February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

I would looooove for one (or 2 or 3) of you to have multiples. More babiesssss! :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:
I can't wait for Grateful, Hopin4, and Allika to find out if they're team pink or blue. Isn't someone having an ultrasound soon?!?!

I forgot to answer Hopin4 about the cramping. I've been having regular contractions every night. They start around 6 and continue until I go to sleep. They aren't strong enough though, I can still talk through them. It just hurts like really bad AF cramps but nothing real unbarable and they haven't gotten any closer than 10 minutes apart. We're making progress though because at least they're contractions now rather than constant cramping and every night they seem to get a little bit stronger!

Jenna, have you been doing anything to make Draven come out?! You are doing great and staying positive. You don't have much longer AT ALL! Woot woot!

I have an appointment tomorrow morning! It's my first one so I will get an u/s and all that good stuff. I'm excited, I think it will make everything more real.

No, there isn't really much I can do now that I'm on bed rest. Took my BP just now though and its a little high at 132/82 and they said to call if it gets up to 130. So I'm going to take a shower and call them back, hopefully they'll just induce me already!!

Omg I can't wait to see your little beany baby!!! I went and got one exactly where you are and they jumped me forward to 9 weeks. Maybe you'll get the same free pass :) look carefully and you might see a couple little arms and legs! Ooh I can't wait!

Hopin- I cant wait to see U/S pics! <3

Yeahhh JENNAAAAA!!! What have you been doing to get little man out?

Omg I'm getting so irritated. It's been 4 hours since I called this morning asking to do with my pee sample and 45 minutes since I called to tell them my blood pressure is high and I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm giving them 30 more minutes and if I don't hear anything I'm calling AGAIN and telling them that I'm coming in and someone better see me. This is ridiculous. My regular doctor isn't in on Mondays so whoever the covering physician is is a dummy poop head. I'm very frustrated. Sorry for the rant.

Girl if I were you I'd already be there in someone's face like YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME NOW!!!! I'M A PREGNANT WOMAN THAT'S ABOUT TO POP!! ;)

Jenna - :nope: They better answer you soon!!!!! Ridiculous to make a pregannt woman who is almost due wait like that. Hang in there girl....time must be going very slowly for you these last few days. I'm just so excited for you to meet Draven :flower:

Hopin4 - I CAN'T WAIT to see your ultrasound!!! What time is your appointment? Early I hope! :happydance: My first appointment is exactly 2 weeks after yours....torture!!!! LOL

Lei, Momof1, TypeA - I am so excited for you ladies...exactly 3 is what I'm hoping for! :happydance:

Stupid heads finally called me back. I had to make an appointment for tomorrow to bring it in and check my BP. If she would have called me back hours ago (since I DID call at 9:30 this morning) I would have been able to make an appointment today, but nooooo. So 8:30 tomorrow I'll bring in my jug o' peepee and we'll see what happens!

Jenna that is ridiculous. You should have told them they are the ones making your bp go up.

On the brighter side!!! My femara is ready & I'll start it tonight!!! Wahooooo

I know seriously lol. I started getting so irritated OH had to brush my hair for me to calm me down (its a comfort thing, I love having my hair brushed). I'm just so fed up with this pregnancy. I know I'm down to the last couple days, but I feel like I can't last another hour. I can't even dress myself... OH has to help me put my undies and pants on. He has to help me sit up in bed. I keep getting contractions but they're not real labor so its just useless pain. Ughhh.... Lol I'm so sorry for being such a whiner today girls. I'm really at my whitts end lol.

Lei, I'm SO happy you got that figured out, what a relief!! Back in the game, woot woot!

Your hair brushed???? I couldn't help but giggle just a bit hun. I like my head rubbed but I don't trust Dh to brush it. He would FIND a way to get it all tangled & knotted up hahaha. The last few days are something I don't remember all to well other than being swollen. Its a part I try & tune out because most women Are miserable in there last days of pregnancy. Just think though, he will be here very soon & you will have him in your arms.. then it will all be a thing of the past. Hopefully they induce you tomorrow!!!!!

Lol yes brushed :) It feels so good haha. I've taught OH how to dry my hair too so on days where we're rushed and I'm running behind he dries my hair while I put on my make up hahaha. God bless him, he's so good to me. I'm not seeing my usual doctor tomorrow again, but it'll be the same one I saw last week and I really liked her. We'll see what my BP says and if its not high enough to go induce me I'm going to beg her to do so anyways. I hit 39 weeks today, I'm crying every day the last 4 days because I'be just had it. And if she STILL says no then I think I'm going to do the castor oil. I know I swore I would never do it but honestly I'd chew on glass right now if it meant having this baby today.

