February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Tempting is soooooo hard for me....I toss and turn too much..Bahahaha!

Beautiful what is your real name? :shrug: ps..love the picture :thumbup:

Me too!!! Plus I sleep with the a.c dropped to about 72 & a fan blowing on me lol!!!

Thanks its my daughter & I when DH & I got married :) Shes been asking for a sister lately hahaha (even though she has dh daughter)

Its LeiAndra but I got by Lei cause my name is tooooo long hahah

What a beautiful name :hugs:

Thanks hun :)

So I have been cramping so much all day. It hurts so bad & is making me nauseated =\ I keep thinking its ovulation but according to Ff I should have already o'ed

I think it still to early for that.. I'm barely 16dpo which is usually around the time I O.. maybe next week I will feel some implantation. I hope so ateast :)

I never felt any so don't get discouraged if you don't either!

Thanks hun!! I look back on all the other months & realized we only BD maybe once or twice around ovulation.. this cycle its been tons around O time. I really hope we get our bfp :)

Last month I had really bad cramps at 8dpo/9dpo and got my BFP 2 days after but had chemical I also ov'd 6days earlier than normal so your cramps could well be implantation ekk are you temping this month x

I hadent been but I started this morning & I am gonna continue through out the month

Beautifullei: We started a new book in my book club that I think you might enjoy. I'm not sure how much of a reader you are but the book is called Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner (yes... Weiner). I've only just started it but so far its great. But its about surrogacy and I thought you might like it because that was something you wanted to do.

Thanks jenna :) I love reading so i am def. Gonna look into it :D

I need something to occupy my time for the next few weeks..I did pick up an extra job to keep me busy

Oh nice congrats on that, doing what? You're an MA right?

I just enrolled in a Phlebotomy class that starts next month to occupy my time as well. Being on medical leave isn't as fun as I'd anticipated.

Yes I work at the jail being an m.a but one of my guy best friend helps run a Halloween store so.I started helping them get the store ready & once they open I will help working as a cashier. I have plenty experience with customer service so I figured why not . It helps pass the time especially with ttc

Yeah totally, plus you can save money for IUI if needed or future baby! I love Halloween so much :) I don't know what I'm going to be this year because I know for a fact I won't fit in my pirate costume I never got to wear last year..

Yes I'm hoping to put this extra money for a rainy day. Im not sure what I will be either but I got some pretty good ideas going through the merchandise & all :)

I really hope this TWW flies by.....still having mild aches but not sure if its a side affect from the femara.

Hi ladies!

Since yesterday I've been having really bad body pain, like the flu but without nausea or fever. Not sure what's going on but hoping its a minor bug that won't affect anything.

Been having milky cm since supposed O day, counting it as watery (kind of watery creamy). This is not typical for me and of course it's making me nervous as to what's goin on. Usually by 3dpo I have lots of thick creamy cm (sorry, tmi).

Less than 9 days till testing. How is everyone else doing? Lei, when are you planning on testing?

hopefully its a good sign to your bfp :D I also have 9 days until I hit CD28 which is usually when AF shows.. I wanted to test on the 28th but lets face it... I know I will end up testing by the 23rd if AF doesn't show on the 22nd lol.

Im trying so hard not to symptom spot but its kind of hard. I didn't realize how far past O I was until just right now so managing to get this far is pretty good I suppose. I still feel like I am going to O because all of the aches & cramps I am getting.They are surely not as bad as they are with O but enough for me to notice. I know with clomid it made me think I was for sure pregnant but both times ended in bfn. Not sure if femara has the same affect.

Ladies a friend of mine posted this on my FB wall & I cried lol(she knows DH & I are trying). I just wanted to share it with everyone :D I know we beat ourselves up wondering why it hasnt happend & stress about it but when the time is right it will. I have to constantly remind myself that but here you go :hugs:

Everyday we try something new we are putting ourself at risk for feeling like crap, horrible side effects & sometimes pain. Its something any of us would do to achieve our :bfp:

Our unborn children aren't even with us yet & we already love them so much!!!

Enjoy :D

Attachments

• 208231_454805451226589_1084733487_n.jpg
    208231_454805451226589_1084733487_n.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 10
Ladies a friend of mine posted this on my FB wall & I cried lol(she knows DH & I are trying). I just wanted to share it with everyone :D I know we beat ourselves up wondering why it hasnt happend & stress about it but when the time is right it will. I have to constantly remind myself that but here you go :hugs:

Everyday we try something new we are putting ourself at risk for feeling like crap, horrible side effects & sometimes pain. Its something any of us would do to achieve our :bfp:

Our unborn children aren't even with us yet & we already love them so much!!!

Enjoy :D

Thank you for sharing this, lei :hugs:

It made me cry when I read it and again hours later after thinking about it.

I just got asked by a stranger in public for the first time about being pregnant lol. In the Walmart McDonald's of all places (I know, healthy eating. Ground me for it lol) by a girl who said she was apparently 6 months and proceeded to show me her bare tummy (that didn't look pregnant at all) along with her blue g string. She asked me "Is that a baby bump?" Just like she was asking me the time lol. I should have said no just to be evil haha. I'm still embarrassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->