February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Here is the list..
Oneaday for men with Lycopene in it.
Vitamin C-1000 with Rose Hips once a day
1000 mg fishoil with Co-Enzyme Q-10 30 Mg once a day.
Acetyl L-Carnitine 250mg once a day.
Alpha Lipoci Acid 200mg
L-Carnitine 500mg once a day
L-Arginine 500mg once a day

I've also got what all these vitamins does for the sperm. If you all like to see that I'll post that also. My Dh count used to 3million an now his count is 114 million an that is before they was his swimmers. After the wash this last time his count was 41million.

Do you know if any of them help Sperm Morphology?

biggerfamily -- i would love to know what does what on your list. thank you so much for taking the time to post your research!

When your DH is takeing a multivitamin make sure it has Lycopene in it. Why? Here is why? Lycopene It's the most common cartenoid in the human body and a very potent antioxidant. Lycopene has been shown to increase sperm fertility. Fruits and vegetables that are high in lycopene include tomatoes, watermelon, pink grapefruit, pink guava, papaya, and red bell pepper.

Vitamin C - research suggests it may prevent sperm from "clumping" together and that it increases sperm count.
Omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil may enhance fertility and help volume.

Fish oil has been found to not only promote a healthy pregnancy, but aid in the development of the baby's brain & helps the volume.

Coenzyme Q10-Increases sperm count and motility. Helps with damage.

L-Carnitine & Acetyl-L-carnitine play a key role in sperm energy metabolism. Many clinical studies have shown that carnitines play an important role in sperm function by affecting sperm motility, sperm morphology, sperm concentration, and sperm count. L-carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine may also help to protect sperm by mitigating the production of damaging free radicals.

Antioxidants include Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Alpha Lipoic Acid. There have also been studies to suggest that 4 grams daily of Acetyl-L-Carnitine helps sperm motility (movement) - and may also be helpful.

If Acetyl-L-Carnitine is taken, then the antioxidant Alpha Lipoic Acid should be taken with it.

alpha-lipoic acid as an antioxidant of sperm motility

Zinc is an essential nutrient for proper sperm production. A deficiency may result in lowered testosterone levels.. The usual recommended dosage of zinc is about 15 to 30 mg daily, coupled with 1 mg of copper for balance. Too much zinc can be toxic. Do not exceed a dose of 15 to 30 mg daily.

Vitamin E, Supplementation with this antioxidant has been shown to increase sperm motility and to enhance the ability of the sperm to penetrate the egg in test-tube studies.

Taking extra amounts of the vitamin folic acid in the diet can boost the quality and quantity of sperm in men who suffer partial infertility.

L-Arginine doubled sperm volume, improved fertility, and increased sperm health.

Because sperm require 74 days to mature, these nutritional supplements should be taken for at least three months to see initial improvement in sperm quality.* Sperm also require up to 20 additional days to be capable of fertilization

Fresh oranges long with drinking lots more water, helps the sperm greatly too.

I've got other tips also. Tips on how to help your CM or what stuff to use to keep sperm safe an not get killed.

:cry::cry: I'm feeling sad. There's a little spotting going on for me tonight. 7DPO. The only thing that is odd is that AF isn't due until Tuesday. Guess it's coming early. She's on her way :cry::cry: </3

Could be implantation! Actually around day 7dpo spotting is normal if it comes with implantation. So keep your head up!

Agreed!!! Implantation can happen between 6-12dpo!!! It could ne a great sign as long as it doesn't get heavy :)

Thanks guys, but I normally spot before I start, and most women don't experience implantation bleeding do they? Ugh, this sucks and my DH keeps saying I'm overreacting.

Biggerfamily - Thanks for posting that awesome info!!

Hopin4aBump- Do you normally spot that early though?

Hopin4ABump.. It could be IB as ladies can have IB from 6dpo-12dpo so don't loose any hope you've got a better shot than me..

I sure hope you ladies enjoyed the list of information I posted last night. I really hope it very helpfully to everyone.

AFM: Getting ready to hit the road to see our local Christmas parade. Our oldest DD is going to be in it an later give out Christmas cookies an hot cocoa.

Laters all..

It's baby shower day, weeeee! Hopefully I can handle this, I'm still pretty sick. Had a fever yesterday and still feeling pretty crummy today. But I'm going to tough it out because this should be fun!

Hopin4ABump, one more day!!

Lei, love your temps this cycle, wow!!!

Thanks biggerfamily, I appreciate that. I hope you enjoy your DD's visit!!

Grateful- it's hard for me to say when I normally spot, I've never really had a 'normal' cycle but yes, there have been times I've spotted for two weeks straight before I started AF. My doc put me on Clomid and said it should help with that, who knows. I'm still going to test tomorrow if AF still hasn't shown her ugly face. I had a little spotting this morning but none since. We'll see.

Jenna I can't wait to hear all about your shower!!!! Hope you feel well enough to enjoy it.

I'll let you know what tomorrows test shows but I'm 99.9% certain it's going to be a :bfn:!!

Can't wait for all the updates tomorrow.....!!! HPT results and shower briefing!!

Kind of weird thing just happened. I was laying down in bed and got up to get a drink in the kitchen and all the sudden had a very sharp pain in my lower right side. It lasted about 20 seconds and almost made me double over in pain.

Kind of weird thing just happened. I was laying down in bed and got up to get a drink in the kitchen and all the sudden had a very sharp pain in my lower right side. It lasted about 20 seconds and almost made me double over in pain.

Don't quote me on this but it sounds like maybe a cyst busted but I'm not 100% sure but sounds like might had been.

Good Luck to everyone an hope all is doing good.

AFM: Not testing anymore until monday an if a - then will stop my stuff for AF to come an hope an pray get to do a cycle this month.

Had a wonderful time at christmas parade then took the younguns to park for a while to play.

Thanks biggerfamily, I appreciate that. I hope you enjoy your DD's visit!!

Grateful- it's hard for me to say when I normally spot, I've never really had a 'normal' cycle but yes, there have been times I've spotted for two weeks straight before I started AF. My doc put me on Clomid and said it should help with that, who knows. I'm still going to test tomorrow if AF still hasn't shown her ugly face. I had a little spotting this morning but none since. We'll see.

Jenna I can't wait to hear all about your shower!!!! Hope you feel well enough to enjoy it.

I'll let you know what tomorrows test shows but I'm 99.9% certain it's going to be a :bfn:!!

NEVER say that as you've got a really good shot at it. :hugs:

Grateful, I'm not trying to freak you out, but have you ever had cysts? Just want to make sure, if you have them more than once (sharp, making you double over in pain) I would really suggest you get checked out. Keep us updated!!!! Thinking of you. When are you testing?

Don't quote me on this but it sounds like maybe a cyst busted but I'm not 100% sure but sounds like might had been.

Good Luck to everyone an hope all is doing good.

AFM: Not testing anymore until monday an if a - then will stop my stuff for AF to come an hope an pray get to do a cycle this month.

Had a wonderful time at christmas parade then took the younguns to park for a while to play.

biggerfamily we must've been typing this at the same time!

Ladies have a good evening.

I'm going to store to get some stuff an something to drink. forgot to get it while was out earlier so got to get something for breakfast an all.

Night dear friends an thanks for being my BNB Friends.:hugs::happydance:

I've never felt that exact pain before I don't think...and I have never had any problem with cysts. What caused them and what are they exactly? Can something like that happen at 13 DPO?

Ya know what? It's almost the same pain I felt in the car about 3 days ago. If it were a cyst would the pain happen once in a while over several days?

Also - do cysts go away by themselves? (Sorry for all the questions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->