February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Grateful, I think it was just pulling a muscle honestly. I do that all the time, I get up or change position too quickly and get a sharp pain for a few seconds. Just a little tug on your muscles or tendons nothing to worry about.

Baby shower was wonderful. Got A LOT of clothes!! Only had 3 games which was PERFECT. I'm not a big fan of having 20 million baby shower games. Everything was pretty low key and the whole thing only lasted about 2 hours which is just my style lol especially with me not feeling well. Had a bunch of yummy food and my sister did great decorating (I'll share a few pictures tomorrow) We had such a great time :) Now its bed time for this sick mama. Can't wait to hear about your test tomorrow morning Hopin!

Grateful, I think it was just pulling a muscle honestly. I do that all the time, I get up or change position too quickly and get a sharp pain for a few seconds. Just a little tug on your muscles or tendons nothing to worry about.

Baby shower was wonderful. Got A LOT of clothes!! Only had 3 games which was PERFECT. I'm not a big fan of having 20 million baby shower games. Everything was pretty low key and the whole thing only lasted about 2 hours which is just my style lol especially with me not feeling well. Had a bunch of yummy food and my sister did great decorating (I'll share a few pictures tomorrow) We had such a great time :) Now its bed time for this sick mama. Can't wait to hear about your test tomorrow morning Hopin!

Thanks Jenna hopefully it's nothing bad anyhow. LOL

So glad to hear your baby shower went so well! That sounds just my style too...I don't like tons of games (and I don't think most guests like playing that many either). Can't wait to see some pics!

Are you testing tomorrow too? Your chart is looking fabulous!

Grateful, I don't know much about cysts, just had a friend that went through exactly what you were describing. Hopefully biggerfamily knows a little more than I do. Keep us posted!

Well, :bfn: I'm so sad. I had preggo dreams all last night and was actually excited to test when I woke up this morning. I peed on the stick and wiped - there was AF. I mean really? Over it.

Grateful, when are you testing?

Jenna, your shower sounded fabulous, can't wait to see pictures!

Well, :bfn: I'm so sad. I had preggo dreams all last night and was actually excited to test when I woke up this morning. I peed on the stick and wiped - there was AF. I mean really? Over it.

Grateful, when are you testing?

Jenna, your shower sounded fabulous, can't wait to see pictures!

Aww Hopin4ABump :hugs: I'm sorry. Its so hard to feel positive I know.

My temp took a nose drive this morning so AF will probably arrive as usual! Same old same old....:nope:

I have decided not to test until at least Tuesday is AF doesn't show Monday. I'm not in the mood to see a negative test. :wacko:

Hopin do you usually have a short luteal phase or is it longer... 9dpo just seems to early :( I'm sorry hun. :hugs:

Grateful FXED that temp jumps up more tomorrow!!

Afm I didn't temp this morning! DH & I went out with some friends & danced the night away & I drank a nice martini. I know they say you shouldn't drink while ttc but I'm done following all those rules cause they didn't lead me to a single bfp. So time to play by my rules lol. It was nice to just let loose & have fun. I woke up with my boobs killing me. They were swollen & hurt so now I'm just laying around!!! Anyway happy sunday everyone & hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Jenna I can't wait to see those pictures missy!

Hopin do you usually have a short luteal phase or is it longer... 9dpo just seems to early :( I'm sorry hun. :hugs:

I second what Beautifullei2 said. 9 days seems awfully short for a luteal phase. The phase before you ovulate can have a longer or shorter duration, but the phase from O Day to AF hitting is usually 14 days unless you have a very short luteal phase. If you do get your period that shortly after O Day, you need to bring this up with your Doc, cause it's not normal. Around DPO9 is when you have implantation. Even if you implantated very early you wouldn't implant before DPO6, so it's normal that you only have a BFN right now.

I hope that what you feel is AF is Implantation spotting. If it is you should be able to test positive in 3-4 days. If it is really your AF it needs to be discussed with your Doc that your luteal phase is this short as this might be a reason why you haven't gotten pregnant yet.

Allika I agree!!! I may have to do some google research lol because if it is usually that short then there isn't enough time to have implantation.

Ladies I thank you SO much for posting this, I was thinking the exact same thing but I don't know enough about any of this to know what's normal and what's not. I am just not informed enough but I do know that, I had AF on 11/7 and based on a 28 day cycle I should start 12/4 but I guess your cycle is longer if you ovulate later? I'm assuming I ovulated on 11/23 bc I got a + opk on the 22nd.

