February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Your moving pretty quickly hun!! I bet you are all better now that you got that. I hope to wake up to a new baby!

I'm not sleeping very well. All I seem to be able to dream about is the baby. I don't understand how you can be given such a beautiful, precious gift only to have it taken away in an instant. It's just not fair. I wish I had never received it to begin with. It's so difficult to look at my DS, and how sweet & perfect he is, and not think about how sweet & perfect this baby would've been.
It doesn't help that I still Feel pregnant either. What a miserable feeling.

I'm sorry ladies I promise I won't be like this forever. I just don't understand how this happened. I know everything happens for a reason. I just don't feel comforted by that right now.

Jenna, I have to imagine baby Draven is here by now??? We need to see pics immediately!! I'm sorry this black cloud is hovering over this thread during this moment you've been waiting for so long. We should be nothing but thrilled, and please know that I am for you. I can't wait to hear how everything went. :hugs:

I cant sleep neither....

I have to say that even though this pregnancy was not with a positive outcome I am still glad it happened. When we were TTCing for 16 months with no sign of a positive pregnancy test it was worse for me. I thought I wasn't able to conceive and could never have children. At least now I know it's possible...the Femara worked for me, we didn't need an IUI. The fertilized egg implanted in the uterus, no ectopic pregnancy....a lot of things went right and I feel like this is not the end of the road.....

With IF especially when Chlomid failed I often felt hopeless. I don't feel hopeless right now! I am upset and angry but I have high hopes that we will have a baby someday.

Jenna I'm checking first thing this morning to hear news of baby Draven!! I can't wait to hear all about it, I'm sure you're resting right now. You sure did set the expectations for the rest of us to update bnb while in labor ;) I hope mom and baby are doing perfect and I look forward to seeing pictures!!!!

Dude. Am I the only one wondering about Draven?!?!?!?!?!!??!?! It's driving me crazy!! ;)

Allika- I am so sorry you are going through this as well, both of you girls are in my prayers and I hope this only makes you stronger women. Sending one million :hugs: your way!

Hopin- never feel sorry for venting sweetheart, I would think something was wrong with you if you weren't venting right now. I know I would loose sleep as well honey. You can talk to us anytime about your feelings, both good and bad xoxo.

Jenna- I can't to see your next post because I know it will be welcoming sweet baby Draven Marcus into the world xoxo!

I'm up! Waiting for updates! I had to take my trigger shot last night at 11:30pm. I'm concerned that I didn't get enough of the vial in me...ugh. DH was trying to get the air bubble out and accidentally squirted a little out. I freaked but there was still a lot injected. So I guess I don't have a latex allergy because I'm still alive! :). I feel quite nauseous this morning, other than that I feel nothing.

No apologies hopin and Alika! I think you have to feel everything before you get to move on. I'm so prayerful that whatever is supposed to happen with your body will happen soon so you can see where you will go from here!

Love all you ladies and will be thinking of you today! Can't wait to see baby draven!!

I slept in today so I just got to work BUT I did see on facebook that she had him :)

Allika - There are no words. I am so broken hearted for you. I think you have a fantastic attitude for what you are going through. I agree that you will have your baby someday and it's great that you know you can get pregnant.

Hopin - I agree you have EVERY RIGHT to vent out how you feel and we want you too! We are right here with you and here for you every step.

I am so anxious to hear aout Draven....is he here yet?!?!:flower:

Hopin- Never apologize for venting hun! We ALLLL have had our moments & you deserve to have yours. You have every right to be feeling the way you do. Although I can't answer why because as you have read before.. I ask that WHYYYY question way to often. You just vent as much as you need to & we will be here for you <3 :hugs:

Allika- You are right! I sometimes tell DH that I wonder if I can even have kids too. Even though I already have one it has taken us soooo long to have another & just makes me think negatively about the whole situation. I have to admit I LOVE your positive outlook on things. I try & tell myself everything happens for a reason but then sometimes I just want to slap myself for saying it lol.

TypeA- I think you are okay hun :winkwink:

Ok, this thread is WAY too quiet in today! ugh!

I have been doing some research this morning on when I can start using Clomid to start TTC again. I want to start trying agian as soon as possible. The only thing holding me back is that I still have to wait to pass this embryo naturally. If that doesn't happen by Tuesday, my doctor said I need to call and go in for a d&c. FX'd this happens as quickly and painlessly as humanly possible! I'm ready to get back in the game with you ladies!

Ok, this thread is WAY too quiet in today! ugh!

I have been doing some research this morning on when I can start using Clomid to start TTC again. I want to start trying agian as soon as possible. The only thing holding me back is that I still have to wait to pass this embryo naturally. If that doesn't happen by Tuesday, my doctor said I need to call and go in for a d&c. FX'd this happens as quickly and painlessly as humanly possible! I'm ready to get back in the game with you ladies!

I was thinking the SAME thing!! Extremely quiet!

Im glad that you are ready to get back in te game! How is your DH doing today? I know you mentioned before that he was in denial? Fxed it happens naturally & you wont need to D&C. What type of research did you find???

Oh so I go for my surgery on the 7th of Feb. Its a ways away but AF is due on the 30th so even though Im on femara Im scared if it does end in a bfp.

Where is Jenna?!!?!?!? I'm dying over here, so glad you are friends with her on FB or I'd be worried by now for sure!!

I really want to be pregnant, obviously, and while this situation sucks, I'd like to start TTC again ASAP. DH is doing much better, thankfully. He was just having a very hard time accepting what happened.

I'm kind of torn on whether I want it to happen naturally or have a d&c. I've heard that you're more fertile after a d&c? That could be wrong though. In my research I found that it's pretty safe to start trying Clomid again during your first cycle after you mc. SO that's my plan. I'm going to ask my doc though when I see her next week.

I was going to ask you about your surgery, I'm so glad you got it scheduled! So are you hoping you don't get your bfp this cycle then? I think you should just know that whatever happens, happens for a reason - so if you do get your bfp, be happy for it. I had to have my appendix removed when I was 6 months pregnant with DS and I was so scared bc of all of the meds (i was on morphine!) but everything ended up fine! It always seems to end up being ok.

Also, are you temping?

I know!! I want to know how everything went =)

Glad he is doing better today. I can't imagine going through that but with any passing denial plays a factor.

I would definately ask your doctor about that. I think as long as it wasnt an eptopic then you should be okay to start trying again :)

It's not that I dont want to get my :bfp: per say but I think that fear in the back of my mind is what IF I do & I end up losing it from the surgery. I have a consult with my doctor on the 30th to go over the surgery so I will know by then if I am or not which Im kind of thankful for. It will be something brought up if I get my :bfp: I guess it being almost 2 years that we have been trying & not one BFP yet so if I got it & then that happened I know I would be devastated.

I am temping but I forgot to this morning.. Well technically I woke up an hour later than usual & then forgot cause I jumped out of bed.. I was up all night peeking in on Jenna lol

What an up and down emotional past few days for our threadbuddies.:hugs:

Seems like forever since last month, finally Oing today! I hope we caught that eggy and now begins the 2ww...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->