February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

TYPEA-- YAY im so happy things went well & you have a nice big follie!!! :happydance: Now we can finally move forward with your cycle & I can get a testing date on the front page for you :winkwink:

I have been TRYING to sit here patiently to hear about everyones appt but dang it yall are taking forever haha!

Omg I'm FREAKING OUT!!!! I'm in the Dr office right now, the doctor is outside on the phone booking me a bed. They're going to induce me right now!!! I'm 3cm and 80% baby is at 0 station so he's really low. My BP is 150/88. Omg I'm freaking out!!!

Omg I'm FREAKING OUT!!!! I'm in the Dr office right now, the doctor is outside on the phone booking me a bed. They're going to induce me right now!!! I'm 3cm and 80% baby is at 0 station so he's really low. My BP is 150/88. Omg I'm freaking out!!!

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :headspin: :happydance: :dance: :wohoo: :loopy: :holly: :thumbup: :headspin: :happydance: :dance: :wohoo: :loopy: :holly: :thumbup: :headspin: :happydance: :dance: :wohoo: :loopy: :holly:

Everything will be fine and they will take good care of you and Draven. Your uncomfortable state is ALMOST OVER!!!!! :happydance::happydance: Be brave for Draven! You get to meet him probably today!!!!! If things get hard for you, just close your eyes and imagine holding him in you arms. You will get there and be so happy and pain-free.

Best wishes to you for a good and quick labor Jenna. Your BNB ladies will be on pins and needles awaiting your news!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::hugs:

Woohoo Jenna!! You are so there!! Everything will start coming pretty fast right now I would imagine so enjoy the ride! I know fear of the unknown is scary...but you can do this!! We will be praying for a safe and healthy delivery!!

Jenna! Jenna! Jenna! Draven Draven Draven! Jan 8th is a great day to have a baby!!!!

In triage now, they took some blood so theyre waiting on the results before actually deciding to admit and induce me. I'm contracting pretty regularly already too even with out the pitocin. So we'll see what the bloodwork says and I'll let you all know!

In triage now, they took some blood so theyre waiting on the results before actually deciding to admit and induce me. I'm contracting pretty regularly already too even with out the pitocin. So we'll see what the bloodwork says and I'll let you all know!

Can't wait to hear what they decide to do! I'll be blunt & just say this aint no walk in the park lol but it will be well worth the pain once he is in your arms :) Good luck today hun & I will be praying for a fast & safe delivery :hugs:

Ladies-
It is with an extremely heavy heart that I am writing this. Unfortunately, I did not leave today's appointment with good news. I am measuring 3 weeks behind, and there is no heartbeat. The embryo is tiny and not developing.
I am going to lose the baby, it just hasn't happened yet.
The last m/c I had was very early on, at 5 weeks. I knew it was happening because I started spotting and that is what prompted me to get checked.
This time, I have no signs. I still feel pregnant, my breasts are larger, i have a tiny bump, i'm exhausted, nauseaus, etc. My doctor said that is becuase my body is pregnant, just not developing the way it should.
She wrote me a prescription for lortab and said she believes the embryo is small enough for me to pass myself. I have to go in once the bleeding starts so that they can monitor it.
I am just crushed. There's no other way to say it.

Jenna - even though I am devastated, I am so happy for you, and will be checking in the rest of the day to see how things are going for you.

Ladies-
It is with an extremely heavy heart that I am writing this. Unfortunately, I did not leave today's appointment with good news. I am measuring 3 weeks behind, and there is no heartbeat. The embryo is tiny and not developing.
I am going to lose the baby, it just hasn't happened yet.
The last m/c I had was very early on, at 5 weeks. I knew it was happening because I started spotting and that is what prompted me to get checked.
This time, I have no signs. I still feel pregnant, my breasts are larger, i have a tiny bump, i'm exhausted, nauseaus, etc. My doctor said that is becuase my body is pregnant, just not developing the way it should.
She wrote me a prescription for lortab and said she believes the embryo is small enough for me to pass myself. I have to go in once the bleeding starts so that they can monitor it.
I am just crushed. There's no other way to say it.

Jenna - even though I am devastated, I am so happy for you, and will be checking in the rest of the day to see how things are going for you.

Oh hunny I am so sorry to hear this :hugs: I can't even imagine the pain your feeling right now & I just want you to know that we are here for you! My heart aches for you hun & Im so sorry this happened. Lots & lots of :hugs: your way!!!

I don't have words to express how deeply sorry I am, my heat hurts so bad for you right now sweetie :hugs: :hug: hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: xoxoxo

Hopin4 my heart is broken for you. I am at a loss for words. My heart hurts so bad right now with this news. I can't imagine how you are feeling right now......there are just no words. I am just so sad along with you...

:hugs:

Wow...Hopin, I am at loss of words! That's terrible news...and nothing can be said that will make this bearable!

This being your second MC, will they do all kinds of hormone checks on you to see what the issue is? Did they take blood today? When they measured your hcg, did they measure your progesterone as well?

Big hugs! Thinking of you!

Thanks, ladies for your support.

Allika, my doctor suggested I don't get pregnant again until/unless they do some testing to figure out why. That being said, she advised that most insurance companies don't accept 'frequent miscarriages' as being covered unless you have 3 or more.

I didn't have bloodwork done today, she said the bloodwork would show I'm still pregnant because I am, and would show levels of 3 weeks behind where I actually am. I also wasn't being monitored regularly to check my levels.

I don't know what we will do from here. My DH is in denial and believes it's still possible for me to have a healthy pregnancy (it's not.)....so I'm dealing with that too.

Jenna, how is it going?

Hopin. DH seems to be taking it hard, ugh I'm so sorry sweetie. I would give anything to reach through the comp right now and give you the biggest possible hug. Even though I know that there is nothing that can calm this pain in your heart :(. Just know that we girls sick together and will be here for you every smile and every tear along the way!!!!

Hopin- oh my. I'm so thinking of you during this difficult time. And I'm so sorry about DH. That has to be hard on top of everything else. I'm really happy though that you gave us an update so we can continue to help you through this process. My friend had 2 m/cs and then a healthy baby girl and then boy so I'm hoping the same for you in the future. I'll be thinking of you and DH as you take time to deal with this news.

Omg... Hopin, I am SO sorry. Words can't even express how I feel for you right now :'( I'll be praying for you and your DH through this difficult time and always remember we're here for you. I know I can't offer much being so far away but please let me know if there's anything I can do for you...

I feel kind of guilty now posting about myself, but I promised to keep you all updated.
I've officially been admitted, I'm in L&D hooked up monitoring my contractions. They're not too crazy right now, but either way they'll be starting me on pitocin! So its official. We're having a baby today!

Jenna- Thats great! When are they going to start you on pitocin? or have they already started it? I bet it feels real now. Just think.. the next time you go home you will have a bundle of joy with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->