February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Too OLD?!?! Errrrrrrr! :growlmad: LOL I'm 33 and still trying for #1!

Yes we all seem to nderstand each other in here and it's so awesome to have people who understand what your going through for sure. It also helps alleviate the need to discuss so much with friends or family because I mean come on.....your dying to talk about it each month....the waiting, the symptoms, etc. More fun with people who are all in the same boat :)[/QUOTE]

I know right! I hate it when my mom makes me feel like that. On another note, one of my policyholders came in yesterday and she said she had her first child at 48! What is weird is I didn't even bring it up, I mean why would I? I sell auto & home insurance! Lol. Miracles happen any time. I think it was exacly what I needed to hear to be inspired.

You're right, for the past 2 years I've had the POAS & Google addiction, just to check and re-check any symptoms and reveiw test results. I was driving me crazy and then I started reading about other women having issues like me. Finally I decided to join this site, and I'm glad I did. I've been dying to talk about this with people is my shoes, cause it doesn't seem like anyone else understands how you feel after the 24th pregnancy test and seeing that -...

Anywho, I'm on day 4 Femara. So far all still feeling no side effects. It's weird cause I feel like if these 5 little pills could change my life, I should be feeling a like something's going on inside! Call me crazy! :wacko:

Ldizzy- Oh hun you will! When you get closer to O you will definately start feeling tons of stuff going on! TRUST ME LOL! Then you will be like "damn why did I say that" hahaha ! In the end its well worth it though :flower:

Since today is the last day of the month I changed the title of the thread!! Im lazy to ready back so could everyone PLEASE send me your testing dates if I have not already updated them on the front page! THANKS DOLLS

Since today is the last day of the month I changed the title of the thread!! Im lazy to ready back so could everyone PLEASE send me your testing dates if I have not already updated them on the front page! THANKS DOLLS

It's crazy to see how many people have come and gone since they got their :bfp:!! I kinda want to stick around if I ever get mine, hope y'all don't mind!

It's crazy to see how many people have come and gone since they got their :bfp:!! I kinda want to stick around if I ever get mine, hope y'all don't mind!

I know!! we actually talked about that not to long ago! Its bitter sweet I guess you could say because we follow each other throughout the journey & when it finally does happen we dont get to see much of how mommy & baby are doing! Im super thankful Jenna has stuck around though cause I love when she shares her bump pictures! I will def. be sticking around to support whoever did not get there bfp's !! We still have to root each other on! :happydance::happydance:

I'm glad you ladies have promised to stick around I'm still sad about the other ladies dipping out. I feel like the pregnancy threads don't like me anyways lol! Every time I post in there I don't get any response. Plus you all are my real BNB friends anyways :hugs: and I like to cheer you on! It feeds my obsessions lol!

I'm glad you ladies have promised to stick around I'm still sad about the other ladies dipping out. I feel like the pregnancy threads don't like me anyways lol! Every time I post in there I don't get any response. Plus you all are my real BNB friends anyways :hugs: and I like to cheer you on! It feeds my obsessions lol!

WE LOVE FEEDING YOUR OBSESSIONS & I LOVE LIVING THROUGH YOUR PREGNANCY :winkwink:

I figured out why I had not gotten CH'S! Apparently FF requires you to have 6 pre 0 temps before it will give you your ch's :dohh:

Anywho I just added in random ones because prior O temps dont do anything for me.. Im just worried about the Post- O temps!! Woot Woot! :happydance:

I'm gonna be testing 12/23/12 on my sisters due date! I'm going to be an aunt to little Miss Kensington Noelle! <3

I hope one of us gets a BFP this month! It makes me excited thinking of it....even if it isn't me! I will be SO happy to see someone get one who has been waiting and waiting! Come on BFP's!!!!!!!!

Since it's getting close to test date/AF.....am I allowed to obsess over symptoms now? j/k

But seriously....my BB's hurt really bad today. Its probably in my mind but I dont remember them normally hurting this much. Very very sore!

Since it's getting close to test date/AF.....am I allowed to obsess over symptoms now? j/k

But seriously....my BB's hurt really bad today. Its probably in my mind but I dont remember them normally hurting this much. Very very sore!

Lol your close enough haha!!! :winkwink:

Hello dear ladies,
I finally got me some rest an talked to DH for a while about things. He was so glad that the nurse talked to me for about 20mins this morning on the phone an all.

Ok enough about me.

Someone was talking about being called OLD. being in your 30's isn't OLD. I've been called OLD because I'm now 41. Even my doctor said I was OLD. That made me feel bad when he said that then he said I really didn't mean for it to come out like that. He said he was sorry but I'll never forget being called OLD.

Now on the Thread change it scared me for a sec as I thought lost contact with everyone but then seen didn't. I was like Sheww. Wee...

HOw is everyone feeling today? I feel some better but on edge.

I feel te same way Grateful, about at least ONE OF US getting a :bfp:!!! It will lift my spirits TONS if someone does.:happydance::happydance:

You're always allowed to obsess over your symptoms :) hehe that's what this thread is all abot LOL that's why I love it bc you guys don't think I'm crazy!!

Glad your feeling a bit better Biggerfamily...it can be so emotionally exhausting.

I will be bummed if I get AF Monday....BUT I try to prepare myself by always expecting the worst....and HOPING DEEPLY for the BEST! Keeps some of the disappointment at bay. :)

Hopin4 - LOL

You girls are the best ones I've talked to on this website - so fun :thumbup:

I'm trying to be supportive an cheerful but right now has been really hard to do. If it hasn't been for you ladies I may have really went in my shell.

Hopin4ABump did you still want to see my DH list of vitamins he takes. If not I understand.

Grateful. My temp chart is looking good but I took it off due to after this morning BFN on test.

I would show you all but not sure if like to see it. I'm trying so hard to be very postive. Oh I think not sure but my (*)(*) feel a little sore but I'm not sure for now. Crazy Eh?

I'm trying to be supportive an cheerful but right now has been really hard to do. If it hasn't been for you ladies I may have really went in my shell.

Hopin4ABump did you still want to see my DH list of vitamins he takes. If not I understand.

Grateful. My temp chart is looking good but I took it off due to after this morning BFN on test.

I would show you all but not sure if like to see it. I'm trying so hard to be very postive. Oh I think not sure but my (*)(*) feel a little sore but I'm not sure for now. Crazy Eh?

I would love to see your hubbys vitamins.. Anything I can get my dh on would be great :)

I would love to see your hubbys vitamins.. Anything I can get my dh on would be great :)

I second that, yes please!!!

I have also read that its good for DH to eat bananas and walnuts....have any of you heard this? I'm gonna have him try it next month :winkwink: if we get a BFN

Here is the list..
Oneaday for men with Lycopene in it.
Vitamin C-1000 with Rose Hips once a day
1000 mg fishoil with Co-Enzyme Q-10 30 Mg once a day.
Acetyl L-Carnitine 250mg once a day.
Alpha Lipoci Acid 200mg
L-Carnitine 500mg once a day
L-Arginine 500mg once a day

I've also got what all these vitamins does for the sperm. If you all like to see that I'll post that also. My Dh count used to 3million an now his count is 114 million an that is before they was his swimmers. After the wash this last time his count was 41million.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->