February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Congrats!! I kept thinking it was implantation bleeding but didn't say anything because you seemed so sure it was AF!!!!

AFM - waiting for AF. just finished my provera and should be starting this week. My injections are being delivered tomorrow. Woohoo! Never thought I would be so excited

hopin- I'm so excited for you! How long have you guys been trying for a BFP? Just curious!

hopin- I'm so excited for you! How long have you guys been trying for a BFP? Just curious!

Thanks LDizzy, but I'm still cautious about it. Just odd to me that the line isn't as pronounced each test. So we'll see what tomorrow morning brings.

This is the 11th month.

Thanks LDizzy, but I'm still cautious about it. Just odd to me that the line isn't as pronounced each test. So we'll see what tomorrow morning brings.

This is the 11th month.

I don't blame you for being cautious......

BUT I can't wait to hear your test results in the morning!!!!!

This is the 11th month.[/QUOTE]

Well fingers crossed for you!
Have you ever had a positive test before?

Quick question!
Has anyone ever used Pro-Gest Creme? It's suposed to help raise progesterone levels. I was thinking about purchasing some. I have done a little research and from what I can tell my progesterone levels are pretty low...and I think progesterone is what helps prevent m/c in the 1st trimester..

Have you ever had a positive test before?

I had a positive test 6 years ago, when I had my DS. Then I also had a positive 3 years ago, but that ended in an early m/c. This is the first positive I've had since TTC this time.

Ugh I just want it to be tomorrow morning already :)

Called the doctor today and told them about my BFP - they told me the doctor normally schedules the first appointment around 12 weeks....so my appointment is not until Jan. 22! Seems like a LONG time.....he is the most well known/favorite doc in my area though so I'm sure he knows best.

Called the doctor today and told them about my BFP - they told me the doctor normally schedules the first appointment around 12 weeks....so my appointment is not until Jan. 22! Seems like a LONG time.....he is the most well known/favorite doc in my area though so I'm sure he knows best.

WOW, that does seem like a long time!! I thought it was normally 7-8 weeks or so. Hm, i could be wrong though.

I'm going to call the doctor on Friday so long as I'm still testing Positive. AF is due Friday anyway, so I'd rather wait until I actually miss my period.

This is driving me crazy, I wish it were tomorrow morning! Google has not been my friend either :( I'm trying to keep in mind that I haven't techincally missed my period yet so that might be the reason for the faint positives. And the digital positive was nice too.

Lol! Hopin4, relax....deep breath. You're just diluting your urine silly head. OF COURSE its going to het lighter taking tests over and over. You need to wait like 5 hours with out drinking anything then it'll be dark again. Tomorrow morning with FMU will be better. Lol just relaaaax. Quit peeing on those sticks, you're pregnant. It's not going away. Your urine is just too diluted.

Grateful, 12 weeks is pretty late to be going to your first appointment... I had my first ultrasound before then and 2 doctors appointments at that point. I'd call around if I were you, but that's just me...

Thanks Jenna. I know I'm probalby trippin' myself out. It's just that, when I had my m/c, I had a + and a - hpt on the same day, so those ghosts keep wanting to come back ugh!!

Thanks again. I appreciate you ladies so much!!! I want to continue this BFP December!! Lei, you're next!:happydance:

I consider myself still in the run until AF shows which is not until Friday!!!

LDizzy- I am actually about to begin endometrin vag supp twice a day once my period starts (actually on CD3). They said it will help you get and stay prego. I also have low progesterone so whileim not looking forward to it. I think it will help. The endometrin is a prescription though. But your dr might prescribe it if you asked.

Hopin- you are totally diluting your urine!! I think this is it for you! At least that's my prayer that you and grateful both have sticky beans!!

Now we need a third person!!!! OR maybe we will have more than three because of our previous dry spells!!!

LDizzy- I am actually about to begin endometrin vag supp twice a day once my period starts (actually on CD3). They said it will help you get and stay prego. I also have low progesterone so whileim not looking forward to it. I think it will help. The endometrin is a prescription though. But your dr might prescribe it if you asked.

Hopin- you are totally diluting your urine!! I think this is it for you! At least that's my prayer that you and grateful both have sticky beans!!

Now we need a third person!!!! OR maybe we will have more than three because of our previous dry spells!!!

My progesterone level at day 21 was 2.2, I think I will definitely call my RE tomorrow about the endometrin. Cause I don't want Femara to work only to m/c because of low progesterone...

Well AF is here full force an I start my femara Thursday.. I can't wait to get going now. Will be calling RE office tomorrow an setting up appointment for day 14 to have ultrasound an then IUI. :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so glad too at it again. Me an DH done said if this cycle don't work going to have another HSG to make 100% sure my tubes are still open.

I've had lots of things done so surely things will work out soon.

HH9M= Happy Healthy 9 Months..

Lets all that is still tryn to get a BFP have a PMA.

Tomorrow got to take oldest to doctor as she still sick an then go to nursing home to mommy.

typeA I'm glad you were able to answer this for LDizzy - I wasn't sure and was hoping someone was more informed than me :)

everyone else praying for sticky bfp's and smooth roads to get there!!!!!

Hey ladies!!! How is everyone doing?

AFM im so exhausted from running around helping DD. She has been pretty much glued to our couch =/

My temp dropped pretty low today which it has never done but a cold front blew in & it was freezing in the house so Im guessing that was way. It did feel pretty nice though since im always hot :)

Hey ladies!!! How is everyone doing?

AFM im so exhausted from running around helping DD. She has been pretty much glued to our couch =/

My temp dropped pretty low today which it has never done but a cold front blew in & it was freezing in the house so Im guessing that was way. It did feel pretty nice though since im always hot :)

Hi Lei, I'm sure your DD has been pitiful. I know it happened to me as an ADULT and I was in so much pain, I can only imagine being a little one going through that.

I took another hpt this morning, and it said 'pregnant', so I'm going to assume that I am :) FX'd it's a sticky bean.

I can't wait for you (and everyone else that is) to test this month! Woot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->