February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Good Morning Ladies,

@Jenna: I am so sorry hun! I can understand how you feel. You planned it all out and had all these ideas of what your birth would be like and now you feel like this experience has been taken from you and you probably feel like you missed out...
Of course the most important part is that you and Draven are healthy and doing well but I understand that still you feel that things could have been better....

But......I think that is step 1 of being a parent....you plan for something and something completely else happens. You get used to it and soon you will realize that while this is not how you planned it, things are still pretty good. It will probably happen 1,000,000 more in your life. Who knows, maybe Draven will not like the sports that you and your husband were so excited for him to do, maybe he will not marry the girl you were picturing for him...

The point I am trying to make is, "Welcome to Parenthood!", where you can plan as much as you want things will come differently anyway!

@Momof1making2: Implantantion bleeding can absolutely happen up until 12 DPO. It doesnt sound like it though from the amount you're describing. But hey!, If not this month then next....Aiming for a Christmas baby!

@typeA TTC: I tested negative on 11 dpo, slightly positive on 12 dpo...you're not out till you're out. In fact unless Implantation happened early for you, it makes sense that it is negative...

@Hopin: I really hope your bleeding and cramping are going to be over soon! Its super annoying!

@Grateful: Hope your trip was fantastic and you enjoyed it. Are you showing yet?

@Lei: How are you doing, girl?

AFM: This weekend was rough. I didnt think the physical part of things would hit me as hard as it did. I lost so much blood and feel completely drained...it was quite tough to see my body pass what my heart so desperately wanted. I am feeling much better today, but this weekend with all the cramping and bleeding will definitely make history as worst weekend ever.
I am pretty sure I have to see my Dr today or tomorrow to see if everything came out. I am pretty sure I am all emptied out though....it was definitely not just "a heavy period with some cramping"....

Next step is to wait for HCG to be back down to 0 and then jumping back on the train!

Allika, you are SO right. It's not just a heavy period. I was kind of hoping that the D&C would allow me to skip this part bc I couldn't have said if better myself, it really is just like watching it leave you, very sad. I'm sorry you had such a rough weekend.
I'm grateful you've managed to stay so positive throughout all of this, more often than not you've been way more optimistic than I have, it's really helped to keep me in check that it could always be worse.
Let us know when your appointment is!!!

Jenna- I'm so sorry sweetie I can imagine the feeling.........L&D can be so hard when it goes bad. Vent as much as you want sweetie and then look at the beautiful healthy boy you brought into this world and it will make everything better.

Hopin- I'm all about the HUGE PITTY PARTY! game on girl, game on!

Lei- looks like we'll be iui buddies after all :hugs:

Typea- YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE LOVE, DON'T GIVE UP HOPE YET, IS STILL EARLY!

So I hit my blood drawn and will find out around 11 what the results are. The bleeding has turned red so I'm not confident at all that this is my month:( oh well onto iui. She was surprised when she saw my charts of my "perfect cycle" that's why thus is do discouraging :( oh and also the dam psychic encounter. I'm gonna ball my eyes out when I get that "confirmed phone call". I may have another vent session later just to warn you girls. :cry:

Momof1 don't apologize. You have every right to vent. :hugs: to you. <3

Allika, you are SO right. It's not just a heavy period. I was kind of hoping that the D&C would allow me to skip this part bc I couldn't have said if better myself, it really is just like watching it leave you, very sad. I'm sorry you had such a rough weekend.
I'm grateful you've managed to stay so positive throughout all of this, more often than not you've been way more optimistic than I have, it's really helped to keep me in check that it could always be worse.
Let us know when your appointment is!!!

@Hopin: Did they give you any supplements or anything? I feel so drained....I feel like all kinds of nutrients went missing....any iron or vitamins you are supposed to take?

Hi ladies - finally back from my business trip....thank goodness! I've been trying hard to keep up while I was gone.

Jenna - I can only imagine how that would feel and I think it would be very upsetting to me as well. I have had some friends who had their labor not go as planned and were also upset about it long after they got home. One girl had a c-section and didn't get to see the baby for many hours because it was put in an incubator for a while - her husband and everyone else got to go down and see the baby except her. I felt so bad for her!! So I can only imagine what you are feeling Jenna. Of coarse you want the childbirth to be so special and memorable, it is hard if things do go as you had hoped. However, as the other ladies said, thank God that you were all safe and healthy. Give it some time as I think it might ease how bad you are feeling about it right now. Hang in there girl....you are doing a great job as a new mom!!!!!! :flower:

Hopin - I hope your bleeding has stopped. I'm sad you had to endure any of this. I agree that it will make you even stronger in the end. I know things seem very dark right now with what you have been going through, but I believe with all my heart this will all lead to something wonderful for you....and I can't wait!!!

