February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

That didn't work, trying again:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8464/8392647938_26be773d9c.jpg

That didn't work, trying again:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8464/8392647938_26be773d9c.jpg

Thats awesome!! I need one of those to put under my clothes at all times lol :haha:

Thanks hun it did feel good to let that cry out. I am better today then yesterday for sure & can actually say Im so happy for my friends. Im really looking forward to our consult next week. I am trying to figure out what ansers I need to ask about the whole thing.

Also ill add that I am so glad the procedure went well yesterday. I cant wait until your f/u visit to see when you and your hunny can start trying again :)

Just landed! I'm home and its 17°, talk about culture shock! Hopin- I'm so glad your procedure went well I get wait to start stocking your temps! Lei- the hardest thing with ttc (even though we hate admitting it) is finding out that those close to us become pregnant, I'm do glad your better today big :hugs: !!!

3 days until testing day ahhhhh I can't wait! No symptoms in my tww:(

Just landed! I'm home and its 17°, talk about culture shock! Hopin- I'm so glad your procedure went well I get wait to start stocking your temps! Lei- the hardest thing with ttc (even though we hate admitting it) is finding out that those close to us become pregnant, I'm do glad your better today big :hugs: !!!

3 days until testing day ahhhhh I can't wait! No symptoms in my tww:(

I can't wait for you to test! Are you going to temp anymore or just wait until test day!!! EKKKKKKKKKK!

I'm beginning to lose hope and wish I wouldnt have started testing in the first place bc now I'm addicted!!! Ugh! It was a BFN today at 8dpiui so I'm not sure I will get a BFP this cycle. I have plenty of symptoms thanks to the progesterone. All of which are likely false. I'll update again tomorrow. I'm not using frers so maybe the one I'm using has a too high threshold. I think I'm using fact plus tests?

I super sucked at temping lol :haha: so I gave up this month but if no bfp then I'll try temping again next month. I'm waiting until Monday for my lab work I just get so discouraged seeing the ugly BFN's staring back at me that I try to stay away from them lol. Typea I want to hear all about your symptoms :) :hugs:

typea - your still super early hun so try not to beat yourself up over it. Remember implantation can take up to 12dpo so dont count yourself out just yet :) :hugs:

Momof1- lol I have to constantly remind myself to temp because I got so used to not doing it. I was horrible the first month back at it lol. I know what you mean about the :bfn: though. I dont think I am going to test until I am late. Technically I could test before the 31st but I am going to wait to see if AF shows up.

I super sucked at temping lol :haha: so I gave up this month but if no bfp then I'll try temping again next month. I'm waiting until Monday for my lab work I just get so discouraged seeing the ugly BFN's staring back at me that I try to stay away from them lol. Typea I want to hear all about your symptoms :) :hugs:

Dont drive yourself crazy I tested negative 12 DPO. Positive 13 DPO. So, one day can make a huge difference....but 8 DPO is very early for a positive. Implantation is usually between Day 6 - 12 after O, so everything is still possible!

I am doing alright...Bleeding like crazy...but no cramping. Going in to see my Dr next week to make sure all is out and get my blood drawn again. Hopefully everything will be out of my system by Feb and we can start trying again. That would be nice!

Momof1 I'm glad you made it back safely! What a reality check with the temp!! I can't wait for you to test. You sure do have some willpower, when I was TTC there was NO WAY I was waiting for AF to show before I tested LOL! Starting at about 9DPO it was impossible for me to not test. Don't worry about the symptoms, I don't think you always have them in the 2WW, and a lot of the time they're just like AF anyway so what's the point! I can't wait for Monday!

TypeA 8DPO is still very early! Don't count yourself out yet. You still have PLENTY of time! Maybe you should take a couple of days off from testing and give yourself a little bit of a break. Especially now that you've tested negative. :hugs: to you hun, there's still lots of time left!
To answer your question, it was mostly painless! I had some kind of severe cramping last night, but it just kind of felt like really bad gas pains if I had to compare it to something. I'm still bleeding pretty steadily today, but that's only a good thing I suppose, I'm ready to move on from all of this!

Allika are you cramping at all or just bleeding? :hugs: to you. Glad you are meeting with your doctor next week. I have the same hopes of starting TTC again next month. I hope we are both able to get back on track with things and put all of this yucky stuff behind us!

We are going bowling tonight, I'm pretty excited! We haven't been in so long! We are taking my DS because he's had such a good week at school.

lol!! LUCKILY it wasn't as bad as it was in oct.... I didn't blead but just a smudge when I went potty but I am all gravy now! & allll THAT wonderful acheing went away!!

Ohhhh & I'm super excited about tomorrow. DH & I wanted to do something fun with the kids so I got tickets to the circus so I am going to surprise them.

I see your going bowling later. I LOVE bowling except its impossible to get DD to leave haha

Did you girls have any in your tww I'm so sad,I have nothing :( I keep hoping for implantation spotting but nothing. I think I'm obsessing to much!

Lei- WOO HOO I'M SO HAPPY YOU O'd!

@Hopin: I am cramping a little bit but its like you said, it feels more like bloating...but the bleeding is definitely strong.

Are you guys vocal on fb about your fertility struggles?

Allika- I don't talk about on there just because I don't want people asking "are you pregnant yet" lol.

I'm not on fb and honestly I wish I never told anyone in my family because they drive me crazy with the constant questions.

Allika- I don't talk about on there just because I don't want people asking "are you pregnant yet" lol.

Agreed. But I wish some people, especially some pregnant ladies posting they're pregnant at 4 weeks or complaining about being pregnant "again" make me wish there was more awareness to people like us reading these updates and wanting to punch them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->