February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Maybe I'm wrong on the IUI success rates but I thought it was about the same as a normal couple trying to conceive. Your success rate on clomid and TI is lower because of the thick cervical mucus that results. I'm done with my provera so I should be starting AF this week. When I go in for my CD3 I will ask about the success rates of IUI and tell you what she says. I had a minor meltdown this morning over my injections. I still haven't received them so I was freaking out. But my insurance should be overnighting them in the next day or two. Ugh. Infertility.

Grateful - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hopefully we will have 2 more this month to round out our perfect three!!

You're probably just having anxiety over all of it. Have you told your DH yet or are you still waiting until you test again?

No not going to tell him until I test again. Would like a cool/special way to tell him...hmmmmmm

You're probably just having anxiety over all of it. Have you told your DH yet or are you still waiting until you test again?

No not going to tell him until I test again. Would like a cool/special way to tell him...hmmmmmm

Do you have time to stop by a store on your way home? You could get a bib or something that says "I love my Daddy" or something?! And wrap it up, maybe?
Or, just pick him up a card, that is either blank inside or "Just wanted to say I love you" and then sign it, "Love from both of us," and put your name, "and our bun" or something :D

How exciting!!

Do you have time to stop by a store on your way home? You could get a bib or something that says "I love my Daddy" or something?! And wrap it up, maybe?
Or, just pick him up a card, that is either blank inside or "Just wanted to say I love you" and then sign it, "Love from both of us," and put your name, "and our bun" or something :D

How exciting!!

Those are good ideas....I might steal them. :) LOL Glad the work day is almost over....

Oh! OR, you could stop by the grocery store, grab a pod of peas, and then take one out and put it in his hand and say something like "Want to know what is mind blowing? This is how big your baby is right now" or something like that! OR, go by the bookstore and buy him a "Father" book :)

If you have some "Prego" pasta sauce...you could use that to say this sauce isn't the only prego! I heart the pea idea...might be stealing that!!

I got a thermometer earlier, so I'll just start temping tomorrow morning and see how it goes. It's annoying not knowing when I should expect my AF, bc at this point I'm just ready to move on to this month's cycle!

Grateful, how are you dear? Elated?!

I am elated YES but more just in shock mode right now. I think just because I got that positive test this morning...now I don't feel good. Talk about your mind messing with you! I feel like I have chest pains...like its hard to breathe! I know...weird right?

I will feel better maybe once I take another test tonight.

I did the same thing. It was nerves! It'll go away once it sinks in. Then it'll be replaced with MS :p I didn't get any MS until 6-7 weeks though so you've got some time!

I didn't have time to think of any cute ideas to tell OH lol. I took the test first thing in the morning and called him in to the bathroom. I couldn't even stand up to go show him, I was shaking so bad. I just yelled "Honey! Come here!" He thought I just needed some TP so he took his time and I just handed him the test, hands shaking and speechless. Then we just sat and laughed together for like an hour haha! I couldn't do anything else!

I'm driving myself crazy guys! I am 10 DPO and after feeling queasy all day took a test: BFN of course...

But honestly I feel so strange, maybe my mind is playing games on me I smelled microwave popcorn at work today and it made me want to puke even the thought of it right now makes my mouth taste funky.

Ugh I hate being so obsessed with TTC that I can't even trust my body with symptoms as it might just be my mind making it up :(

I'm driving myself crazy guys! I am 10 DPO and after feeling queasy all day took a test: BFN of course...

But honestly I feel so strange, maybe my mind is playing games on me I smelled microwave popcorn at work today and it made me want to puke even the thought of it right now makes my mouth taste funky.

Ugh I hate being so obsessed with TTC that I can't even trust my body with symptoms as it might just be my mind making it up :(

I agree and did the same thing. It IS hard to trust your body because the mind is a powerful thing! FX'd for you!!!!!!!!!

Got an EPT from the store tonight...the kind that says "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". It said "Pregnant"!!!!

Feels like a dream for sure. I wasn't sure I was able to ever get pregnant and it felt like a relief to atleast see the word and know it is possible.

Thanks for listening to me go on today about it ladies and for being excited with me.

Now I am excited for the upcoming tests and hope we get multiple BFP's this month!!!!!!!!!

Tired now and going to bed - long day!

I knew seeing the words "Pregnant" on a digi would do it for you! Congratulations so happy :) Can't wait to hear how you tell hubby and his reaction! Hopefully you've kick started a flood of BFPs in here!

Grateful- how did you tell your hubby?

I ended up going to BabiesRUs to look for something and ended up grabbing a little baby bear gift card holder. (The bear has a little gift card holder hanging around his neck like a sign). So I made a ilttle sign to put in the gift card holder that said "I can't wait to meet you daddy!"