Allika - I'm sorry your weekend and birthday was so hard. I pray it is over with. I think you are very strong and I am excited to see what the upcoming months bring. :flower:

Momof1 - Sorry to hear you are bleeding. :growlmad: Please let us know what the doctor says. Waiting each and every month is so damn hard I know....just KNOW that one of these months will be YOURS!!!!!! :flower:

Type1 - Your not out yet gir! FX'd!!!

Lune - FX'd still for you as well. It can be BFN one day and BFP the next!

Lei - How are you feeling? Your temps are weird but I wouldn't pay too much attention because they are still higher than before ovulation. Plus the month I got pregnant I had commented on how weird my temps looked that month so you never know.

I forced myself to wait to test until the day of my period. I couldn't stand to see the BFN's each month...I guess I'd rather just see the witch then the BFN. Next month we should have a contest to see who can hold out on testing the longest! LOL

I am just dying for there to be another BFP in here. I will be so happy and it gives everyone hope and a reason to celebrate. I saw some quotes I wanted to share.....

"Out of difficulties grow miracles." - Jean de la Breye're

"Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best." (I have always LOVED this quote because I am a HUGE worrier! LOL)

Allika, no they only gave me pain meds!! Do you notice being extremely tired?? I was wondering if that's just me.
I'm still bleeding terribly AND I'm at work :( double whammy.

Thanks Grateful <3

How are you feeling? Isn't your appointment tomorrow?!?! I so so so hope you get another u/s!!!!

So much promise for testing today and so much disappointment. :nope:

Momof1- I am also turning from brown to red, temp dropped this AM, too.

Next cycle will be rd 3 of Clomid, which I am happy with other than it took me 2 cycles to figure out I need Mucinex to bring on the EWCM. So if I can finally time everything right for rd 3 and still don't get my BFP then DH needs SA. :coffee:

Wow!!! A girl sleeps in & misses a lot!!!!!

Momof1 & TypeA :( :hugs: I hope its just to early, I'm still keeping my Fxed!! We need 3 :bfp:

Hopin & allika - I hope you ladies are boh beginning to heal. I know its been rough. Let us know what the doctors say when you have your fu appts.

Lune- Fxed it changes to a :bfp:

Im praying for you ladies cause I don't want this month to be 0 :bfp: .....even if its just 1.

Grateful- yes my temps are definatley wacky this month.

Sorry I didn't post much but my stinkin phone keeps trying to correct me & acting weird.

Oh Lune, I'm so sorry :( :hugs: to you, hopefully next month is your month!!

Thanks Grateful <3

How are you feeling? Isn't your appointment tomorrow?!?! I so so so hope you get another u/s!!!!

I'm feeling pretty good, thanks for asking :flower: Yes it will be the first real appointment tomorrow. I have no idea what all they will do. I hope it's more than just a bunch of talking because DH has hardly any time (almost none) off at work and he is leaving work early to go. I asked the lady who scheduled the appointment what all he would do and if there would be an ultrasound and she said "Well...he will talk to you and he might do an ultrasound, I'm not sure".....so we shall see. We might have to beg. :winkwink:

Grateful you should just tell them you have a whole thread of ladies who NEED there to be an ultrasound tomorrow. Please and thank you :D

Thank you girls for all your support I really needed that. I'm sure I'll come to terms with it soon, I'm of course so thankful that him and I are okay. I think I just needed to talk it out a little. My sister is having "boy troubles" so is coming up to visit this week so that should help some of these baby blues I'm having too. The goal was a healthy baby and that's what I got, so I keep trying to tell myself that. :) Thanks again ladies, I don't know what I'd do with out you all.

Momof1, I'm really sorry to hear about your BFN :( I was so hopeful this cycle, darn it! Have yourself a glass of wine or something tonight and throw yourself a wonderful pitty party. You deserve it! :hugs:

Hopin and Allika, has your bleeding died down now? I couldn't imagine going through what you're going through you're both so strong :( Hang in there. And it wouldn't hurt to go get some iron supplements either probably if you're feeling super drained.

Grateful, they better give you another US I wanna see that little bugger again!!

I don't know what I would do without you girls! :hugs:

Lei- I'm very excited to share this experience together!!!

Jenna- take good care of your sister, give that baby a big kiss and smile the night away :)
p.s. I have a bottle of wine and a huge bubble bath with my name on it this evening ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->