February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna that alllll sounds delish.. ill just pretend my cereal is something that yummy lol

Biggerfamily I can't wait for you to test :)

Well I went ahead an broke down to do a HPT an it was another BFN :-( so me an Dh said we just try again this month if can. If can't go to doctor this month we will just do meds, opk testing an TI. That is if we can't see our doctor.

Well I getting off here now an going to wait for Af to come an see what happens.

Good weekend all. Going to take a few days break.

Good Luck all..

No more tips now. I hush up for a while

Gone to kitchen to cook an then clean house. Got busy day ahead of me tomorrow an all.

Be back when can.

Good Day, I'm GONE!

Your so funny biggerfamily :flower: Thanks for all those tips - I like the one about what foods to eat.

Have a good night!!

Hi Ladies, hope all is well with you and that you've all had a good weekend.

I'm really looking forward to the testers we have coming up, I really hope at least one of us gets their :bfp: this month!!

Lei - Don't beat yourself up over having a drink, I had two tonight because I'm just over it right now and I always spot before AF so I'm sure I'm not prego.

Grateful -- have you had any more pains like you were describing?

As for me, turns out this morning was just some spotting. It was gone after that and I haven't see anything since. That means I have been spotting for a couple of days, but not continuously, just randomly. That's normal for me when AF is coming, so I'm sure she's still just right around the corner but it's still really annoying. I wish she's just show up so that I can stop getting my hopes up that I'm pregnant. At this point I pretty much feel like it's impossible that I am. I guess only time will tell.

Hi Ladies, hope all is well with you and that you've all had a good weekend.

I'm really looking forward to the testers we have coming up, I really hope at least one of us gets their :bfp: this month!!

Lei - Don't beat yourself up over having a drink, I had two tonight because I'm just over it right now and I always spot before AF so I'm sure I'm not prego.

Grateful -- have you had any more pains like you were describing?

As for me, turns out this morning was just some spotting. It was gone after that and I haven't see anything since. That means I have been spotting for a couple of days, but not continuously, just randomly. That's normal for me when AF is coming, so I'm sure she's still just right around the corner but it's still really annoying. I wish she's just show up so that I can stop getting my hopes up that I'm pregnant. At this point I pretty much feel like it's impossible that I am. I guess only time will tell.

You never know Hopin4aBump! But I hear ya...I start obsessing about it the week before AF and I feel so exhausted right now. Atleast if AF comes, I can relax for a while.

I haven't had anymore pains/sharp cramps since yesterday. Was bummed when my temp took a drive this morning. The only weird thing with me today is I am so darn tired. It's only 6:00p.m. here and I feel like going to bed!

The only weird thing with me today is I am so darn tired. It's only 6:00p.m. here and I feel like going to bed!

omg!! Grateful -- i'm soooo tired too. It's 6:22pm here and I seriously almost passed out about an hour ago. I'm probably just exhausted from the mind game of TTC but still, I'm with you, it's odd for me. Hopefully it's a good sign for you!!! :D:D:D

JennaK - Your shower looks like it was awesome! Cute cake too. Looks like it was really fun and went well. Thanks for sharing the pics.

So what do you guys know about IUI and it's success rate? I'm really thinking about pushing this with my OBGYN, she said she would have to get me a referral and it would take 6-8 weeks so I'm going to call tomorrow morning and see if she can go ahead and refer me. I think.
I just don't know much about it and google produces SO MUCH information... I'm wondering, what is the success rate? I'm feeling annoyed right now lol.

Hopin4abump - Our status's make me laugh right now. Cynical and Crappy.....aren't we a bunch! Stay out of our way!:growlmad: LOL!

I'm not sure about the IUI Success rate....I will try to research it a bit.

Tee hee grateful. I need someone to get a bfp to cheer me up :)

Biggerfamily - I'm sorry hun :(

Hopin- I'm not sure about the success rate but that is something I'm going to look into because IUI isn't covered by my insurance & if I'm having to pay out of pocket I want to make sure the success rate is high. I think it also depends on your doctor.
As far as your spotting.. as long as its not full flow we are okay :)

Afm the past few days I have been cramping but not bad like period cramps . It's kind of hard to explain & my legs have been achey.. I'm not reading into anything as I'm trying to not focus on any symptoms but these two things I can't tune out.

\

Afm the past few days I have been cramping but not bad like period cramps . It's kind of hard to explain & my legs have been achey.. I'm not reading into anything as I'm trying to not focus on any symptoms but these two things I can't tune out.

Anytime you get a symptom that is unusual for you... I think it's kind of exciting. Kind of makes your heart flutter a little.....just thinking...maybe it IS something!

I hope with all my heart it's a good sign for you.:flower:

Lei, I can't wait to see your temp tomorrow. It just looks different so far this cycle. Hopefully the cramping is a good sign, but I agree we wont read too much in to it. Tomorrow you'll be at 7dpo and the highest you've had at that point has never gone past 97.3 (gosh, I'm such a stalker) so I can't wait to see what tomorrow looks like! I'm glad you were able to get out and let loose. It may just be the last time you'll be able to for a while ;)

Thanks Lei, but I know AF is mere moments away.

Hmmmm interesting symptoms, I know it's do hard not to obsess over them. Thus process is all-consuming.

I'm with you on the IUI. I'm going to call my insurance company tomorrow but I'm going to assume they don't cover these things and I really want to know everything I can before I take that route. I just don't even know where to start with research.

Night guys, catch up with you tomorrow, to see who is testing when :)

<3

From my exhaustive research on IUI (since that's what I'm about to go through) it's 15-20% per IUI but keeps increasing to 60% for those that do at least 4 IUIs.

I believe the success rate depends on any male factor and number of eggs. I think clomid is less successful than the injections. We will see

I'm not very patient so if I were you I would call to schedule an appt and ask them if there's a list you can get on if someone cancels so you can go in their place!!

Jenna- beautiful shower!!

Tonight is my last night of provera and then it's time to wait for AF. Then start injections and progesterone suppositories! Fun times!!

I think I already mentioned this...our clinic was going to charge $950 for clomid and IUI

JENNA - LOL you sure are a stalker lol!! I didn't even know that hahah! (shows how much I pay attention ) Well today it was 98.14 so it was a bit higher.. I could not sleep for the life of me last night.. I was hot & couldn't get comfortable. I feel like I tossed & turned all night so I am looking forward to a nap when I get out of work.

TYPEA- I wish the success rate was higher because dont we have a 20% chance anyways lol.

Grateful, are you still testing tomorrow?

Last night I decided that if my temp was low again this morning I wouldn't test unless I don't get my AF. But if it went up then I might take a test.

It went way up this morning.......so I tested with a very cheap internet HPT strip......:bfp:

I am in SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK. I really don't believe the test and don't want to get excited. After 4 years I just don't believe it right now. I'm at work so have to wait until after work to get buy a better test.

You guys...I am FREAKING out right now...you have no idea........DON'T want to get excited. The 2nd line was sort of faint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->