February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

I'm on fb just not talking about fertility stuff on there lol my last post made it sound as though I didn't have fb, figured I would clarify.

Hi girls!! I hate to post and run, but I have a lot to do today. My daddy's coming up to see Draven for the first time and we're all going out to dinner with OH's parents. It's almost 2:00 and I haven't even showered yet :dohh:

Lei: FINALLY your temp spiked, wonderful!!! I'm thinking you released 2 again because of the spotting. Is all the pain gone now? I'm sorry you struggled the other day, I totally know what it's like seeing other people get pregnant with out even trying. It's so heartbreaking, even though you try your best to be happy for them it's hard. I had to distance myself from a good friend when she got pregnant and I was TTC. I felt awful, but it just hurt my heart because here I was trying for a year and she slipped up once and got pregnant on accident. I'm glad you're feeling better and I love that picture/quote you posted.

Hopin: I'm glad your procedure went well, LOVE the outfit they put you in! You look great with those blow up tripple M boobs :holly: I agree with Lei, gotta get one of those to put under my clothes all the time. I've been so cold lately!

Momof1: Glad you're back, can't wait to see you test!!!

TypeA: You've still got pleeeenty of time for that BFP to show, don't you worry!!

I got my pictures back of Draven! There's a lot more but they're all pretty similar so I just chose a few to share. There's a couple with OH in them and I have to admit I'm a little upset and jealous that she got some shots with him but none with me, but oh well... They're still cute :]
LMAO! And I just had to share the one of him crying. I know it's sad but it cracks me up. Poor booboo.

Attachments

• 8389866711_78bd8f0fc0_b.jpg
    8389866711_78bd8f0fc0_b.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 8389870333_5192f71d24_b.jpg
    8389870333_5192f71d24_b.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 8389877605_90fdeed055_b.jpg
    8389877605_90fdeed055_b.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 8389872169_8a6bc01412_b.jpg
    8389872169_8a6bc01412_b.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 6
  • 8390965142_9cfa4654ba_b.jpg
    8390965142_9cfa4654ba_b.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
Allika- I don't talk about on there just because I don't want people asking "are you pregnant yet" lol.

Agreed. But I wish some people, especially some pregnant ladies posting they're pregnant at 4 weeks or complaining about being pregnant "again" make me wish there was more awareness to people like us reading these updates and wanting to punch them.

I agree!!!! Even when I try & talk to my closest friends.. they still don't get it. I'm so thankful I have you all cause I would have gone mad by now or punched someone lol

Ok I hereby agree to wait until Sunday morning to test. I go in for blood work on Monday so I would really like to have an idea before the beta. Here are my symptoms: cramps (today especially which was unfortunate because I'm at a conference), sooooore boobs, pinches down there and I'm tired. I attribute almost all of this to the progesterone because its been nonstop since I started with them.

I don't talk about fertility issues on fb at all. I generally don't talk about it because the thought of having someone talk to me about my uterus in conversation does not appeal to me. But for whatever reason I don't mind discussing it here. Likely because we are all in the same boat.

If I test Sunday then that will be 10dpiui and 10dpo (I ovulated a few hours after my IUI). So hopefully I will get some sort of correct answer. But since my beta is on 12dpo I am also prepared that my blood may show something different than my urine.

On a different note....have any of you ladies ever watched the movie "The odd life of Timothy Green"?

I watched it the other day and it hit me very deep in my heart.

I am cracking up picturing you guys punching people in the face :haha:

Lei- Yay on your temp spike...I always think of those women on the streets who have like 7 kids and keep pumping em out w no way to support them, sorry you have to see them everyday.

Momof1- 9dpo and no symptons either :nope: I have been kinda more tired lately, tho...

Just get here, Monday! I will not poas early bc I can't take the :bfn:

Lune we have same O day!! Are you getting beta done on Monday as well?

Jenna- HE IS SO ADORABLE, absolutely beautiful baby!!!!

I had the beta last cycle, was 16 which was good, so didn't do it this time. You?

Jenna I love the baby pictures. Especially with the head phones on :)

AF for the pain.. it started getting bad at work so I went home & laid around... when I woke up this morning it was all gone so I'm positive it happened yesterday.

Typea glad you decided to test!!!

I can't wait for all of you to test!!!! Eeeekkk!!! :)

Allika what is that movie about. I have honestly never heard about it.

Jenna...LOVE the pictures- he is gorgeous and very cooperative!!

Lei- when's your test date or are you waiting for AF?

