February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Hi ladies, sorry I have been away I have been so depressed I have been staying away from bnb. To to everything off I found out my best friend is pregnant this morning and we were trying together because we wanted to get pregnant together ugh. I was so happy for her but so depressed at the same time. I'm going to start yoga to try and ease my mind. I'm 100mg clomid with 3 days of injectables. My lining was so thin last month I knew I wasn't pregnant so hopefully the shots this month will help with that. Anyways HAPPY DECEMBER everyone xoxo.

Grateful, yes, I'm going to count myself out for sure. I still haven't started with a full flow, but I'm spotting again today. And when I say spotting, that's all it has been. Spotting in the morning and night, and nothing during the day.

That means I have spotted 7,8,9 and then today, 10 DPO. It's very frustrating. I feel like I don't even have a fighting chance to get pregnant. I start spotting before I can even get to a point where I'm testing.

I've always spotted for a long time before my periods, but I've never tracked my ovulation or watched the dates so closely. It's safe to assume I've always done this - ever since I got off of Nuvaring. I just don't know what to think.

Not trying to bring you down, I'm super super happy for you!!!!!!!!! Gives me hope :)

momof1 I totally know how you feel. I've been TTC since Feb., so this marks the 10th month I have dealt with BFN's - but only starting my 2nd round of Clomid after finally talking to my doc about things.

My sister is pregnant. She announced it to the family like, the day she found out (which was about 3 weeks ago). She tried for about 2 seconds before she got prengnat. Seriously, she was pregnant her first try. So excited for her, but it's not easy.

I really hope this month is your :bfp:! Grateful has started the good vibes for us ;)

YAYAYAY!!! When will you take another test??

I'm pretty sure Lei is the next to test!! Next week, right?

Yes im next!! Im not holding my breathe to anything but we will see how it goes :)

YAYAYAY!!! When will you take another test??

I'm pretty sure Lei is the next to test!! Next week, right?

Hopin4 are you out for sure?

Lei can't wait for you to test - let us know if you have any strange symptoms.

Ill probably test on saturday as af is due on sunday. Im trying my hardest not to SS which hasnt been to bad. Only thing I can honestly say that is bothering me is my boobs.. But then again some cycles they hurt & others they dont so I am not really taking that as a sign.. Oh & the minor cramps Im getting. They have let up since the weekend but I still feel them every now & then.

Hi ladies, sorry I have been away I have been so depressed I have been staying away from bnb. To to everything off I found out my best friend is pregnant this morning and we were trying together because we wanted to get pregnant together ugh. I was so happy for her but so depressed at the same time. I'm going to start yoga to try and ease my mind. I'm 100mg clomid with 3 days of injectables. My lining was so thin last month I knew I wasn't pregnant so hopefully the shots this month will help with that. Anyways HAPPY DECEMBER everyone xoxo.

Oh hun I know exactly how you feel. When I first joined the site my best friend found out she was pregnant.. then 2 months later another close friend found out she was pregnant ..followed by 4 months later my step sister.. It made things rough even though I was happy for them I couldnt help but wish it was me. I hope these shots & the clomid work for you this month.. Would be a great christmas gift!!

Grateful, yes, I'm going to count myself out for sure. I still haven't started with a full flow, but I'm spotting again today. And when I say spotting, that's all it has been. Spotting in the morning and night, and nothing during the day.

That means I have spotted 7,8,9 and then today, 10 DPO. It's very frustrating. I feel like I don't even have a fighting chance to get pregnant. I start spotting before I can even get to a point where I'm testing.

I've always spotted for a long time before my periods, but I've never tracked my ovulation or watched the dates so closely. It's safe to assume I've always done this - ever since I got off of Nuvaring. I just don't know what to think.

Not trying to bring you down, I'm super super happy for you!!!!!!!!! Gives me hope :)

Hopin4 do you chart your temps or use fertility friend?

I understand as well momof1....my friends and I wanted to have kids at the same time. I got to watch them all have kids together and I was left out. I was also the only one of us who attened the kids birthday parties with no child of my own. Not so fun! LOL

Hearing a friend or co-worker getting a BFP makesme feel so happy for the person....but then sad. Its always bittersweet. I try to just be happy for others and stay positive the best I can. We are here for you!!!!:flower:

No, I don't. Should I be? Would it make a difference? I do use countdowntopregnancy.com to log all of my symptons and keep track of my cycle, but that's it. Today is CD27 for me.

I'm willing to do whatever I need to do to get this figured out though. I'm over it!

No, I don't. Should I be? Would it make a difference? I do use countdowntopregnancy.com to log all of my symptons and keep track of my cycle, but that's it. Today is CD27 for me.

I'm willing to do whatever I need to do to get this figured out though. I'm over it!

I don't know if you 'should' be or need to, but I found it really helpful. Fertilityfriend keeps track of everything and I really did it mostly to be sure when I was ovulating because my doctor thought I wasn't ovulating regularly. Made me understand what is going on in my body a little more.