Dh dries mine too when I'm rushing . He tries to run his fingers through it when he dries it but ends up pulling my hair. I sit on the counter & do my make up while he blow dries!! Glad we have some good men lol!!!!

Well you were tiny to begin with sooooooo maybe they will see how uncomfy you are. Have they measured him to see how big he is?

Haha love it! We're so lucky aren't we :) So spoiled, its great.
No, they haven't and I really wish they did! She was supposed to at my 36 week appointment when she ran the US over my belly real quick to make sure he was head down. And my belly is measuring a little big too so now I'm freaking out like "Great, I'm going to have a giant monster baby."

Hopin4, what time is your US tomorrow??

I need to have a talk with OH and get him grooming me :haha:. You girls are lucky ducks! I'm kind of freaking about this multiples stuff eek but excited to see what happends!

Jenna- hang in there buttercup. I remember those last two weeks being torture but trust me,a time will come where you will actually miss the feeling of being pregnant right now!

Lei- I'm so excited for you to start popping the pills tonight woo hoo :headspin:

Typea- How are you doll, haven't heard from you since this morning.

Grateful,hopin, allika- Can you three give us the exact dates of your u/s so we can have those dates to look forward too? :hugs:

Momof1 I was so excited I already took them lol :) eek I can't wait. I pray it gives me more than one follie again!!!

Oh yes send the dates ladies & I'll add them to the front page!!!!!

Jenna- yup very spoiled. Dh tells me he scared for when I get pregnant cause he's always rubbing my feet & back & he said its only gonna get worse lol

i'm with momof1 - i'm afraid if i asked my DH to blow dry my hair he would just stare at me. I was soo busy at work today and literally just got home, so this might be a long post.

Lei - the same thing happened to me with all this pre authorization business. i stayed on the phone for hours getting everyone together to get the job done! ugh to insurance!

AFM - my estrogen is now over 200 so i go back tomorrow for another appt. If that 16mm follie is at 18mm i bet she will tell me trigger tomorrow night, with insemination on thursday. if it's not at an 18mm then i think she will tell me to come back wednesday and then trigger, with insemination on friday. i am secretly hoping that she waits so that the follie that is at 12 can catch up and get bigger - so that i will have 2 mature follies instead of one, but we shall see! my appt is at 9am tomorrow.

Alika - what did your OB say about the spotting? hoping everything is okay...i'm sure it's all you are able to think about until the doctor tells you it will all be okay.

momof1- some how in all this posting madness i missed that you had 4 LARGE FOLLicles! holy moly! that is awesome! have you had an IUI before? this will be my first, but i have read that it doesn't hurt so i told DH i would go it alone - he said that he would like to at least be in the room when we conceive....lol!!!

Jenna - you are so close! hoping they tell you something tomorrow. I'm thinking it will take them at least a day or so to do the results of the pee test, so you may have Draven before you even get the results from the 24 hr pee test. lol!

Looking forward to this month - i think it's going to be a good one for us ladies!

Typea- apparently they had this issue before but handled it in July before I knew anything about it! I'm just glad its taken care of now cause its a headache. I hope they don't trigger you until later because your follies will get to get bigger! You have come so far with this cycle! I pray we all get our :bfp: this month!!!!

I just estimated my due date if I conceived this month!!! Its October 11th!!! I'm so over the moon & pray we get our :bfp: because that's 2 days before my 27th birthday!!!!! Call me crazy but I have been praying I have a bundle of joy around my birthday!!! Would be the best gift ever :)

Woohoo!! Praying for 3 BFPs this month!

By the way, for those of you who ovulate naturally to feel your ovarie s every month holy cow! I can totally feel mine and told DH that I don't see how people do it that ovulate naturally! Lol!

I heard that the trigger finishes maturing the follicles... Anyone else know about this? I'm hoping maybe it will be around 15 tomorrow (very wishful thinking) so it could possibly have a chance to ovulate.

It's a new feeling for me to actually get a chance to conceive...up until now I've just been trying to find a medicine that works! So it will be interesting to see if we get pregnant this cycle! I told DH all the stars would have to align and we would be incredibly blessed to get prego this cycle but I am remaining positive. Looking forward to the IUI experience.

By the way...did anyone see dateline last night - the piece called inconceivable where they transferred the wrong embryos to this woman who got pregnant with basically another woman's child. I just read about it online bc I'm waiting for them to post the actual episode. Cray cray!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->