February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Getting alot of Creamy cm & I KNOW I have not O'ed yet! This cycle is just so different its making me mad! bLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Ladies,

I am doing alright...bleeding is finally picking up so that's good I guess...

I cannot wait to start again!

@Hopin: I have been praying for you, how did things go?

HOLLY HANNAH I have missed a lot while on vaca! I officially leave tomorrow, I'm just hanging by the pool missing my bnb ladies! I have been crazy busy in Disney parks all week and have really missed you girls! I'll catch up more when I get settled back at home.
Jenna- xoxo you're doing great oh and I totally "heart" nipple guards they're a life saver!
Lei- MISS YOU, maybe this cycle is different because its "THE ONE" fxed for you love!
Allika- so happy you are getting closure sweetie, sending a million :hugs:
Grateful- I LOVE YOUR BEAN!!!
hopin- :hugs: I'm sending prayers your way today!!!: hugs:
Typea- I can't wait to catch up my little testing buddy! ;)

HOLLY HANNAH I have missed a lot while on vaca! I officially leave tomorrow, I'm just hanging by the pool missing my bnb ladies! I have been crazy busy in Disney parks all week and have really missed you girls! I'll catch up more when I get settled back at home.
Jenna- xoxo you're doing great oh and I totally "heart" nipple guards they're a life saver!
Lei- MISS YOU, maybe this cycle is different because its "THE ONE" fxed for you love!
Allika- so happy you are getting closure sweetie, sending a million :hugs:
Grateful- I LOVE YOUR BEAN!!!
hopin- :hugs: I'm sending prayers your way today!!!: hugs:
Typea- I can't wait to catch up my little testing buddy! ;)

OH what I would give to be lounging by a pool! I need a vacation & right now looking forward to my surgery so I can relax lol. Have a safe trip back home tomorrow hun! Cant want for you to test!

So are any of my 21st ladies going to give in & test early?? Its just right around the corner!!

As much as I would love to agree I think its just really getting me down. I think google is the main reason because I am trying to diagnose myself :haha:

Lei, I hate your temps this cycle lol.

Hopin, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers I hope everything goes smoothly.

Momof1, glad youre enjoying your vaca so nice to see you around again :D

HOLY SH*****************

I think its safe to say my temp will shoot up tomorrow. I just started getting the worst pain ever in my ovaries.. I feel like they are trying to escape my body!

I tested this morning 8dpiui and it was BFN. I'm just going to keep testing until my Beaton Tuesday (12dpiui).

Lei- I'm hoping this is a good sign!! :)

Momof1- have you tested yet?

Total downer but I need my girls!!

My daughters god father & his wife are close friends.... well his wife told me they wanted to start trying for a baby in sept. So I gave her some pointers & what not & boom... she just send me a text saying she is pregnant :cry: I lost it!!!! Don't get me wrong I am so happy for them but damn.. what am I doing wrong. I just don't get it. I'm tired of people saying the time will come & its not meant to be right now. Hell I work at a jail where I see prostitutes getting pregnant left & right... then women doing drugs knowing their pregnant. But yet that was their right time to get pregnant when they live in the streets. I just don't get it :cry: I'm just a huge mess right now.

@Lei: you cant do this to yourself! This whole journey is hard enough and not worth losing friends over! A good friend of mine is due 2 days after what I would have had at my due date and while it's hard to talk to her right now, I wouldn't want to distance myself and put our friendship on the line just because I am hurt and even a little bit jealous. Our time will come! Big hugs!

Lol!!!! A little built up hostility towards those temps I see! I hope all this craziness in your ovaries is indeed ovulation. Did you BD last night?! Put on something nice tonight for DH!

Allika- I don't want to lose her at all but I can't help but just beat myself up over it. I called Dh sobbing because I feel like I'm broken. I have had so many tests done & our doctor came find anything wrong. We knew what dh issue was & now its fixed . I just don't know anymore. Dh mentioned getting a second opinion :( 19months of this is just really eating at me.

Jenna - yes we sure did & since dh didn't get to fully finish the night before he said "it was a big one" he's so silly .

I think a second opinion isn't a bad idea....and you have your IUI coming up so soon! It's going to happen soon!!!! Hold out a little longer, Hun!

Lei- I'm sorry this is happening. You are not all one in your feelings and the exhausting part is that we get our hopes up each month that this will be it. I'm sorry! I agree a second opinion is not a bad idea! Will your insurance cover it or will it beout of pocket? It's so expensive. I'm pretty sure my FS is printing money!

Im not sure if the insurance will cover it. I would assume that they would if its for a second opinion. My insurance covers up to a diagnosis of infertility but its something I will check for tomorrow.

I just went to the bathroom cause I felt like I was peeing myself & there was a lot of cm on my panties... then I noticed a blob of creamy cm was in the toilet with brown blood on it. I think I oed lol but I'm still having pain.. maybe 2 eggs again??

Yesterday when I was down I came across this on my FB news FEED!!! It hit the nail head on & wanted to share it with you all!

After sobing to my mom & hearing her struggles with ttc it made me feel a bit better. Her & my dad tried for my oldest brother for 3 years & they couldnt figure out why it took so long. There fertiltiy was unexplained & the month she gave up is when they fell pregnant.. then about 6 months after my older brother they got pregnant with me. They told my mom she would never have kids & she has 3 now. I guess I just need to keep the "FAITH" that when its our time it will happen. I don't have an answer to my "WHYS" & thats something I may never know but I TRUST that when its time it will happen. Even though I say Ill give myself a break deep down in my heart I know its not possible because I cant help what the heart wants. <3

Thanks for listening ladies!!

Jenna- My temp spiked :winkwink:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-17-19-27-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-17-19-27-32.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Hi Ladies!
Lei, I'm sorry you were struggling so badly the past couple of days. It's never fun when someone close to you gets pregnant when you've been struggling for so long to get pregnant. Trust me, I know the feeling. Next month marks a year in our journey TTC, and my sister is pregnant, she tried for like 5 seconds and got pregnant. I just don't understand why some people it happens so easily for and others it doesn't. It's just something we'll never have the answer to. :hugs: to you hun, I'm glad you got a good cry out with your mom. That always seems to help me.

Yesterday went fine, the anesthesia REALLY knocked me out, I couldn't stay awake afterward at all. I pretty much slept all day yesterday. The doctor said it went well. I have been bleeding pretty regularly since the procedure. They said that should only last a couple of days. I have a follow up appointment with my doctor on 2/1, where the surgeon said she would likely give me the green like to at least be sexually active again. I think we'll have to wait until after my first AF to start TTC again though. We'll see.

I had to share this picture that my DH took of me in pre-op, they put this gown type thing on me that they hook up to a 'heater', it's so funny, it was like a heated gown, but it blows up and makes me look like i'm either wearing a sumo outfit or that my boobs are size triple H! Don't mind me looking like crap, I had zero makeup on but still had to share this!! Let me know if it worked I'm not very tech savvy.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8464/8392647938_26be773d9c_s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->