February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Sorry I've been Mia but I had to go to Dallas this past weekend for my nieces open heart surgery. She is only 14 days old. It's been so hard on the family, especially my sis. This is her first baby. Her surgery went well and she is now off the ventilator and might possibly be able to actually take a bottle.

I still have a lot of catching up to do on bnb, but it looks like the thread has been moving right along. You guys are always there for each other and it's amazing. I love this thread. :)

Woohoo!! Praying for 3 BFPs this month!

By the way, for those of you who ovulate naturally to feel your ovarie s every month holy cow! I can totally feel mine and told DH that I don't see how people do it that ovulate naturally! Lol!

I heard that the trigger finishes maturing the follicles... Anyone else know about this? I'm hoping maybe it will be around 15 tomorrow (very wishful thinking) so it could possibly have a chance to ovulate.

It's a new feeling for me to actually get a chance to conceive...up until now I've just been trying to find a medicine that works! So it will be interesting to see if we get pregnant this cycle! I told DH all the stars would have to align and we would be incredibly blessed to get prego this cycle but I am remaining positive. Looking forward to the IUI experience.

By the way...did anyone see dateline last night - the piece called inconceivable where they transferred the wrong embryos to this woman who got pregnant with basically another woman's child. I just read about it online bc I'm waiting for them to post the actual episode. Cray cray!!

I saw that episode! Creepy but I couldn't switch the channel. It hit very close to home and I was amazed by the couple and their decision that sounds so right but I am not sure if everybody else had acted the same way they did! Especially with all the health risk factors she had.

Spotting is gone! I am relieved. I have a scan today, thinking this might be my last appointment at my RE before he sends me back to my regular OB! He was so fantastic and it was nice to get so much care and scans so early on.

typeA- Im sure you are feeling it alot more with the injections... Usually when I feel mine it hurts but it is tolerable. HOWEVER... I am afraid with this 7.5mg Femara lol. The 5mg made it hurt & when I first did the 7.5 it was a mess .... LITERALLY lol!

LDIZZY- omg that is horrible! I am so sorry for all that your family is going through right now. :hugs:

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!

I'm really, really loving ALL of the positive VIBES on this thread the past few days!! I just have such a great feeling. Let's keep up the great momentum!!! :happydance:

So it looks like we have a few appointments today!!!

Jenna takes her jug-o-wee to the doc and gets a follow-up about her high BP - here's to hoping Draven is coming today!!! UPDATE US GIRL! :)

TypeA goes to get her follies checked, and she's hoping to wait a lil' bit to let 'em grow up a bit, what time is your appointment hun?

Allika gets another scan today!!! woot woot!! What time is that? And are you going to share your pics with us?!!?!?

On another note, Lei I'm so happy the pharmacy and insurance got all straightened out and that you were able to start last night!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE YOUR MONTH, I Just know it, it's going to be a Happy Birthday To Lei moment :):):)

Ldizzy, that is so awful!!! I cannot even imagine how difficult that has been for your sister, I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong!!!!

Momof1 I can't remember, when are you going to trigger? You're going to end up with triplets hehe ;) I'm just messin' with ya but you never know! Ahhh so exciting!

I have my first u/s and consult with my doc today, I'm so excited/nervous. The first one is always nerve wracking I'm sure, because it's when you truly find out if everything is ok. It's at 10:30, so in 2 hours!! Please please let everything look normal!!!!

I need to have a talk with OH and get him grooming me :haha:. You girls are lucky ducks! I'm kind of freaking about this multiples stuff eek but excited to see what happends!

Jenna- hang in there buttercup. I remember those last two weeks being torture but trust me,a time will come where you will actually miss the feeling of being pregnant right now!

Lei- I'm so excited for you to start popping the pills tonight woo hoo :headspin:

Typea- How are you doll, haven't heard from you since this morning.

