February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

I caved & took a cheapie!!! BIG FAT NEGATIVE =( thats okay though cause its still early

Lei I got a bfn on 9 DPO too :) Just sayin' ;) It's definately too early to tell. I don't think very many people get bfp's on 9 DPO.
When are you testing again?! (be honest) ;)

Lol! I used to have OH sit on his knees in front of me and I'd put my legs over his shoulders for like 30 minutes. Then he'd get bored and leave and THEN I would use a pillow haha! I was crazy with that :haha:

Lei, POO on your temp today!! I hope it goes back up tomorrow >:[ Lol I knew you were going to test early! It's okay, its still early!

Lmao & I was doing so well. Temptation got the best of me hahaha :dohh:

HOLY MOLY!!!!! I go away for an evening and come on to find out that there is another :happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::dance::yipee::smug::football::wohoo:\\:D/ AHHHHHHHH Hopin4abump I'm so happy for you woo hoo girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( so much for that temping ) and this was your first month on clomid right? HORRAY, CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!! Lei your next dollface ( your still to early for the cheapy :winkwink:) 3 bfp's!!!! They come in three's come on ladies woo hoo! I don't text until the 24th so I have a ways to go, I havent even :sex: yet:haha:. All that magic will happen this weekend for me and guess what ? I'M GOING TO USE A PILLOW LOL :thumbup:

Haha things are happening quickly in this thread and I like it, let's keep it going!!!
Thank you for the congrats, I really appreciate it! And yeah, so much for temping!! It waws my first Clomid cycle, yes, so I'm just beyond blessed!!!!

Can't wait for you to test, on Christmas Eve no less!! How special!!

I caved & took a cheapie!!! BIG FAT NEGATIVE =( thats okay though cause its still early

Lei I got a bfn on 9 DPO too :) Just sayin' ;) It's definately too early to tell. I don't think very many people get bfp's on 9 DPO.
When are you testing again?! (be honest) ;)

Did I mention i love you ladies so much <3 thanks for being here for me :)

Honestly.. I only have one FRER so I will test on saturday :)

Lol! I used to have OH sit on his knees in front of me and I'd put my legs over his shoulders for like 30 minutes. Then he'd get bored and leave and THEN I would use a pillow haha! I was crazy with that :haha:

Lei, POO on your temp today!! I hope it goes back up tomorrow >:[ Lol I knew you were going to test early! It's okay, its still early!

Lei....your temperature dip today could be implantation......right??!?! 9 DPO is just the right time for it and causes a temp dip!

Lei....your temperature dip today could be implantation......right??!?! 9 DPO is just the right time for it and causes a temp dip!

Yeah it could be but im not holding my breath.. A year and a half & still nothing =( We will see. Im not going to start feeling sorry for myself yet lol :haha:

Sekky, I've never heard of anyone doing a combination of both that's different. How did they tell you to go about this?

Hello ladies. Mind if I hop in? Am actually planning to go back to meds and it looks like am going to be doing a combo of clomid and femara. Any one used this before? And how did you use them? any input is welcome

Welcome Sekky! I have not heard of anyone doing a combo of both at the same time. Have you used either one before?

Good luck ladies on getting a BFP.

I may find another thread to be on for a while. Today is so depressing as went to see my mommy an got stopped at nursing home door STOP.. CLOSED.. NONE IS ALLOWED IN DUE TO FLU.. Now I can't see my mommy for another week. Dam IT...

Now on another note getting ready to call RE office back for appointment an oldest goes back to school tomorrow.

Congrats to all the BFP an HH9M..

Hello ladies. Mind if I hop in? Am actually planning to go back to meds and it looks like am going to be doing a combo of clomid and femara. Any one used this before? And how did you use them? any input is welcome

Welcome Sekky :) :flower:

Don't leave us now biggerfamily! I want to be there to celebrate with you when you get that BFP!

Sorry you didn't get to see you mom today, that's no good. Hope everyone's ok, the flu is awful!!!!

Let us know how your appointment goes!!!

I may find another thread to be on for a while. Today is so depressing as went to see my mommy an got stopped at nursing home door STOP.. CLOSED.. NONE IS ALLOWED IN DUE TO FLU.. Now I can't see my mommy for another week. Dam IT...

Now on another note getting ready to call RE office back for appointment an oldest goes back to school tomorrow.

Biggerfamily - sorry you couldn't see your mom. :cry: I know those places are very strict when there is an illness.

I bet your looking forward to your RE appointment - let us know how it goes!!

I didn't think you all wanted me around anymore since you all are pregnant.

I HATE today now got stung in the foot with a wasper.. Darn it.. Can't see my mommy now get stung gosh I'm abut fed up with today..

I'm so alone an all.

Biggerfamily - sorry you couldn't see your mom. :cry: I know those places are very strict when there is an illness.

I bet your looking forward to your RE appointment - let us know how it goes!!

Health Department closed the doors an the nurse that came out the door had a mask on an said FLU outbreak there. I was so much looking forward to see my mommy as I miss her now can't. I feel so :cry: today now.

Why would you want to leave us? Because 2 got pregnant and you weren't one of them?

How would you feel, if you were the one having the BFP and all of us decided to drop out and not be happy for you?

Even though I am not pregnant (as we speak) I am beyond excited for Grateful and Hoping to be part of the Lucky Ones being pregnant. I will stay on this threat through me not being pregnant or becoming pregnant, I will cheer for you and all the other ones still waiting and I will listen for Grateful's and Hopin's updates.

Don't drop out of a thread because you're depressed. Stay, be encouraged, share your worries....but don't drop the towel on us!

I didn't think you all wanted me around anymore since you all are pregnant.

I HATE today now got stung in the foot with a wasper.. Darn it.. Can't see my mommy now get stung gosh I'm abut fed up with today..

I'm so alone an all.

STAY!!!!!! We dont want you to be alone neither, so stay with us!!!!!

Biggerfamily- I agree with allika. your not the only one who didn't get your bfp ... We are here to support one another & I'm sorry your feeling so down but just know we are here for you. Even though I wish it was me who is pregnant ,I am more than thrilled at the women who are. Some of us rake longer to conceive & we should be thankful we have each others support weather some of us are pregnant or not. Hopefully you stay around but if not we understand.

Lei i give so much credit to you!!! i know i have only been on this thread for a month but i have been TTC for 11 so it's been a journey for me and then i finally decided to join a group, and i'm so glad i did!!! i have never been surrounded by so many people that understand what i'm going and have been through and it's amazing.

especially you, though. you are so upbeat and optimistic even when things aren't going your way! earlier today i went and read some of this thread from the beginning and you have always been so great throughout this process, i know your :bfp: is coming soon!!

I hope that my bfp doesn't upset anyone, that's not my intention and I am going to be conscious of that. I know the feeling of being happy for someone but wishing it were you, i know that is not fun. i just am truly invested in the journey for all of you and that's why I'm staying!!!

<3 and baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!

Lei I hope that my bfp doesn't upset anyone, that's not my intention and I am going to be conscious of that. I know the feeling of being happy for someone but wishing it were you, i know that is not fun. i just am truly invested in the journey for all of you and that's why I'm staying!!!

<3 and baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!

Your BFP doesnt upset me! We all come here to read success stories, see what worked for others and get our hopes up.

BFNs upset me. They not only upset me, they really make me mad!

I just baked a ton of Christmas cookies and I ate the cookie dough. Even though it had eggs in it! If I am not pregnant might as well enjoy my life while TTCing and its so strange that cookie dough always tastes so much better then the finished cookies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->