February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Grateful, are you still testing tomorrow?

Last night I decided that if my temp was low again this morning I wouldn't test unless I don't get my AF. But if it went up then I might take a test.

It went way up this morning.......so I tested with a very cheap internet HPT strip......:bfp:

I am in SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK. I really don't believe the test and don't want to get excited. After 4 years I just don't believe it right now. I'm at work so have to wait until after work to get buy a better test.

You guys...I am FREAKING out right now...you have no idea........DON'T want to get excited. The 2nd line was sort of faint.

OMG!!!! Grateful!!! I'm sorry I know you don't want to get excited, but, BFP!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When do you get off work? Tell them you aren't feeling well and have to leave!! Hehehe. I'm so excited.

SORRY - again I know you don't want to get excited, but A LINE IS A LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I decided that if my temp was low again this morning I wouldn't test unless I don't get my AF. But if it went up then I might take a test.

It went way up this morning.......so I tested with a very cheap internet HPT strip......:bfp:

I am in SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK. I really don't believe the test and don't want to get excited. After 4 years I just don't believe it right now. I'm at work so have to wait until after work to get buy a better test.

You guys...I am FREAKING out right now...you have no idea........DON'T want to get excited. The 2nd line was sort of faint.

OMG!!!! Grateful!!! I'm sorry I know you don't want to get excited, but, BFP!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When do you get off work? Tell them you aren't feeling well and have to leave!! Hehehe. I'm so excited.

SORRY - again I know you don't want to get excited, but A LINE IS A LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took a pic of it I wish I could show you guys but it's on my phone and not sure how to get it on here. It WAS a line but faint......I am in shock and trying to stay calm about it right now. I even drank a little this weekend because I thought I wasn't.......I won't believe it until I take another better test. It would be horrible to get excited and then not be.

whhhaaaaaa?!?!?!?!?!? I PRAY ITS YOUR :bfp: :happydance: :headspin:

Hopin- that sounds like something I would tell my supervisor lmao!!! COUGH COUGH i GOTTA GO HOME! hahah

GRATEFUL- if you want you can email it to me & I can post the picture for you

Oh ok I will email it to myself and post it. Thats right! Sorry I am so distracted right now I can't even think clearly.

Ok sorry I will calm it down until you know for sure. I'm sure you can't focus. I'm going to go crazy until you can take another test so I can only imagine how you're feeling LOL!

Ok I have the picture but how to I upload it into the message? It asks for the URL........

I can email it to you BeautifulLei if you give me your email address

Ok I have the picture but how to I upload it into the message? It asks for the URL........

Yeah you usually cant upload from your phone unless you add it to photobucket then copy the link into here lol

this is definately a :bfp:

CONGRATS GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 27

its [email protected]

Yeah you usually cant upload from your phone unless you add it to photobucket then copy the link into here lol

Ok I emailed it to you. I'm too crazy and scatterbrained to figure it out right now. LOL This is gonna be a long long day

I am going to cry......do you really think it is for sure?

I am going to cry......do you really think it is for sure?

Yes!! For sure for sure!!!

Don't go leaving us now that you're all pregnant ;)

OMG I love you girls - I absolutely would not leave. I want to see BFP's for you.

I'm like a nut right now. Not sure what to do...I got my coffee and then dumped it out. LOL

Thanks for being excited for me - that means so much to me. Who is next to test?????

GRATEFUL that line is to dark to not be true!!! Im so happy for you hun! after 4 years that is an amazing christmas present!

Since this thread hasn't gotten a :bfp: in 2 months I really pray that yours starts it for all of us!

Im next!!! OHHH SCARY LOL

GRATEFUL that line is to dark to not be true!!! Im so happy for you hun! after 4 years that is an amazing christmas present!

Since this thread hasn't gotten a :bfp: in 2 months I really pray that yours starts it for all of us!

I'm gonna take a test tonight again. I will pray so hard for each one of you an that mine will stick if its true.
If I am I will give credit to the Femara (and God) because in 4 years I have ever gotten pregnant.
I can't work! I aven't even told my DH yet because I want to make sure first.

YAYAYAY!!! When will you take another test??

I'm pretty sure Lei is the next to test!! Next week, right?

Ok you answered my question before I could post it :)

Take one on your lunch break!!! :D

YAYAYAY!!! When will you take another test??

I'm pretty sure Lei is the next to test!! Next week, right?

Hopin4 are you out for sure?

Lei can't wait for you to test - let us know if you have any strange symptoms.

Woohoo! Congrats! How are you going to tell your husband?

Can you summarize your DPOs with symptoms + how many days after Ovulation you tested positive!

Wonderful news!

Woohoo! Congrats! How are you going to tell your husband?

Can you summarize your DPOs with symptoms + how many days after Ovulation you tested positive!

Wonderful news!

Thank you so much Allika. I refuse to believe it otally until I take another test tonight though.

Don't know how to tell husband....want to do something cool to surprise him once I am sure.

Check out my journal - I put all my symptoms and DPO's in there....the link is in my signature line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->