Grateful,hopin, allika- Can you three give us the exact dates of your u/s so we can have those dates to look forward too? :hugs:

My 1st ultrasound will be on Jan. 22 at 3:30 p.m. Hopin4's is today and I can't wait to hear all about it and see a pic!!! I think Allika already had one before her vacation??? Allika when is your next ultrasound?

Lei - Yeay on the Femara!!

Jenna - I feel so bad for you right now. I know you are so uncomfortable you poor thing.... :hugs: I can't imagine!!!

Hopin- I cant wait until your u/s so we can see pictures of your little bean!

GRATEFUL- That date can't come soon enough!

Lots of good things to come from all the wonderful ladies!!!!

Jenna How are you feeling today? What time is your appt?

Thanks Lei :flower: I hope all looks normal. FX'd

I remember Jenna saying her appointment was at8:30 this morning - but I'm not sure what time zone she's in? I'm on EST so it's 9:15 here now meaning she should be there now if she's in my time zone!! :happydance:

Shes in Washington if Im not mistaking so I think she is an hour behind. I am in central time & its barely 8:30 here! Dang I want to hurry up & know what her doctor says!

Omg, I know - I remember when I was pregnant with DS, those last two weeks were virtually unbearable. It's just so uncomfortable. Could you imagine with multiples?! Oye!

As much as I want multiples I would be so afraid of what it would do to my body! Its scary to think about it but I know it would be worth it.

I added all upcoming appts to the front page so if I missed anyone please feel free to call me out lol :)

Great job Lei, thanks for keeping up with all of us :) I'm leaving for my appointment now and will update as soon as I return, of course :)

Ahhhhhh Hopin4 is getting her US right now!!!!! I can't wait to see the little squirt :)

Yes, I'm in Washington. So its just after 7:30 here now (PST). On our way to our appointment with jug o' pee in hand! I need to put my pouty face on and try and get them to induce me!

Can't wait to hear about all the appointments today I'm thinking about all you ladies! :flower:

Good luck today Jenna!!!! :thumbup:

FX'd Hopin4!!! Thinking of you right now!!!!

Ahhhhhh Hopin4 is getting her US right now!!!!! I can't wait to see the little squirt :)

Yes, I'm in Washington. So its just after 7:30 here now (PST). On our way to our appointment with jug o' pee in hand! I need to put my pouty face on and try and get them to induce me!

Can't wait to hear about all the appointments today I'm thinking about all you ladies! :flower:

YESSS YOU DOO!!!! :blush: just tell them how uncomfortable you are & blah blah blah!!!!! SO then she will feel bad & say okay lets go to the hospital :thumbup: lol

I'm the baby in my family so I'm REALLY good at pitty parties when it comes to getting my way with my mommy, but doctors are so hard to crack!! I'll do my best though lol. Because I can't take thiiiiiissssss. And neither can OH!!

I'm the baby in my family so I'm REALLY good at pitty parties when it comes to getting my way with my mommy, but doctors are so hard to crack!! I'll do my best though lol. Because I can't take thiiiiiissssss. And neither can OH!!

Work it Momma Work it!!!!

Just got back from the dr. Follie is already a little passed an 18mm so we are a go for the IUI on Thursday. It's a little intense though because my FS is militant about the timing, to make sure it's done exactly on time. So they took blood and will test if I'm surging today. If I am, we will have the IUI tonight. If not, I will POAs tonight for ovulation, if I get a positive test then we don't BD tonight and we go in tomorrow for the IUI. If I get a negative then we BD tonight and IUI on Thursday at 11:30am (sperm has to be there at 10am) My trigger shot is tonight at 11:30pm. Ah! Good times! I'm getting so excited.

My latest freak out is that for some reason the ovidrel has latex in it. I don't think I am allergic to latex but I do have sensitivity to the adhesive that's on latex band aids. I called the dr anyway to make sure and I'm waiting for them to call back. I'm taking the thing anyway because I never avoid latex except when it's a band aid. Ugh. If its not one thing it's another! And I'm thinking the latex would just be in the needle or packaging? I'll update after the dr calls back with my test results. Can't wait to hear about everyone else's appts!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->