Thank you, so much, for being here for me. I've been crying most of the day, what a baby I'm acting like lol

Good day ladies,,

Hopin4ABump.. I'm so sorry you got a BFN. I hate them darn things.

Here is what I found for you ladies..The average LP is 14 days, but anywhere from 10-18 is normal. Any less than 10 is called a luteal phase defect.

This link is about a woman luteal phase.
https://www.webwomb.com/luteal_phase_frame_page.htm

Link to help on Luteal Phase Defect Treatment: 8 Natural Options
https://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/8-ways-to-correct-luteal-phase-defect-naturally/

But it's best to talk to your doctor about a Luteal Phase Defect as they would give you medication to help that issue.

How is everyone doing today?

For me I'm hanging in there it was COLD here this morning but suppose to warm up today which hope it does. Got to put soupbeans in the crockpot to have for tomorrow.

Ladies I thank you SO much for posting this, I was thinking the exact same thing but I don't know enough about any of this to know what's normal and what's not. I am just not informed enough but I do know that, I had AF on 11/7 and based on a 28 day cycle I should start 12/4 but I guess your cycle is longer if you ovulate later? I'm assuming I ovulated on 11/23 bc I got a + opk on the 22nd.

Thank you, so much, for being here for me. I've been crying most of the day, what a baby I'm acting like lol

No worries, you and I are both DPO+9 we have 5 more days before testing is likely positive. So no tears until Friday! Okay?

Here is something for you ladies about helping a man sperm count also. I couldn't find the link the other night but here it is today.

Foods that Increase Sperm Production and Quality
https://www.increasesperm.com/foods.html

Also here is information on what is safe to use when having sex for a lube.
Avoid lubrications that are not sperm-friendly. Do Not use KY-Jelly.. Most of the over the counter lubricants are not recommended for women trying to conceive because they can hinder sperm transport or damage sperm. There are a couple of products on the market, however, that were created for couples who are trying to conceive. If you are not producing enough lubricative cervical mucus, you may consider using an artificial sperm-friendy lubricant to help. Preseed is one of the more popular fertility aid lubricants. Another product called PreConceive..

What is preseed?
Pre-seed fertility-friendly personal lubricant is safe to use when trying to conceive. It supplements moisture without harming conception. You can order it online at Pre-Seed Sperm-Friendly Lubricant

Now if you ladies have issues with producing enough CM.
Here is some tips.

Make sure to drink plenty of water.. You can also drink 100% grapefruit juice too help with the mucus too as it thins it too. Grapefruit juice is said to help thin the cervical mucus so that the sperm can travel easily from the vagina, through the uterus and into the fallopian tubes to meet the egg.

You can also take Robitussin with Guaifenesin only in it. Not the others with other stuff in it as it will dry your CM up. If like more information on this I'll post it.

Just in a mood of posting tips ok
:happydance:

I agree, 9 days is really short. And the days between AF and O can vary, but your LP should always be the same. A short LP can effect implantation and your ability to conceive. You should start temping to get a better idea of what's going on. You're sure it's AF? And don't feel like a baby, silly head. Cry your heart out. TTC is so hard. But you'll get there :hugs: You're so strong :]

Lei, I expect an extra good temp tomorrow to make up for missing todays :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_1636.jpg
    IMG_1636.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1637.jpg
    IMG_1637.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1683.jpg
    IMG_1683.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1686.jpg
    IMG_1686.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 8
Well ladies I try one more test tomorrow an see what it shows an if a - I'll be stopping my prometrium so AF can get here. I'm hopeing to get do a cycle treatment this month but it just depends on when AF shows. Gosh I feel lost now on when AF will come.

Darn it..

Biggerfamily- thanks for all that info :) DH & I use preseed & its wonderful :)

Jenna that food looks Soooooo yummy!!! I have been eating like a crazy woman lately hahaha

I'm in one of my moods for tips as you can see... LOL..:happydance:

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow as it's test day but if a - I want to get the darn show on the road as fast as it will go an praying I get to do a cycle this month. I don't want to miss any.

I hope you Beautifullei2 get a BFP soon.

I wished all of us could get a BFP at the same time so can share our pregnancy signs an all with each other from morning sickness to Labor. Oh dear you all think I nuts on that part. LOL..

biggerfamily - I used preseed on our BFP cycle too it was great.

Lei - That's not even all the food! We had 3 different kinds of chicken wings, Shrimp luncheon sandwiches, PB&J's, and more. I pigged out :D

No more tips now. I hush up for a while

Gone to kitchen to cook an then clean house. Got busy day ahead of me tomorrow an all.

Be back when can.

Good Day, I'm GONE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back