February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

This is so very faint but both me and my husband can see a second line!

I have a Dr's appointment for this afternoon anyway...so we'll see!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 11

AHHHHH YOU ladies are on a roll!!! I can def. see the line! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

this is so very faint but both me and my husband can see a second line!

I have a dr's appointment for this afternoon anyway...so we'll see!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allika!!!!!!!! I SEE THE LINE!!!!!! That's exactly how mine looked when I first found out. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO CONGRATS!!!!!!!

I cannot believe this......

Sekky- welcome doll, that sounds like an interesting combo.. i may need to ask about that when I decide to go back on meds.

Sooo we had to bring my daughter back to the er... Her pain is still there & I feel horrible for my baby... But on a brighter note, its a childrens hospital so DH & I get to admire all the babies & luckily their parents are letting us play with them hehehe. What can I say, its the baby fever in me :)

Lei I'm so sorry for your DD, bless her little heart :( I know it's so hard to see your little ones in pain! You just wish you could take it for them!!!! <3

Ahhhhh Alikka I am so happy for you, this is so exciting what a wonderful positive month ladies I heart December lol. There's our third! Love you girls!

Lei how is your little one, I'll say a little prayer for her today! There is nothing harder then seeing your shall child in pain :( :hugs:

So I finished my clomid and I take my first Gonal F injectable tonight........eek, hope it works!

Jenna- You crafty little thing, I love the nursery!

Sekky- welcome doll, that sounds like an interesting combo.. i may need to ask about that when I decide to go back on meds.

Sooo we had to bring my daughter back to the er... Her pain is still there & I feel horrible for my baby... But on a brighter note, its a childrens hospital so DH & I get to admire all the babies & luckily their parents are letting us play with them hehehe. What can I say, its the baby fever in me :)

Lei I'm so sorry for your DD, bless her little heart :( I know it's so hard to see your little ones in pain! You just wish you could take it for them!!!! <3

Yes its extremely hard! She has been through SO much this week & I just want her feeling better.

I spent hours in Draven's room today nesting, oh my lol. I'm all nested out (for today :haha: )
It felt so good to turn on the lamp and the mobile and rock back and fourth in the chair feeling little Draven wiggle around and daydreaming about holding him. Indescribable moment, I can't wait for all of you to experience the same feeling.

Like I said already, the room is 99% finished, I just need to pick up a couple more things for his walls and it's done. But here it is!

P.S. Lol! Don't mind the tennis ball in the middle of the floor. My 4 legged baby follows me around the house aaalllll day with her ball.

You did a GREAT job Jenna! It looks just perfect...must feel so excting to have it all ready. :happydance:

OMG Allika!!! Yes I see it! Can't wait to hear what the doctor says! :thumbup:

Ahhhhh Alikka I am so happy for you, this is so exciting what a wonderful positive month ladies I heart December lol. There's our third! Love you girls!

Im praying since oct & nov. were duds that we get more bfp's then 3!!! We have some making up to do :)

Im praying since oct & nov. were duds that we get more bfp's then 3!!! We have some making up to do :)

Lei we are going to have more than 3! You're next :) Keep that temp up and you're still planning to test Saturday? Or are you waiting until Monday?

Lei we are going to have more than 3! You're next :) Keep that temp up and you're still planning to test Saturday? Or are you waiting until Monday?

me temp usually will dip the day before AF (which is due on sunday) so if its still high on saturday then I will test

me temp usually will dip the day before AF (which is due on sunday) so if its still high on saturday then I will test

Can't wait Lei :flower: Keep in mind that my temp took a dive the day before AF way due and I thought I was out....I only tested the next morning when it shot back up!

Hopin4 did your DH get home last night?? Did you get to tell him? Can't wait to hear about it!

Hopin4 did your DH get home last night?? Did you get to tell him? Can't wait to hear about it!

He did, and I did. He was over the moon :) He was as shocked as I was because he was with me when I got my bfn on 9 DPO before he left to go out of town.

He did, and I did. He was over the moon :) He was as shocked as I was because he was with me when I got my bfn on 9 DPO before he left to go out of town.

Awww Yay I would have loved to see his expression!!!

So last night I slept pretty good but woke up dead out of my sleep about 2 am cause I was sooooooooo thirsty.. I chugged a big red from the fridge in a matter of about a minute lmao

So last night I slept pretty good but woke up dead out of my sleep about 2 am cause I was sooooooooo thirsty.. I chugged a big red from the fridge in a matter of about a minute lmao

I know you're not symptom spotting but that is a sign of early pregnancy :) ya never know!

I know you're not symptom spotting but that is a sign of early pregnancy :) ya never know!

Im really trying not to be I'm just a ball of confusion I think lol. Ive been cramping off & on & then the thirst thing. I am a coffee drinking & today had two cups & cant manage to stay awake. Im just pooped but then again it may be cause its been one hell of a week with DD

Im really trying not to be I'm just a ball of confusion I think lol. Ive been cramping off & on & then the thirst thing. I am a coffee drinking & today had two cups & cant manage to stay awake. Im just pooped but then again it may be cause its been one hell of a week with DD

FX'd and pryaing your the 4th Lei :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->