It is hard I always feel better when I come on here however sometimes I try to avoid all ttc stuff to get my mind off things ugh. My sister is due next month, Dh's best friend's wife is due Jan, my x-husband/father of my daughter's gf is due in May, oh and I have "lets see" 5 cousins (no exaggeration) that are all pregnant and now my BFF. I feel like shouting from the roof tops........... :brat:WHEN IS IT MY TURN:brat:.............! Sorry ladies just had to rant, I hope someone on this forum gets a bfp this month to give us all a little hope that it can happen to girls that need " a little extra help" like us:shrug:. Gosh I'm such a negative nancy today I do apologize:dohh:. I need you girls to keep me going :hugs:lol. thanks for the warm thoughts everyone :o)

Do you like that site? I have always been interested in temping but have never done it because I can find my ovulation with opk's "usualy". I'm sure it brings other benefits though1 Let me know how it goes if you start.:happydance:

It is hard I always feel better when I come on here however sometimes I try to avoid all ttc stuff to get my mind off things ugh. My sister is due next month, Dh's best friend's wife is due Jan, my x-husband/father of my daughter's gf is due in May, oh and I have "lets see" 5 cousins (no exaggeration) that are all pregnant and now my BFF. I feel like shouting from the roof tops........... :brat:WHEN IS IT MY TURN:brat:.............! Sorry ladies just had to rant, I hope someone on this forum gets a bfp this month to give us all a little hope that it can happen to girls that need " a little extra help" like us:shrug:. Gosh I'm such a negative nancy today I do apologize:dohh:. I need you girls to keep me going :hugs:lol. thanks for the warm thoughts everyone :o)

I think we ALL are guilty of going through our negative nancy stage lol! I'm sure once AF shows Ill start my rant lol.. But like you said.. thankfully we have each other to help us through it. I'm going to continue my laid back approach & if nothing by february we are jumping back to femara & IUI :) Im kind of looking forward to it!

Grateful, WOAH CONGRATULATIONS! That isn't even faint my dear, that's a definite BFP! Holy moly. You should go buy a digi on your break and use it. Seeing the words "pregnant" come up is mind blowing it'll sink in then. So happy for you :hugs:

Hopin4, YES you should be temping. It's so informative you learn a lot about your body and it helps you know exactly when you ovulated, if you BD'd on the right days, and when to test. Symptoms of Oing don't always match up with your actual O day. Plus if Grateful hadn't been temping she wouldn't have known to test today because her temp spiked!

Lei, I can't help my stalking haha even after I'm pregnant I can't help myself lol. Looking good though!! What day are you testing?!

momof1, The nursery is finally coming together. I just had a "moment" last night after we got the lamp. I turned the lamp on and had his crib set up (with an outfit laid out inside) and his things hung on the walls and I just looked around and smiled. It sinks in more and more every day and it felt so good to look in his crib and imagine him sleeping there. We're still waiting on the rocking chair, but I can't wait for it to come so I can sit in it with the lamp on and daydream about holding him. On Wednesday I'll be going through all the gifts and putting them away. I look forward to it. Hours of nesting!!! :)

OK Ladies, you talked me into it :) I will switch from countdowntopregnancy.com to fertility friend and start temping. Will you ladies help me read it and let me know if anything looks not normal? Clearly you're good at that, Jenna ;) Maybe you can stalk me too!! :D

I guess I'll go to Walmart today after work and get a basal thermometer. Anyone have a specific brand they suggest?

I will be happy to be your certified stalker!! I just got a cheap one (which I now use as a regular thermometer when I'm sick lol!) I'm sure the other girls have a much better one than I got.

Jenna I love how the baby flipped :)

According to FF I am suppose to start on sunday so I may test on saturday depending on how my temp is :)

I used this one & love it.. It also saves your last temp for you incase you dont write it down :)

Not to mention its like only 8 bucks!

I think you will find FF much more helpful as well as temping. I use FF & countdown to pregnancy but only CTP for my symptoms.. FF information seems more accurate.

Attachments

• 0076705614401_300X300.jpg
    0076705614401_300X300.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
OK Ladies, you talked me into it :) I will switch from countdowntopregnancy.com to fertility friend and start temping. Will you ladies help me read it and let me know if anything looks not normal? Clearly you're good at that, Jenna ;) Maybe you can stalk me too!! :D

I guess I'll go to Walmart today after work and get a basal thermometer. Anyone have a specific brand they suggest?

I just bought one at rite aid. It probably doesn't matter what brand. Sometimes when the temps look weird, I end up taking my temp with my regular thermometer to see if it matches up. :)

Best time to temp each day is RIGHT when you wake up and try to do around the same time if possible.

It is really interesting (I think) and to me...well it gives me some stuff to look at and watch for during ovulation and during the 2ww. You can even compare your chart and temps, etc to thousands of other's charts who got a BFP. Kinda fun sometimes.

If you start it up, let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"