February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Haha!!! I guess those swimmers had a long night of extra help! I bet they're thanking you right now. Do you thing you're done oing or does it feel like you're still in that window?

Hi Ladies! Can I join? I will be testing on August 30th is AF hasn't shown. This is my third round on Clomid, I am just waiting to O right now, you can see my history in my signature. I love talking with ladies on Clomid, you understand all the stuff that goes a long with it. :)

Welcome Justfluffy :hugs: I love your default picture :)

Us clomid ladies I think are the only ones who understand all the crazy emotions we go through lol.. Or should I say mood swings!!!!!

Yes, mood swing definitely! The hot flashes are the worst! I didn't have any when I took them this time until last night when it has been two days since my last dose! LOL. Crazyness.

Hey Beautiful! Guess you can go ahead and add me back to the testing thread for 8/25/12 :thumbup:

Thinking about you all,
~Angie

Hey Beautiful! Guess you can go ahead and add me back to the testing thread for 8/25/12 :thumbup:

Thinking about you all,
~Angie

I got you down hun!!! No worries.. I have everything crossed that you won't have to due IVF cause you will get your BFP this month!! It only take 1 sperm to get to the egg hun & you already know your DH has super sperm!! :) I know the frustration though but just like Jenna Told me...your 1 month closer to your :bfp: Im gonna be praying though that you get it this month :thumbup: :hugs:

Don't the injections make you super fertile as well?

Lei - I saw on your chart that you got a BD in last night, but didn't want to come right out and give you a virtual high-five, but I will!! Nice job! ;) That's too funny you fell asleep right after. It's like your mind knew everything important was checked off :haha:

Hi Fluffy! How's the current cycle been aside from the lovely hot flashes and mood swings? ;)

Never2late - I'm sorry your IVF cycle got canceled. You have some beautiful looking follies, though! Maybe triplets?! :shock: lol FX'd that at least one of them takes!

Dr gave me the option to trigger tonight or tomorrow. At 1:30pm today the follie was 18.5mm, but lining is kinda thick at 10mm. Trying to figure out when I should take the shot... maybe I'll just take it at midnight :haha:.. but how will I record it in FertilityFriend?!? lol

Haha!!! I guess those swimmers had a long night of extra help! I bet they're thanking you right now. Do you thing you're done oing or does it feel like you're still in that window?

I totally didn't see this!! :dohh: I am still having some pressure down there but not as much as yesterday.. Either way Im gonna seduce DH again tonight!! I know he enjoyed it last night heheheh :winkwink:

biotechick

It sure did lol!! I was so exhausted too haha!!! But well worth it!! DH passed out too lmao!

As for the injection pick 11:59 or 12:00 lol!!! I don't think it should make much of a difference since its both days :D

Lei - I saw on your chart that you got a BD in last night, but didn't want to come right out and give you a virtual high-five, but I will!! Nice job! ;) That's too funny you fell asleep right after. It's like your mind knew everything important was checked off :haha:

Hi Fluffy! How's the current cycle been aside from the lovely hot flashes and mood swings? ;)

Never2late - I'm sorry your IVF cycle got canceled. You have some beautiful looking follies, though! Maybe triplets?! :shock: lol FX'd that at least one of them takes!

Dr gave me the option to trigger tonight or tomorrow. At 1:30pm today the follie was 18.5mm, but lining is kinda thick at 10mm. Trying to figure out when I should take the shot... maybe I'll just take it at midnight :haha:.. but how will I record it in FertilityFriend?!? lol

It should have it in your meds list, but if not you can click "Add/Remove Meds" and you can add whatever you want!

It should have it in your meds list, but if not you can click "Add/Remove Meds" and you can add whatever you want!

Thanks, Jenna! It's more of my type A personality wondering how to accurately account for the injection on my chart, like what day (like really, is it going to make a difference?!) We've been using preseed internally as you previously mentioned. Hoping it does the trick!

Hey again! Glad to see you here too! This cycle is more mellow for me than last cycle. I think knowing that I can O now helps with that a LOT. After not ovulating for so long that alone made last cycle worth it just to ease some of the worry. Also, I know what to expect now with last cycles intense symptoms so that makes me feel more comfortable too. I started my OPKs this morning and will start daily BDing on Saturday... Should O Tuesday-ish. I am glad you have good follies this cycle! I wish my OB was monitoring me like that... FXd for you and everyone else! :dust:

Ok so I have no idea what's going on. DH gave me the trigger last night at 9:30pm since I had an 18.5mm follie in the afternoon. I even took an OPK at 5pm and it was negative yet this mornings temp is sky high! WTH!?!

I'm scared as to why the egg releases so soon. I had a BD marathon planned too but it looks like that's out. Hoping and praying that eggy was mature enough :(

Ok so I have no idea what's going on. DH gave me the trigger last night at 9:30pm since I had an 18.5mm follie in the afternoon. I even took an OPK at 5pm and it was negative yet this mornings temp is sky high! WTH!?!

I'm scared as to why the egg releases so soon. I had a BD marathon planned too but it looks like that's out. Hoping and praying that eggy was mature enough :(

Awww hun im sorry!!!! Have you been BDing before you gave yourself the trigger??

well ladies not sure if I have o'ed just yet or not. Last night I was getting some pretty serious cramps as if AF was just around the corner which is totally not normal for me. The aches & pains just seem to be getting worse. DH & I plan to BD again tonight & keep trying to do it every other day. Since he has a LSP I want to give the guys plenty of time to build up :D

We BD'd using preseed CD10, 12 (a couple hours before trigger), and 13 (might get another BD in tonight). DH is confident we covered our bases but I'm more worried why I ovulated so early. I guess there's no sense in stressing - what's done is done.

The cramping might be ovulation! The cycle I got a BFP I got horrible horrible cramps and wasn't a happy person to be around. The went away after a day or so and FF showed the day I cramped as O day. Hoping you just did or will shortly O! Excellent plan BD'ing every other day - that's perfect for men that need time for extra build up ;)

We BD'd using preseed CD10, 12 (a couple hours before trigger), and 13 (might get another BD in tonight). DH is confident we covered our bases but I'm more worried why I ovulated so early. I guess there's no sense in stressing - what's done is done.

The cramping might be ovulation! The cycle I got a BFP I got horrible horrible cramps and wasn't a happy person to be around. The went away after a day or so and FF showed the day I cramped as O day. Hoping you just did or will shortly O! Excellent plan BD'ing every other day - that's perfect for men that need time for extra build up ;)

Don't stress!!! (easier said than done, I know lol) but it sounds like you did cover your bases well!! Just keep BD' & I think you will be fine!! :D

That's what I figured since I have been cramping off & on through out the week but last night it hurt really bad & I just over all felt as if I was coming down with something. This morning I woke up feeling great :) :thumbup: I really hope we can get a bfp this cycle.. I would love to have a due date right before summer!!!

Tempting is soooooo hard for me....I toss and turn too much..Bahahaha!

Beautiful what is your real name? :shrug: ps..love the picture :thumbup:

Tempting is soooooo hard for me....I toss and turn too much..Bahahaha!

Beautiful what is your real name? :shrug: ps..love the picture :thumbup:

Me too!!! Plus I sleep with the a.c dropped to about 72 & a fan blowing on me lol!!!

Thanks its my daughter & I when DH & I got married :) Shes been asking for a sister lately hahaha (even though she has dh daughter)

Its LeiAndra but I got by Lei cause my name is tooooo long hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->