'm glad at least the nurse is being super helpful, and I really hope this gets resolved for you today. Keep us posted.

TypeA & Momof1 I cannot tell you how excited I am that you will both be on the same schedule!! I just have a good feeling about this month, esp. now that Lei will be testing at the end of the month again too! Woot woot!

Allika I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but if it continues, I would call your doc just to make sure they are documenting it. They may want you to come in just to check you out and make sure everything's fine - I'm not trying to freak you out, just saying it's always a good idea to call the doc to notify them anytime something different is going on down there! I'm sure your little bean is perfect <3

Jenna my DS is circumsised, I never really considered doing it any other way. I don't know that it's a huge deal either way, you know? But if it would make your DH feel any better about doing it, my son was A ok, obviously it was kind of sad for him to have to have that done when he was so tiny but it's a routine thing, and he clearly will never remember it!! I'm sorry you're having to deal with this, look at you, only 7 days until Draven is due!! Crazy!!! <3 How are you feeling today, besides your hips? Any cramping at all?

I hope it does too! On the bright side I FINALLLLYYY heard back from my Dr. about the surgery.. They finally got it taken care of & what not so now I am just waiting for the hospital to call so I can go to my pre-op! Sheesh lol

Just take it to the clinic & swing it around asking them "where do I put my pee pee" lmao jk!!! :rofl:

Now as for the circumcision... I don't have boys & cant speak from experience but I am with you on getting done.. It will definately be better in the long run as far a health wise. Has your hunny stated good facts on why he doesnt want it done.. I know you said he did research on it but what is it exactly that he doesnt want him to have it done. I know the children can get it done when they are older if they chose to but im sure it will be less painful if its done now.

Lei- You finally tasked to the surgery people WOO HOO :headspin: and I am so excited that you will be testing on the 30th! Have you got your meds yet love?

Jenna- Your sheets cracked me up :haha: but I would have done the same thing! I know personally I would go to every measure to have my boy circumcised if I had one but that's just me, everyone is different. OH agrees so I feel for you right now, I can only imagine how difficult it must be for your other half not to agree on such a crutial matter.

Allika- WELCOME BACK HONEY! Hope you enjoyed vaca, I can't wait to leave for mine on Thursday. And, I'm sure your fine but I agree with Hopin4 and I would just call the OB ;)

Typea- YA HOO GIRLFRIEND WE ARE RIGHT TOGETHER ON THIS CYCLE, I am so thrilled that your eggie finally cooperated! I trigger tonight and have TI the next 3 days no iui this month. The really cool part is that the last day that I need to bd I will be on vaca in Disney world so how cool if I conceive there :). I'm so excited that we are on this journey together this month! My hsg test is on the 21st, do you know what day you will find out?

Lei you're so sweet...... I had 4 very big follies, my lining is a 12 and my estrodiol was in the 500's, I'm so excited! However, the doc did sit me down and have the "multiples warning" conversion with me. Eek! I can't say I wouldn't be over the moon excited for twins but more than two AHHHHHHHHH LOL

Momof1- Not yet hun!!!! I really am praying it all works out! Even if surgery happens between there DH can just BD with me while I lay there lmao. WE will FIND A WAY!! ;-) Plus that leaves us 3 to test this month again.. Its weird I will be testing twice in one month I have to admit lol :) FXED!!!

BAHAHAHA!!! I should just do that, huh?! Then I'll just set it on the receptionist counter and tell them "I hope this is okay. You can take care of this for me, yeah?" I wish that they would hurry up and call me back, I'm anxious to bring it in so I can get the results! (Funny, I say this as I'm not even showered or ready to go what-so-ever)

So, I've decided to just give in and let him win this one. He's very very passionate about not circumcising and I feel like I'm less passionate about it so it would only be fair if it means this much to him. And oh boy, let me tell you I made his day lol! I had no idea! The research is actually pretty good, there isn't really a reason to do it. And it turns out there's a lot of men who are unhappy with having it done. OH's dad is but didn't circumcise any of his 3 boys. And APPARENTLY it can affect the relationship between the boy and his mom (which I don't necessarily think is true, but OH knew that would help push me over). I guess only like 30% of people are even doing it these days... Anywho, here's just one of the websites he showed me if you're interested:
https://www.askdrsears.com/topics/pregnancy-childbirth/whether-or-not-circumcise

Lei, so do you have the date for the surgery now? I'm confused..

Your one lucky lil thing to test twice in one month and I'm praying that you get that medicine in you on time! My testing date changed to the 21st btw...... Ahhhhh I hope we have another 3 BFP this month!

MOMOF1 I told you that SOMEBODY on this thread has to have multiples :) MAYBE IT WILL BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I need one of y'all to have them :) Lei and TypeA, you two go ahead and have multiples too :) BABIES GALORE! hehehe :happydance::happydance:

Lei you're so sweet...... I had 4 very big follies, my lining is a 12 and my estrodiol was in the 500's, I'm so excited! However, the doc did sit me down and have the "multiples warning" conversion with me. Eek! I can't say I wouldn't be over the moon excited for twins but more than two AHHHHHHHHH LOL

That is freaking great!!! I am super excited for you!!! :happydance: :happydance: 4 big follies makes it that much more exciting because even though you may not get multiples..you still have 4 chances of catching that eggy!! AHHH :headspin:
I would love multiples as well.. I MEAN twins is good although I would be nervous.. anymore than that.. I would be scared hahha.

Well that would make for 3 is myself, you & type a all get our :bfp: FXED!!!

Jenna- The doctor set the surgery up so SHE has the date but didnt give it to me.. I was too excited to even ask when she said it was set up lol. Thankfully the hard part is over so I am just waiting for the hospital to call so I can go do my lab work & what not! :happydance:

ABout the multiples again.. my doc had that same talk with me cause he said that the 7.5mg of femara had my eggs going bananas. When i took that dosage in oct he said my chances where high for multiples FXED

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->