It's about a couple that is unable to conceive and then they write this list of all things their kid would have been like and bury it in the yard...I don't want to spoil the movie but I cried my eyes out!

here is the link to the trailer:

https://youtu.be/xK8ezvCenrs

Allika just watching that trailer made me cry!!! I am gonna have to hunt down that movie this weekend.

Typea AF is due on the 31st so I am going to test the day before if i can hold out.

FF gave me cross hairs but im almost positive I oed on CD 14. Is there a way to override it or do I just have to let it fix itself.

Hi ladies! Trying to keep up with all the posts while I am on my work trip but haven't had a whole lot of time to post. I am very very excited for all of the testing this month. I can't wait to celebrate the next BFP's. :happydance:

Hopin4 - That blow up gown is hilarious!!!! LOL!!:rofl: I am glad to hear that everything went smoothly and that you can now begin to move ahead. I am excited to see what the upcoming months will bring you!!!!!

Allika - I'm glad things are moving along for you as well. Did you go to your doctor appointent again....can't remember what day it was.

Jenna - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!! I can see why you are in love! :flower:

Lei - Glad your painful O is over!!! I hope it pays off well this month and you get your long awaited BFP. You can hold off testing until the day before, I know you can!!!!!! LOL :thumbup:

Everyone else the testing dates are right around the corner, and to those that feel like they don't have symptoms....don't let your mind get to you because I've read that MANY women do not get many (if any) symptoms...many don't know their pregnant at all.

Hey ladies!! About to enjoy a spa day but wanted to check in with my bnb (which auto corrected to the word "bomb" so I'm going to start calling y'all the bomb ladies) ladies. I have no symptoms today. Not feeling a thing. I went to visit my friend who just had her baby. I wasn't sad at all while I was there but went to buy the baby something after my visit and walked into the baby store and got a little sad.

By the way I was thinking this morning that if we continue on the 3bfps a month Jenna should be prego in no time again since there's not very many of us! Ha!!

Happy Saturday! By the way I kept my word and didn't test this morning. I'll test on Monday morning and Tuesday morning before the beta. I'll let you guys know!

Happy weekend ladies!

I am not doing too well this weekend. I think yesterday night the real miscarriage happened! I've had the worst cramps and bled like a person that is about to die!

This morning my husband got me my bday gift. He got me 3 Pandora charms, one of them was a baby carriage (which in his mind was a good idea since it resembled hope) but I just lost it and started crying about our loss which is what it resembled to me. I just can't look at it! Especially not after the night I had!

Alika- I'm so sorry!!! I'm thinking of you and am happy that maybe the worst is behind you and you can start to heal. Big hugs! If I knew how to do the smilies I would do lots of them, but I don't.......however lots of smilies and hugs for you!

Allika- I'm so sorry sweetie, I can't even imagine how hard this is for you :( :hugs:

DO YOU LADIES BELIEVE IN PSYCHIC'S?
So while at Disney, we were on a resort shuttle bus to go back to our resort and there was probably about 35 people or so on this bus. My OH was nosey and listening to these two ladies talking. One lady said that she was psychic and how her husband hated it because she knew about his promotion at work before he did bla bla bla...... She then said that there were actually two visitors from the other side that were there with her on the bus, she then proceeded to say to this other girl that in fact she knew that there were actually two people on this bus that are pregnant right now and ones with twins, WIERD! I mean if she was really psychic then those two people could be anyone but STILL SO WEIRD! OH said that after that she was talking about how common twins were right now when she gives readings because of all the fertility meds out there now a days.

Well I have to say I believe in them because I had a psychic reading back in October and got told without her knowing my backstory that I had troubles getting pregnant (she even pinpoint my correct diagnosis) and that I would be pregnant 3 times but only 2 positive outcomes....she said she was very sorry and she usually doesn't predict bad things but she wanted me to know that I would get pregnant 3 times...I also asked her about the timing and she said "within the next 2 years" she said a few other things out of nowhere that were also true to me and my husband and all she had was our birth dates and names...

First off!! Allika I'm sending lots of hugs your way hun. The worst is over & now you can begin to heal & cope & when you feel the time is right you can move forward with TTC

Momof1- I believe in them. I saw one back in March of last year & she knew tons of things that no one else knows. She brought up us having a baby & said we had to overcome some things but we would be blessed with more. She said we had some struggles coming our way & boy did we. I was thankful it had not happened after all we went through this summer. She did say it would happen before the end of the yee but that didn't happen. Oh well she got everything else right though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->