He was asleep when I got home, so after I took the EPT test, I grabbed the bear, and woke up DH. He was so groggy when I showed him the bear he said "Yeah I see it...did you eat all the chicken?"

LOL So it took a few minutes but finally I said "Read what it says"......he did and he just stared at it for a minute and then suddenly, looked up at me so surprised and happy and said "Your pregnant?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

It was a special moment and we couldn't hardly go to sleep last night after talking about it. We have decided not to tell anyone right away (except you girls!!!)

Thanks for all your suggestions - they were awesome ideas!!!! I love surprises anyways.

How is everyone feeling today?

I am miserable. The queasyness is hone but now I have diarrhea. Horrible timing since I am traveling for work yesterday and today. I took another test yesterday, negative. Getting a bloodtest Thursday and should be getting AF Thursday or Friday to start my 2nd round of femara.

@grateful: so excited for you! When do you go to the doctor for your confirmation!

Grateful- how did you tell your hubby?

I ended up going to BabiesRUs to look for something and ended up grabbing a little baby bear gift card holder. (The bear has a little gift card holder hanging around his neck like a sign). So I made a ilttle sign to put in the gift card holder that said "I can't wait to meet you daddy!"

He was asleep when I got home, so after I took the EPT test, I grabbed the bear, and woke up DH. He was so groggy when I showed him the bear he said "Yeah I see it...did you eat all the chicken?"

LOL So it took a few minutes but finally I said "Read what it says"......he did and he just stared at it for a minute and then suddenly, looked up at me so surprised and happy and said "Your pregnant?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

It was a special moment and we couldn't hardly go to sleep last night after talking about it. We have decided not to tell anyone right away (except you girls!!!)

Thanks for all your suggestions - they were awesome ideas!!!! I love surprises anyways.

How is everyone feeling today?

This is such an adorable idea! I am so happy for you and your DH I just read through all of your bfp posts this gives us all hope! hopefully BFP's come in three's for us. CONGRATULATIONS THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!:hugs:

HOLY MOLY you all convinced me to buy a thermometer too :happydance: lol. hopin4abump, i'll be there with you to learn the ropes of this temping thing lol. Also how many months have you been on clomid was last month your first?

:happydance:Haha!! Yay I'm not alone with this learning curve!! Idk what I'd do without Lei, seriously. THANK YOU LEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower::flower:

Last month was my first month on Clomid. I'm doing this stupid spotting like I have been for the last 4 days, and am on 10 DPO right now, I think. I'm looking forward to temping along with the opks so that I will know exactly when I ovulated (hopefully both before and after the fact).

What about you?

Well I hope your temp goes high to the sky for you around af. Did you start temping this morning? I still need to buy one:shrug:. This is my third month on 100mg clomid but they added injectables to my last three days to help thicken my lining because clomid thins it out so much. FXed for us Fxed!!!!!

Grateful that is so sweet, I'm so so so happy for you <3 Have you set your first doctor's appointment?!?!

Lei Only 6 days until you test!! Woot!!! Bring on the BFP's!!!

Biggerfamily How are you feeling? Doing ok?

TypeA What's new with you? I'm forgetting where you are in your cycle...

momof1 did you temp this morning?

Allika are you feeling better? you said you're going for a blood PT today?

LDizzy Anything new with you?

Jenna last but certainly not least, did you find a home for all of your baby gear from the shower? You are in the home stretch now!!!!

Just need a status update from everyone to keep me going :)

Well I hope your temp goes high to the sky for you around af. Did you start temping this morning? I still need to buy one:shrug:. This is my third month on 100mg clomid but they added injectables to my last three days to help thicken my lining because clomid thins it out so much. FXed for us Fxed!!!!!

Thanks momof1 :hugs: I appreciate that. I did start temping. Not sure what is a normal/good temp and what isn't since I don't have any history but it's a start. I'm pretty sure AF is going to start since I've been spotting for so long though. Any minute now, it seems.

FX'd for you, keep me posted, and go get that thermometer!! :D

Grateful that is so sweet, I'm so so so happy for you <3 Have you set your first doctor's appointment?!?!

Lei Only 6 days until you test!! Woot!!! Bring on the BFP's!!!

Biggerfamily How are you feeling? Doing ok?

TypeA What's new with you? I'm forgetting where you are in your cycle...

momof1 did you temp this morning?

Allika are you feeling better? you said you're going for a blood PT today?

LDizzy Anything new with you?

Jenna last but certainly not least, did you find a home for all of your baby gear from the shower? You are in the home stretch now!!!!

Just need a status update from everyone to keep me going :)

lol your adorable:flower:, I need to go out a buy one :o( but more importantly, DID YOU?????

oops I just read your last post :winkwink: I'm gonna buy one TODAY!!!!! I'm on cycle day 9 so still taking clomid.......... do de doo de do. Are you spotting every day, still?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->