February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Thanks ladies!!!! I will grab one today. Actually I think I'm going to leave work now to head to CVS and get one. I'm so impulsive! LOL. How do I get my chart to show up in my signature like you ladies do?

Thanks ladies!!!! I will grab one today. Actually I think I'm going to leave work now to head to CVS and get one. I'm so impulsive! LOL. How do I get my chart to show up in my signature like you ladies do?

go to sharing.. then click on get code!! :) & you can select the BB code for thumbnail <3

Thanks, Lei -- will it automatically update each month or do i have to change it each month?

Thanks, Lei -- will it automatically update each month or do i have to change it each month?

It sure will.. All you have to do is enter your information & IF you start it automatically makes a new chart for that month. Gotta love it! :thumbup:

Thanks Lei -- one more question haha sorry - do you guys think I should start temping now or just wait until AF shows up?

and how important is it to temp at the exact same time every day?

Thanks Lei -- one more question haha sorry - do you guys think I should start temping now or just wait until AF shows up?

and how important is it to temp at the exact same time every day?

VERY IMPORTANT because that is how you will see how your body is. If you temp at different times it will be off & not be very accurate. I always have my alarm set to 6.. even on weekend.. I temp then go back to bed.. I would wait until AF

So, if I got a + OPK on Thursday 11/22, that would mean that I O'd probably 11/23, and would make me 10 DPO today. When should I expect AF? 14DPO? Or any day now with all of this spotting?

I just called in to refill my Clomid. Was really hoping I wasn't going to have to do that this month!

So, if I got a + OPK on Thursday 11/22, that would mean that I O'd probably 11/23, and would make me 10 DPO today. When should I expect AF? 14DPO? Or any day now with all of this spotting?

I just called in to refill my Clomid. Was really hoping I wasn't going to have to do that this month!

It all depends on your luteal phase.. If you do get a thermometer then you can temp in the morning & if its high then you know AF Isnt on her way yet.. If your temp starts to drop then you know she will showing up soon. Its just hard to tell because everyone has different temps.. My temps are on or below 97 something before Ovulation but once I O they jump up to the 98 area..

& just because you are spotting doesnt mean you are out! When I FOUND out I was pregnant with DD .. I was almost a week late.. then after finding out ..2 days later started bleeding.. the doc said she was fine & some still have what seems like a period when pregnant.. I had that 2 months after finding out I was pregnant.

I got a thermometer earlier, so I'll just start temping tomorrow morning and see how it goes. It's annoying not knowing when I should expect my AF, bc at this point I'm just ready to move on to this month's cycle!

Grateful, how are you dear? Elated?!

Hopin that thermometer will DEFINATELY let you know when AF will be showing up :D Your gonna love it. Usually when my temp does a nose dive I start AF within 24 hours :D

Grateful, I agree with everyone else! Those lines are not faint! Keep us in the loop!

HOLY MOLY you all convinced me to buy a thermometer too :happydance: lol. hopin4abump, i'll be there with you to learn the ropes of this temping thing lol. Also how many months have you been on clomid was last month your first?

I finished up my first round of Femara Saturday, and by Sunday I started feeling side effects. My lower back was sore, and I had a slight headache all day. Now that question is, when is BDing okay? Does Femara need to get out of my system? Or do we have the green light now that the bottle's empty?

HOLY MOLY you all convinced me to buy a thermometer too :happydance: lol. hopin4abump, i'll be there with you to learn the ropes of this temping thing lol. Also how many months have you been on clomid was last month your first?

:happydance:Haha!! Yay I'm not alone with this learning curve!! Idk what I'd do without Lei, seriously. THANK YOU LEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower::flower:

Last month was my first month on Clomid. I'm doing this stupid spotting like I have been for the last 4 days, and am on 10 DPO right now, I think. I'm looking forward to temping along with the opks so that I will know exactly when I ovulated (hopefully both before and after the fact).

What about you?

I got a thermometer earlier, so I'll just start temping tomorrow morning and see how it goes. It's annoying not knowing when I should expect my AF, bc at this point I'm just ready to move on to this month's cycle!

Grateful, how are you dear? Elated?!

I am elated YES but more just in shock mode right now. I think just because I got that positive test this morning...now I don't feel good. Talk about your mind messing with you! I feel like I have chest pains...like its hard to breathe! I know...weird right?

I will feel better maybe once I take another test tonight.

You're probably just having anxiety over all of it. Have you told your DH yet or are you still waiting until you test again?

I finished up my first round of Femara Saturday, and by Sunday I started feeling side effects. My lower back was sore, and I had a slight headache all day. Now that question is, when is BDing okay? Does Femara need to get out of my system? Or do we have the green light now that the bottle's empty?

you can start BDing right away. Femara doesnt stay in your system for near as long as clomid does so your green light to go at it is on ;-)

you can start BDing right away. Femara doesnt stay in your system for near as long as clomid does so your green light to go at it is on ;-)

Sorry to interrupt, but are you supposed to be abstinent during a certain time on Clomid?

Sorry to interrupt, but are you supposed to be abstinent during a certain time on Clomid?

No mam'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->