February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Called the doctor today and told them about my BFP - they told me the doctor normally schedules the first appointment around 12 weeks....so my appointment is not until Jan. 22! Seems like a LONG time.....he is the most well known/favorite doc in my area though so I'm sure he knows best.

Grateful I'm going to call my OBGYN on Friday to schedule an appointment, I will let you know when they are bringing me in so we can compare the two. Are you feeling any symptoms yet?

Hey ladies!!! How is everyone doing?

AFM im so exhausted from running around helping DD. She has been pretty much glued to our couch =/

My temp dropped pretty low today which it has never done but a cold front blew in & it was freezing in the house so Im guessing that was way. It did feel pretty nice though since im always hot :)

Hi Lei, I'm sure your DD has been pitiful. I know it happened to me as an ADULT and I was in so much pain, I can only imagine being a little one going through that.

I took another hpt this morning, and it said 'pregnant', so I'm going to assume that I am :) FX'd it's a sticky bean.

I can't wait for you (and everyone else that is) to test this month! Woot!

So glad to hear it said Pregnant again!!! Yes I think its safe to assume now for sure! Congrats!!!! :happydance: I bet your excited for your DH to come home tomorrow!

Called the doctor today and told them about my BFP - they told me the doctor normally schedules the first appointment around 12 weeks....so my appointment is not until Jan. 22! Seems like a LONG time.....he is the most well known/favorite doc in my area though so I'm sure he knows best.

Grateful I'm going to call my OBGYN on Friday to schedule an appointment, I will let you know when they are bringing me in so we can compare the two. Are you feeling any symptoms yet?

I'm feeling OK...I have been feeling all kinds of weird things though going on in my stomach. My back hurts today too.

I look up online and it looks like doctors normally see people at 8 weeks, but it also said that all they really do is give you a blood test to confirm pregnancy and talk to you. So perhaps thats why my doc scheduled the 1st for 12 weeks...I think you can hear a heartbeat by then. They said they are sending me some stuff int he mail...list of meds that are safe, etc.

I consider myself still in the run until AF shows which is not until Friday!!!

Allika - what day are you gonna test? Friday?

Thanks for asking, Grateful! I tested today, it was negative but I am only 12 DPO so it's still too early to write me off completely. I looked at the stats and only 25% of Early Response Preg tests are positive this early. It all depends on when your implantation occured.

Even though I am assuming I am out :(! I cried all morning and now I am picking myself up and looking forward to my next round femara.

Hey, I got a mature egg on my first round...that's already great! I am sure it will happen soon!

So excited for you and Hopin...Even though I bet it's not quite sunken in for you guys.....so much to think about! Babyshower, Gender, Nursery...woohoo! So much good stuff ahead for you guys!

Allika, you are SO right, it is too soon to tell. Are you going to give it a couple of days and then test again?

My fingers a X'd for you dear!!!! :hugs:

Allika, you are SO right, it is too soon to tell. Are you going to give it a couple of days and then test again?

My fingers a X'd for you dear!!!! :hugs:

I am waiting for AF to show + I have an Apt with my RE for tomorrow and I am sure he schedules a blood test...so we'll see.

It would have been to good to be true anyways if it had happened right now.

This is the most stupidest journey ever! I hate TTCing. Glad we're doing it together in here and share our stories.

I consider myself still in the run until AF shows which is not until Friday!!!

Allika - what day are you gonna test? Friday?

Thanks for asking, Grateful! I tested today, it was negative but I am only 12 DPO so it's still too early to write me off completely. I looked at the stats and only 25% of Early Response Preg tests are positive this early. It all depends on when your implantation occured.

Even though I am assuming I am out :(! I cried all morning and now I am picking myself up and looking forward to my next round femara.

Hey, I got a mature egg on my first round...that's already great! I am sure it will happen soon!

So excited for you and Hopin...Even though I bet it's not quite sunken in for you guys.....so much to think about! Babyshower, Gender, Nursery...woohoo! So much good stuff ahead for you guys!

I agree Allika - too early for sure to be accurate. That's why I am sort of against early testing LOL....you get all disappointed and for what? You could easily get a BFP still! Waiting is the HARD part.

Try not to be sad, as I'm sure its just a matter of time now! :thumbup:

FX'd for everyone and praying for more BFP's!

Ok I know this might sounds stupid or maybe others already do this, but my doctor told me after BDing to put a pillow under your butt to help along the :spermy:...get them going the right way...my best friend said to stand on your head. It worked for her right away and I did the pillow thing this month as well.....so maybe it really does increase your chances? Just thought I would share.

Ok I know this might sounds stupid or maybe others already do this, but my doctor told me after BDing to put a pillow under your butt to help along the :spermy:...get them going the right way...my best friend said to stand on your head. It worked for her right away and I did the pillow thing this month as well.....so maybe it really does increase your chances? Just thought I would share.

While we're sharing, my OB told me I had to lay on my stomach with my rear elevated bc my uterus is tilted backwards. I suppose the standing on my head thing would've worked too :)

Our FS told us the same about the pillow ordeal!!! Im a fan of it but it still has not happened yet!

Im super nervous to test because just about everyone who has tested got their :bfp: Im afraid im going to see a negative. ./ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Our FS told us the same about the pillow ordeal!!! Im a fan of it but it still has not happened yet!

Im super nervous to test because just about everyone who has tested got their :bfp: Im afraid im going to see a negative. ./ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

I understand Lei, but just TRY to stay positive. I am going to be praying for all of your BFP's. And no matter when you DO get it....we are here waiting to celebrate with you!

I understand Lei, but just TRY to stay positive. I am going to be praying for all of your BFP's. And no matter when you DO get it....we are here waiting to celebrate with you!

Thank you hun! You all are so wonderful & Im glad you all will still be here rooting us on!! I hope I can continue the winning :bfp: streak :happydance:

I caved & took a cheapie!!! BIG FAT NEGATIVE =( thats okay though cause its still early

HOLY MOLY!!!!! I go away for an evening and come on to find out that there is another :happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::dance::yipee::smug::football::wohoo:\\:D/ AHHHHHHHH Hopin4abump I'm so happy for you woo hoo girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( so much for that temping ) and this was your first month on clomid right? HORRAY, CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!! Lei your next dollface ( your still to early for the cheapy :winkwink:) 3 bfp's!!!! They come in three's come on ladies woo hoo! I don't text until the 24th so I have a ways to go, I havent even :sex: yet:haha:. All that magic will happen this weekend for me and guess what ? I'M GOING TO USE A PILLOW LOL :thumbup:

Lol! I used to have OH sit on his knees in front of me and I'd put my legs over his shoulders for like 30 minutes. Then he'd get bored and leave and THEN I would use a pillow haha! I was crazy with that :haha:

Lei, POO on your temp today!! I hope it goes back up tomorrow >:[ Lol I knew you were going to test early! It's okay, its still early!

Hello ladies. Mind if I hop in? Am actually planning to go back to meds and it looks like am going to be doing a combo of clomid and femara. Any one used this before? And how did you use them? any input is welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->