February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Thank you hun that made me tear up (I'm a bit emotional lol)

I try to stay positive to everyone because all of us have our own story. At the end of the day we all are trying to get pregnant so we should be encouraging each other. I am super happy when others get their :bfp: because everyone deserves to get it. some of us it may take longer but I have faith it will still happen & we will be that more thankful. When I first started this thread I used to beat myself up when it didn't happen & all it made me do was stress which is not good when ttc. I'm here to root on my fellow ladies & have the same in return. I truly am happy that you ladies got your :bfp: & hope you spread that dust this way lol. Thanks again hun for that wonderful comment & I can't wait to hear about your pregnancy symptoms & seeing ultra sounds!! Yippie :)

So any ideas how you will tell your hunny? When I finally get mine I want to do something like grateful did but I think I may just call him in the bathroom like Jenna lol

<3 I was super emotional on 9 DPO too... I bawled my eyes out when I got my BFN, my DH was looking at me like I lost my marbles and I couldn't for the life of me understand why I was crying so hard when I had been through it so many times at that point!!!

My DH is coming home a day early, today, actually. I went to the bookstore today and purchased a baby name book and a bib with a turtle on it that says "worth the wait" bc I felt like it really fit our story. I taped the + digital test from this morning to the front of the book and wrapped it up as a present. I'm going to give it to him tonight :) I just hope it's a sticky!!!

Omg hoping I CAN'T WAIT to here his reaction!!! That is such a great idea :)

Lol yeah I've been emotional like a panzy but also very friendly haha.

Lots of you don't know this but I don't have many more treatments to go due to my RE will not do many more due to my age an it makes me really depressed knowing not much longer for me. As if don't get pregnant soon it will be over soon an I can't stand that thought. I've have found IF for many years an was really hopeing to be pregnant this last cycle but oh no.

Now this cycle is different go in Re office on day 11 for scan an may have IUI done. If this don't work I don't know what to do or think.

I'm not jeousle or anything just much time left as you all got lots time of what can tell but me NOPE.

I was told a few months back just 3 more treatments an that is it. So already had one an fixing to have another

:cry:

Umm so I got my next round of meds today...it was three boxes!! The follistim vial, pen (with carrying case!), alcohol swabs, disposal container for the needles, two boxes of the vag suppositories and a partridge in a pear tree! Now I'm just waiting for AF and then I'll get started. I'm expecting her any day now.

Biggerfamily- I hope that it happens with one these next treatments hun.

Typea- wahoooooo!!!! I can't wait to here about your injections. that is so fascinating to me lol

Now maybe a lot of ladies will understand why it's so hard on me. I hate my age, I hate my time is almost up. My Re will do work with older women long which is sad. I don't want to give up my dream for another baby...

It's SO HARD.

Lots of you don't know this but I don't have many more treatments to go due to my RE will not do many more due to my age an it makes me really depressed knowing not much longer for me. As if don't get pregnant soon it will be over soon an I can't stand that thought. I've have found IF for many years an was really hopeing to be pregnant this last cycle but oh no.

Now this cycle is different go in Re office on day 11 for scan an may have IUI done. If this don't work I don't know what to do or think.

I'm not jeousle or anything just much time left as you all got lots time of what can tell but me NOPE.

I was told a few months back just 3 more treatments an that is it. So already had one an fixing to have another

:cry:

Awww biggerfamily I'm sorry you are so down. I understand it must be so stressful to be told you only have a few more treatments.

I know it isn't the same thing...but I am almost 34 and have never yet had any children or even a BFP. I've watched everyone else get pregnant over the years and wondering what is wrong with me. I've had people make comments like "Well pretty much everyone we know is done having kids now"....and I hadn't even started. I had people telling me I better "hurry up"....as though I could make it happen fast. I have felt so darn rushed like I am going to miss the boat altogether. I do understand the running out of time part a little bit. I always wanted 4 kids and I don't think it's possible for that to happen at this point. I have had to change my ideal plan to fit into reality...even though it's not what I had wanted. At this point I am grateful to even have any child. I believe with all my heart that whatever I get...is what I was meant to have.

