February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Allika - That is crazy! At least she did see 3 pregnancies, thats awesome. The only psycic I have contatced is the Magic 8 ball...LOL I asked it if I was pregnant and it said "Absolutely". LOL :wacko:

Beautifullei2- FX for you this month anyways! So cool that all the rest of what she has said came true (except the fingers getting smashed in a door...not cool LOL).

Biggerfamily - I understand how you feel partially. I feel like I am running out of time and I haven't even had one child yet....talk about feeling rushed and nervous. I do also believe that we have to pray for what we would like, and accept what we receive. Things DO happen for a reason and in their own good time. What is BEST for you, is what WILL happen. Try to have faith in that and NOT WORRY....let go and let destiny happen. (I know I know....easier said then done). I am still refusing to test....I can't handle it. LOL If AF doesnt show on Monday....I might think about it. I felt like I had some bad AF cramps yesterday morning but they only lasted about 30 minutes and then disappeared. They have not returned.

grateful-- Oh the fingers smashing thing happened. She said it would happen to DD & one weekend she went to her dads & told me he accidently smashed them in the door. My poor baby.

Its thre pregnancy that is yet to happen & I highly doubt it will happen this month just because I haven't been watching myself closely on eating, drinking & dh ran out of ginseng & we havent been back to buy more. (im being lazy lol) Not to mention when my migraines are so bad I take a vicodin to help because sometimes the motrin doesnt help at all.

BIGGERFAMILY- Ive got everything crossed for you hun

Lei, I'm totally going to test on Sunday, I'll be 9DPO which I know is early but AF is due on the 4th (Tuesday) and my DH leaves to go out of town on Sunday so I'm going for it. I CANNOT FREAKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why I'm so excited because I"m pretty sure AF is around the corner but hey, if I'm not prego, and I start AF, my best friends birthday is on the 9th so we'll go out and celebrate that and I'll have a couple of drinks as a consolation lol.

Lei, I'm totally going to test on Sunday, I'll be 9DPO which I know is early but AF is due on the 4th (Tuesday) and my DH leaves to go out of town on Sunday so I'm going for it. I CANNOT FREAKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why I'm so excited because I"m pretty sure AF is around the corner but hey, if I'm not prego, and I start AF, my best friends birthday is on the 9th so we'll go out and celebrate that and I'll have a couple of drinks as a consolation lol.

Yay can't wait!!
HA I hear that!!!!! I am having a graduation party for my best friend on the
15th & if I don't get my bfp on the 10th Ill be drowing in my sorrows lol! :dohh:

Yay can't wait!!
15th & if I don't get my bfp on the 10th Ill be drowing in my sorrows lol! :dohh:

Looks like we are all within about a week of each other so thats pretty cool! If AF doesn't show Monday...I will test Tuesday the 4th probably.

WOOT, fingers crossed for all of us. This next week and a half will be very telling!!!

So, not to be TMI, but I am having excess discharge this morning and that's nor normal for me lol. Does that have anything to do with Clomid?

Yay can't wait!!

Looks like we are all within about a week of each other so thats pretty cool! If AF doesn't show Monday...I will test Tuesday the 4th probably.

Your chart is looking good :)

WOOT, fingers crossed for all of us. This next week and a half will be very telling!!!

So, not to be TMI, but I am having excess discharge this morning and that's nor normal for me lol. Does that have anything to do with Clomid?

Clomid usually tends to "dry you out" down there, but it CAN be a sign of pregnancy *hint hint* :)

Clomid usually tends to "dry you out" down there, but it CAN be a sign of pregnancy *hint hint* :)

Oh geez Jenna!! That would be a-mazing! :shrug::winkwink:

How are you ladies feeling from a temperature point of view? I feel extremely hot, wasn't able to sleep under my blanket all night because I was sweating so much....

How are you ladies feeling from a temperature point of view? I feel extremely hot, wasn't able to sleep under my blanket all night because I was sweating so much....

That could be a good sign! I feel fine temperature wise...not too hot or anything. BB's hurt pretty bad today though. No cramping except for 30 minutes yesterday morning and then a weird 5 minutes episode on Wednesday night in the car.

