February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Yep, every single day since 7 DPO. It's lovely. It's not ALL day - just in the morning and night, and it's extremely light. Weird isn't it? I honestly wish AF would come so that I can start my next round of Clomid.

Well I hope your temp goes high to the sky for you around af. Did you start temping this morning? I still need to buy one:shrug:. This is my third month on 100mg clomid but they added injectables to my last three days to help thicken my lining because clomid thins it out so much. FXed for us Fxed!!!!!

Thanks momof1 :hugs: I appreciate that. I did start temping. Not sure what is a normal/good temp and what isn't since I don't have any history but it's a start. I'm pretty sure AF is going to start since I've been spotting for so long though. Any minute now, it seems.

FX'd for you, keep me posted, and go get that thermometer!! :D

I'm excited your temping!!!! My temps were normally 97ish before ovulation and 98ish after. I think this will really benefit you with more info :thumbup:

Congrats to Grateful on a BFP.

Hope all is doing ok in here.

AFML: AF is on her way finally. So maybe by the end of the evening she be here full force an I get to start my femara 3-7 an will get to do a cycle this month. The other news my oldest daughter is now sick so tomorrow got to take her to doctor to get better. I've not felt good for the last day or so.

Guess I going back to bed so can it most of the day over with.

um... i'm kind of freaking out right now. i just took a PT....and i might be seeing things but...there is a faint line there..... omg omg....

um... i'm kind of freaking out right now. i just took a PT....and i might be seeing things but...there is a faint line there..... omg omg....

OMG OMG OMG you are giving me chills! POST A PIC so we can look!!!!

Congrats to Grateful on a BFP.

Hope all is doing ok in here.

AFML: AF is on her way finally. So maybe by the end of the evening she be here full force an I get to start my femara 3-7 an will get to do a cycle this month. The other news my oldest daughter is now sick so tomorrow got to take her to doctor to get better. I've not felt good for the last day or so.

Guess I going back to bed so can it most of the day over with.

Hope you and your daughter are feeling betters soon! Will be excited for you to start your next femara cycle!!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8201/8244983098_689f3f93e5.jpg

???????????????????????????????? :wacko:

Yep your pg..

Congrats..

Now have a HH9M

I'm only one left oh well...

Good Luck all..

[LDizzy Anything new with you?

Well I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 last night. :haha:
I feel like I'm thirsty all the time. I hardly put down my water! I get a little sick to my stomach at the end of the day. Oh, and the last day I was on Femara, I was just looking for a reason to argue with my DH. Lol.

So have you taken the kind of test Jenna says to take? The one that takes the guess work out and just says "pregnant"? I'm excited for you! I hope you post another picture soon!

Hey dolls sorry I've been out of the loop. Dd had to have emergency surgery last night for appendicitis so I was at the e.r for 9 hourse before they actually found out was wrong. I'M exhausted to say the least.

Hopin that looks like a :bfp: to me hun!

Hopin4 I hope your getting another test lol - I don't know much about pregnancy tests but it sure looks like it could be BFP! I bet your freaking out right now.:wacko:

If you wait a day or two I bet it will get a lot darker.......?

Oh...I am so excited for the rest of the testers this month. Also excited to see some January 2013 BFP's!!!!!!

Yep your pg..

Congrats..

Now have a HH9M

I'm only one left oh well...

Good Luck all..

Your definately not alone Biggerfamily...your in good company and we are all cheering you on and here to support you. :flower:

What is a HH9M?

Hopin4, that's not a "could be" my dear the line is DEFINITELY there! And a line is a line! Omggg yayy that's 2 BFPs in 2 days!!!! Let's keep this going lol! :happydance: congratulations! Go take a digi it'll sink in!

Grateful, that is sooo cute! I wish we could have seen his face when he finally realized what you were trying to tell him :haha: How sweet :) You two will laugh about this moment forever. Me and OH still laugh about when we found out.

Lei, I'm glad they finally found out what was going wrong! I'm AMAZED they didn't check for appendicitis first!! It could have burst!! I'd be furious, wow. I'm so glad she's okay :hugs:

Momof1, not yet! It's still sitting in the bags lol. Tomorrow I'll be doing that. We have to go have a little talk with OH's dad (long story, he thinks we can't provide for our son when we make almost more than he does...hurts my feelings lol) then tomorrow OH has someone coming over for "studio time" so they'll be in his studio for a few hours recording a song and I'll be super bored so I figured that would be the perfect time to nest :) Maybe my rocking chair will be here by then too!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8201/8244983098_689f3f93e5.jpg

???????????????????????????????? :wacko:

Thats positive honey! Told you Implantation spotting :). So how are you goin to tell hubby?

I took a digital one guys - it said 'pregnant'. I cannot believe my eyes. I'm just blown away. I even refilled my Clomid scrip last night becuase I knew I wasn't pregnant.

I have no idea how to tell my DH. He's out of town until Thursday and so I'm not telling him until he gets back. Any suggestions are great.

Thanks so much everyone, I am just still out of my mind in disbelief.

Lei, I'm so sorry about your DD, I had to have my appendix removed for that same reason, it was awful pain. Hope everything's ok now.

I took a digital one guys - it said 'pregnant'. I cannot believe my eyes. I'm just blown away. I even refilled my Clomid scrip last night becuase I knew I wasn't pregnant.

I have no idea how to tell my DH. He's out of town until Thursday and so I'm not telling him until he gets back. Any suggestions are great.

Thanks so much everyone, I am just still out of my mind in disbelief.

Lei, I'm so sorry about your DD, I had to have my appendix removed for that same reason, it was awful pain. Hope everything's ok now.

Congratulations Hopin4aBump!!!!
:happydance::thumbup::flow::yellow::happydance::yipee::rofl::yipee::headspin::juggle::wohoo:

I am so unbelievably happy for you! I can't believe we found out a day apart - too cool. I recommend video recording (secretly is best) you telling him....the face they make is PRICELESS.

I like the pea pod idea or the card idea...a simple card that says "We Love you.....from your Wife and Baby"

Well...I'm kind of freaking out now. I decided after taking the digital one to take another lined test. There's a line, but it's faint. Like, even more faint than the first one. So then I took another one, and that was even more faint than the one before.

I'm really not sure what to think. I'm going to test again in the morning. I have two digital ones left. Might be too soon to celebrate.

Well...I'm kind of freaking out now. I decided after taking the digital one to take another lined test. There's a line, but it's faint. Like, even more faint than the first one. So then I took another one, and that was even more faint than the one before.

I'm really not sure what to think. I'm going to test again in the morning. I have two digital ones left. Might be too soon to celebrate.

If the digital said "Pregnant" I think its a pretty safe bet you are...they are very sensitive. My digital said over 99% accurate from the day of your missed period. I agree you should take one more in the morning...perhaps your urine is getting dilluted or something. They say that your line will be very faint until you have enough hcg in your body...sometimes that isn't until DAYS after your missed period.

Can't wait for it to say "Pregnant" again in the morning for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->