February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

So the nurse just called, my estrogen is at 252 and I am not surging today. So BD tonight and take the ovidrel shot at 11:30pm (way past my bedtime) and then IUI on Thursday. One step closer to those lovely vag supps!!

So the nurse just called, my estrogen is at 252 and I am not surging today. So BD tonight and take the ovidrel shot at 11:30pm (way past my bedtime) and then IUI on Thursday. One step closer to those lovely vag supps!!

yay typea I am so excited we get to share this cycle together fxed! And to answer your Queston from earlier, no, I have never had an iui but if this cycle sales that maybe what I am leading towards. So get bd ing girlie, both of our beds will be rocking tonight :haha:

They've decided to not do the pitocin yet. She said I'm contracting enough already to where I don't need it. OH ran home for our bags and should be back any minute then we're going to go walk for a bit.

Typea- yay!!!

Jenna are your contractions more on top of each other or the same?

They pretty much stopped so they started me on pitocin about an hour ago. So now I'm about back to where I was when I first got here. Every 3 minutes or so. Painful, but tolerable for now (not much longer though...)

About time!!! I'm going crazy here lol jk ;)

Hopefully it works quickly. Once they gave me pitocin I had here 3 1/2 hours later!!!

Lol I highly doubt that'll be the case for me although I wish it was. Still the same.

Ladies, I don't have good news neither. Baby measures only 6mm and heartbeat is only at 80 plus the spotting I had yesterday turns out to actually look like a separation on screen. Dr. expects me to miscarry by this weekend. I am incredibly sad mixed with angriness.

:hugs: Allika, I'm here with you through this and know the exact feelings you are having in this moment. I am so, so sorry your appointment went this way, especially since you've been monitored so closely. Thinking of you and if you need to talk I/we are all here for you every step of the way.

Jenna how's it going hun? It's hard for me to really be happy about much except putting a smiley face on for my DS, but your labor & delivery is also on the top of my mind so I want to know how it's going.

I've spent the majority of my day crying so my eyes are very heavy, I hope I don't fall asleep before sweet baby Draven is here. Thinking of you.

I'm so sorry to both of you! I can't even imagine! I'm happy we all found each other so at least we can continue to support each other through this roller coaster journey!!

I just hope I will pass it on my own and won't have to go through a D&C

Allika I'm with you on this. My doc called me back this evening and said that she can't predict when I'll have the m/c but she doesn't think it'll be by the weekend since I haven't spotted and I still have pregnancy symptoms. I'm supposed to call her if it doesn't pass in the next week bc if it doesn't I have to go with a D&C. Keep us posted, if you can. I'm so so sorry.

I hope this doesn't offend those of you who don't believe, and if it does please tell me but this always helps me anytime I need lifting up:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

Allika- I'm so sorry hun!! You & hopin are in my prayers!!!

Hopin- I love that sweetie, thank you for sharing!!!!

I want to also add that I truly am sorry for the loss of two beautiful ladies here! You both have been so comforting & supportive & I speak for everyone is saying that we plan to do the same for you! This was unexpected & I know its not easy but just know we will be here for you. To comfort you & support you all as you have done for us!! <3

Jenna how's it going?

Omg, I typed out this huge thing saying how sorry I am for the both if you and how I pray that God will give you the strength to help the two of you and your DH through this, but OH deleted it on accident and I can't type it out again right now :'(

I'm at about a 6 last time they checked and they broke my water. I havr my epidural which is good because I'm contracting like CRAZY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->