My BBT Thermometer is driving me crazy though. When i took my temp this morning it first said 97 something....I thought....oh bummer that can't be right! So I took my temp on a normal thermometer and it said 98.4. I took my temp again on the BBT thermo and it now said 98.6. Errrrrr! Maybe I will buy a new one for next cycle...

Allika, clomid gave me craaaazy hot flashes I was sooo hot. That's normal.

Hopin4ABump, just 2 more days! :happydance:

Honestly, I know AF is on her way. My bb's always get super sore before I start. I'm just in denial and I want to take a pregnancy test. How silly is that. This is beyond irritating!!! :wacko:

I am so glad that I'm not the only one...My mom works for TANIF (I think that's how you spell it). She deals with either approving or denying state benefits to families with severely disabled children. She does not want me to have any other children. She tells me everytime I start trying to talk to her about having a child, that I'm too old (I'm 30) and that my children are too old (10 & 7), and that we wouldn't have a very close family if we had a child together. My boys dad and I got divorced 4 years ago and my DH and I have been together 2 years. My DH family supports us.
We want to have a child...obviously, or I wouldn't be on this forum! We feel we are ready for one, financially and emotionally. I just wish I could talk to my mom about our infertility issues and have her support me instead of bring me down.
Just a little background on me.

I really love that you guys listen and support each other, no questions asked. It's so sweet, and I'm glad I joined this thread.

My fingers are crossed for you all and prayers are definitely being sent up daily!

But I took Femara and that is already out of my system? At least according to what my Doctor said...

While I took Femara I had no effects. When I did Clomid a few months ago I had the hot flashes too!

Apart from me feeling so warm the only other thing is lower back pain I've been having since yesterday...but that might have been from sitting around or so...

I am so glad that I'm not the only one...My mom works for TANIF (I think that's how you spell it). She deals with either approving or denying state benefits to families with severely disabled children. She does not want me to have any other children. She tells me everytime I start trying to talk to her about having a child, that I'm too old (I'm 30) and that my children are too old (10 & 7), and that we wouldn't have a very close family if we had a child together. My boys dad and I got divorced 4 years ago and my DH and I have been together 2 years. My DH family supports us.
We want to have a child...obviously, or I wouldn't be on this forum! We feel we are ready for one, financially and emotionally. I just wish I could talk to my mom about our infertility issues and have her support me instead of bring me down.

I really love that you guys listen and support each other, no questions asked. It's so sweet, and I'm glad I joined this thread.

My fingers are crossed for you all and prayers are definitely being sent up daily!

Too OLD?!?! Errrrrrrr! :growlmad: LOL I'm 33 and still trying for #1!

Yes we all seem to nderstand each other in here and it's so awesome to have people who understand what your going through for sure. It also helps alleviate the need to discuss so much with friends or family because I mean come on.....your dying to talk about it each month....the waiting, the symptoms, etc. More fun with people who are all in the same boat :)

Honestly, I know AF is on her way. My bb's always get super sore before I start. I'm just in denial and I want to take a pregnancy test. How silly is that. This is beyond irritating!!! :wacko:

HA HA Hopin4 - not silly at all....because we ALL KNOW that you can be pregnant even when you FEEL you aren't! :thumbup:

TGIF!:happydance:

It would be nice to talk about it openly but the lack of support just brings you down. Thats how I was with my mom & it hurt more than anything especially cause she went through the same issues. You are definately not to old at all to be having a kid. That is just crazy... & me personally I like that gap between my DD & DH'S DD because she helps take care of my daughter.. & WHEN we have another I will have 2 helpers :)

But I took Femara and that is already out of my system? At least according to what my Doctor said...

While I took Femara I had no effects. When I did Clomid a few months ago I had the hot flashes too!

Apart from me feeling so warm the only other thing is lower back pain I've been having since yesterday...but that might have been from sitting around or so...

I am always hot...last night it was cool out & I managed to turn the ac to 68 lol.. I feel bad for my hunny & dd's but obviously not that bad lmao.. I just gave them extra covers hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->