Please do not feel alone :flower:

Thx ladies. Actually maybe I was just getting things mixed up. Will see him again next and get more info about d procedure. I ve actually read something like it on a web page using clomid days 3-7 and femara on 5-9 same cycle. Yes I ve used clomid before and I was as high as 200mg I Oed on some cycles and didn't on odas wit same dosage

Grateful I wished it was easy for all of us to get pregnant. Even with my 1st child we had been ttc for years an after thought it never happen which was 7 years I got pregnant. I had never ever used BC at all an never thought had any issues but when got in a car accident found out I was pregnant. What a suprize an thought later could get pregnant easlily but OH NO not us. We tried again for years an after finally got treatments an all got pregnant but it took us almost 11 yrs to get our 2nd now this time don't have that long an it scares me so much may not happen again. I don't want to give up my dream just yet.

I've had friends get pregnant at the drop of the hat an one of my Dh friends he didn't have no issues an when my DH friend found out his wife was pregnant with a boy he rubbed our noses in it like crazy as he knew had been tryn an tryn an nothing. Everytime my DH friends wife got pregnant it was a call saying to us we're pregnant again hope its another boy an so forht an it got so bad I stop answering the phone as I was so sick of hearing him bragging about it. Now he is devoircd an the children are suffering like crazy an he don't even support them.

Sorry for venting.. Opps..

Again I'm happy for all the BFP but it's just so hard for me at times. Lots of women don't understand how I feel an it's so hard to type it out. Others may think I'm jesouly but i'm not.

Thx ladies. Actually maybe I was just getting things mixed up. Will see him again next and get more info about d procedure. I ve actually read something like it on a web page using clomid days 3-7 and femara on 5-9 same cycle. Yes I ve used clomid before and I was as high as 200mg I Oed on some cycles and didn't on odas wit same dosage

I've heard of it but don't know much about it. Maybe I should ask my RE about it next time. Does it suppose to give more follies or what? :shrug:

Good Luck...

Sekky- welcome doll, that sounds like an interesting combo.. i may need to ask about that when I decide to go back on meds.

Sooo we had to bring my daughter back to the er... Her pain is still there & I feel horrible for my baby... But on a brighter note, its a childrens hospital so DH & I get to admire all the babies & luckily their parents are letting us play with them hehehe. What can I say, its the baby fever in me :)

Hopin4, That is soooo cute. You should hide a video camera and capture the moment! It'd be so fun to watch while you hold your new baby :)

Omg I'm in a nesting frenzy!!! So much stuff to put away lol I'm having so much fun! We also got our rocking chair today. It's used but works all the same. Ahhh nest nest nest!!! :wacko:

Hopin4, That is soooo cute. You should hide a video camera and capture the moment! It'd be so fun to watch while you hold your new baby :)

Omg I'm in a nesting frenzy!!! So much stuff to put away lol I'm having so much fun! We also got our rocking chair today. It's used but works all the same. Ahhh nest nest nest!!! :wacko:
You will enjoy your rocking chair so much hun! The boppy and the rocking chair were my saviors ;)

I have my boppy in the corner of his room to go with the chair :] My friend loves hers so I had to be sure to get one. I had it on the back of the chair but it was in the way when I sat down to daydream so I just moved it to the corner lol. His room is 99% finished! All I have left to do go get a couple more things for his walls and we're done! I took some pictures to share but my email is being stupid so I'll share them as soon as it starts working.

I spent hours in Draven's room today nesting, oh my lol. I'm all nested out (for today :haha: )
It felt so good to turn on the lamp and the mobile and rock back and fourth in the chair feeling little Draven wiggle around and daydreaming about holding him. Indescribable moment, I can't wait for all of you to experience the same feeling.

Like I said already, the room is 99% finished, I just need to pick up a couple more things for his walls and it's done. But here it is!

P.S. Lol! Don't mind the tennis ball in the middle of the floor. My 4 legged baby follows me around the house aaalllll day with her ball.

Attachments

• Nursery001.jpg
    Nursery001.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Nursery002.jpg
    Nursery002.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Nursery003.jpg
    Nursery003.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Nursery004.jpg
    Nursery004.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Nursery005.jpg
    Nursery005.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
Forgot this one...
Sorry ladies I've posted like 3 things lol! I was excited.

Attachments

• Nursery006.jpg
    Nursery006.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
3!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh very faint though! I will upload the photo when I get to the office!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->