February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Hopin- Men!!! I swear lol!!! I think I pushed DH to the breaking point last night with BD... He didnt get to finish so Im not really counting last nights BD.... He said we have been BD to much lmao!! SILLY MAN :haha:
I hope everything goes well tomorrow hun! You will be in my prayers :flower:

I am so bored at work right now.. I am googling baby names! DH told me last night he wasnt fond of the names we had already picked out like 2 years ago haha

Jenna ask your MIL if she can predict when i get my :bfp: I want one NOW lol

Haha Lei, I know your pain! We have changed names 100 times already and even now they are no longer certain. I am hoping for this feeling of "that's the right name" when it's really close to happening!

Haha Lei, I know your pain! We have changed names 100 times already and even now they are no longer certain. I am hoping for this feeling of "that's the right name" when it's really close to happening!

Thats what DH said.. He said when he sees the baby , weather it be by ultrasound or wait until I give birth..then we will determine what we name it. I am okay with but I want to have some names lined up. Whenever it does happen I dont want to know the sex but he does. I now he cant keep a secret lol so would end up telling me.

Awe, I have been on the phone with my insurance company for the past hour or so, dealing with pre-certifications, etc and asking questions about if they cover IUI, things like that. I have to say the woman I spoke with was SO sweet... she told me that her daughter-in-law had fertility issues, and she was so undesrtanding of my situation, told me that they now have a beautiful bouncing baby girl and she just knows I will too, etc. It was SO NICE!! You don't normally get that with insurance representatives!! <3 Made my day! :D

Awe, I have been on the phone with my insurance company for the past hour or so, dealing with pre-certifications, etc and asking questions about if they cover IUI, things like that. I have to say the woman I spoke with was SO sweet... she told me that her daughter-in-law had fertility issues, and she was so undesrtanding of my situation, told me that they now have a beautiful bouncing baby girl and she just knows I will too, etc. It was SO NICE!! You don't normally get that with insurance representatives!! <3 Made my day! :D

Awww that always makes me feel good when they are supportive. Mine was the same way when I was having issues with getting the femara. My doctors office is always so helpful to when I call.

Sorry girls its been so chaotic around here still trying to get in the groove of things. I tried to do some catching up but as soon as I read everything I forget it :dohh: I'm so sorry lol I'm trying!

MIL predicted he'd be about 2 weeks early and he was 1 week early so not far off! Lei, OH is working on a website for her to sell psychic predictions maybe once they get it going you can try it out! Just tell her we're friends and maybe she'll give you a discount or something ;)
On the topic of peeing yourself, I did it quite often during pregnancy, especially at the end I felt like I was just leaking peepee all day. I don't have much to say as far as after pregnancy though since its only been a week but so far we're okay lol!

I'm having some struggles girls! This whole breastfeeding thing is SO much harder than I thought!! Every time I feed I'm practically leaking milk out my ears. It's just a MESS. Draven makes a mess of it, my other boob leaks all over making a mess of it. I go through like 20 towels a day trying to keep things dry yet I still manage to get it everywhere. I've decided to start trying to pump then bottle feed and see how that goes but if I don't do it exactly every 2 hours my boobs are killing me! I feel so tied down like I need to plan my day out perfectly around this! I want Draven to have the benefits of breastmilk but this is so dang frustrating. Now to top it off I'm 90% sure he has thrush... I made an appointment for tomorrow so we'll see. Help meeeeeeee :(

that should be very interesting!
As far as the breast feeding?? Is he eating from both breasts during one sitting?? or are you alternating breast during the feedings???That may help with leakage. I couldnt take it which is why I only did it for a month.. but thats mainly too because my daughter had a hard time latching on so its like I had her permanently attatched to my boob lol to make sure she had enough to eat. It is alot to take in but as any new mom will say.. you will struggle in the beginning. I think if you stick it out & find a routine that works for you that it will work itself out.

Hey Jenna!

I cant really say anything on the topic since I have never done it but I think you are doing great! You have milk, he latches on....that's very good already!

It's only been 1 week, so give yourself some time to find a routine you're comfortable with. I am sure in a week or so you will feel like you got the hang of things!

I alternate at each feeding and he wont latch on with out the shield. They're great as far as latching problems but every time he moves it pops off and spills everywhere. I'm going to miss the bond of breastfeeding and I know its only been a week but I literally just can't do it. Its so hard. So we're giving the pumping thing a whirl, hopefully it works out so I can rid my frustrations and he can still get the benefits. I'm sure I'll find plenty other ways to bond with him, right? Did you struggle with that Lei? I sit and stare at him all the time you think that'd be enough lmao!

Lei, I forgot to ask what the heck is up with your temps?!?!?!

Allika, how are things going for you dear? Did the bleeding pick up or slow down or anything?

I struggled with the bonding a little bit but I found other ways to bond with her. It will work itself out hun trust me :)

Temps??? I have no idea.. they are all over the place I swear.

The last 2 feedings were pumped and OMG what a difference. I think this will be the solution :)

I better see a nice spike tomorrow, I've never seen your temps do this before I wonder what it is

Yay!!! Glad that is helping you. Have you tried feeding without the boob condoms :haha: jk :winkwink:

I hope my temp does something....so iI have been checking my cervix & right now is when I usually do it... this is tmi but has never happened. I check my cm that way to but when I looked my finger had a glob of creamy cm. Yuck!!! Lol. I never have a lot come out like that other than just a bit to notice if its thin & what not. I still feel my ovaries turning like crazy but no sign of ovulation compared to my chart. This month its totally wonky. The past two days I haven't got much sleep cause I've had a major headache to where it wakes me out of my sleep.

Hmm Lei, interesting! Maybe the strangeness of this cycle will be the indicator for sth good! :) excited for the end of the month and you testing!

@Hopin: how did your lab work go?

I've tried a few times but he just won't latch on. He opens his mouth then starts moving his head from side to side screaming so I always end up frantically putting my "boob condom" back on lol. Oh well :shrug: Exclusively boobie feeding doesn't work out for everyone. At least he'll still be getting my milk and he'll have a much happier mommy!!

That's really strange with the CM... Do you think it could be left overs from all the BD?? If you've already ovulated I'd say it was a good sign but you haven't yet. Maybe all the headaches and waking up is what's making your temps so wacky.

Hopin: Your appointment is pretty early PST tomorrow so I may not have a chance to get on here before then but you'll be in my thoughts deary I pray it goes alright <3 :hugs:

Thinking of you tomorrow Hopin.

Allika- thinking of you also. Has it slowed or increased?

Lei- I'm watching your chart! Lol

Jenna - I'm glad you figured out a system that is working good for you and Draven!

Typea- fx'd for you this cycle!!!!!

Whew this work trip is way more tiring than usual! Lol fri and sat will be the extra long days so I better get sleep while i can.

Jenna I'm glad you found a happy medium hun that works for the both of you. Happy mommy is always good :)

Typea can't wait to see you get that :bfp:

Hopin- I hope your appt went well today & I'll be praying for you tomorrow :hugs:

Allika- I hope so! How are you dear? Any more signs of mc? Did your bleeding stop? Praying for you too hun!

Grateful-get plenty of rest hun...baby is surely gonna wear you out ;) .. yay I have another chart stalker ;) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->