February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

So last night I slept pretty good but woke up dead out of my sleep about 2 am cause I was sooooooooo thirsty.. I chugged a big red from the fridge in a matter of about a minute lmao

I know you're not symptom spotting but that is a sign of early pregnancy :) ya never know!

Im really trying not to be I'm just a ball of confusion I think lol. Ive been cramping off & on & then the thirst thing. I am a coffee drinking & today had two cups & cant manage to stay awake. Im just pooped but then again it may be cause its been one hell of a week with DD

FX'd and pryaing your the 4th Lei :flower:

Thank you hun! I hope so too!!

Any of you :bfp: ladies having any symptoms kick in yet???

Holy moly 3 already! We ARE on a roll aren't we?! Congratulations! Wow! Did you tell DH right away?

So glad your temp went back up Lei, that looks much better. But wow, what a crazy dip thay was yesterday. I don't think I've ever seen a temp go below the cover line then back up. Veeeery iiinteresting!

So who's next?! We have Lei on Saturday, anyone before then?

I'm ecstatic seeing all the BFP's as well as positive energy on this forum!

I wanted to share how my sister told our parents and her husband about her pregnancy.

For Mom: My sis was surfing the internet on her phone looking for cute ways to tell about her pregnancy and mom came in the room and said what's going on? You made it sound like there was something important you needed to tell me and all you're doing is looking playing with your phone! My sis said well but I'm trying to find a cute way to tell you I'm pregnant.

For dad: My dad was looking for his change jar and couldn't find it, so he had just started putting his change all over the counter. My sis went to a store that sells used baby stuff, and she found a cute little change jar that said "baby fund" and put all his change in it.

For DH: She just put on a t-shirt that had a skeleton rib cage and in the rib cage was a baby skeleton with a pink bow on the head. He soooo didn't get it. He said we were all looking at him with creepy looks on our faces and he thought he was in trouble for something! LOL! We just wanted to see if he'd get it!

Mine are the same as they were before I got my :bfp:, and that's sore bb's and just being tired.

I've also been cramping here and there which does nothing but make me worry. I put a call in to my OBGYN to try and see if they'll do a blood test to make sure everything looks normal so far. We'll see.

Can't wait for Saturday!!!

Holy moly 3 already! We ARE on a roll aren't we?! Congratulations! Wow! Did you tell DH right away?

So glad your temp went back up Lei, that looks much better. But wow, what a crazy dip thay was yesterday. I don't think I've ever seen a temp go below the cover line then back up. Veeeery iiinteresting!

So who's next?! We have Lei on Saturday, anyone before then?

You & me both!!! Im guessing yesterday may have been a fluke! I know from looking at my past charts its never gone below the cover line but im trying not to read to much into it.. Sometimes things may seem to good to be true.

I wanted to share how my sister told our parents and her husband about her pregnancy.

For Mom: My sis was surfing the internet on her phone looking for cute ways to tell about her pregnancy and mom came in the room and said what's going on? You made it sound like there was something important you needed to tell me and all you're doing is looking playing with your phone! My sis said well but I'm trying to find a cute way to tell you I'm pregnant.

For dad: My dad was looking for his change jar and couldn't find it, so he had just started putting his change all over the counter. My sis went to a store that sells used baby stuff, and she found a cute little change jar that said "baby fund" and put all his change in it.

For DH: She just put on a t-shirt that had a skeleton rib cage and in the rib cage was a baby skeleton with a pink bow on the head. He soooo didn't get it. He said we were all looking at him with creepy looks on our faces and he thought he was in trouble for something! LOL! We just wanted to see if he'd get it!

Awwww her poor DH.. I swear men dont get the slightest hints lol.

Nausea, Messed up digestion, increased sense of smell, increased amount of saliva.

I didnt test positive until this morning which is 13 DPO. I tested yesterday and saw a slight shadow. Before yesterday I saw only BFN.

The one from today looks darker, so I am hopeful that today at the Dr they will confirm it.

So, dont let your hopes get down until you get your AF.

For me, I had a hell of a morning with a tire burn out. No fun! Luckily help came quickly. Doesnt get my mood down!

I had such a good idea wanting to tell my hubby but in the end all that happened was I called him in the bathroom to look at the stick.

I wanted to buy one of these cheap cameras and print a note saying "Daddy Cam" - to be put to use DUE DATE"

Oh well, hubby is super excited either way!

LDizzy those are GREAT!!!!!! Love it!:happydance:

The one from today looks darker, so I am hopeful that today at the Dr they will confirm it.

Allika, I'm still just beside myself!! When is your appointment? I can't wait to hear what they say! Will they do bloodwork?

I dont know. I called my nurse yesterday because I wanted to cancel my appointment...I thought I was for sure not pregnant so I wanted to reschedule for when AF arrives to do the Day 1 Baseline scan.

She said to me, pregnant or not, the Dr still wants you to come in and do an Ultrasound and Bloodwork.

So we will see. I didnt have an appointment since Day 12 for the Follicle check...

Check out this link...I think its pretty neat:
https://www.babymed.com/tools/pregnancy-calendar?date=1376629200000&redirect=1

Ladies, the doc called me back, I'm heading out there now for bloodwork. They'll be calling me tomorrow with the results to let me know if everything looks normal so far. Please keep your FX'd for me and pray that it's a sticky bean!!!:wacko:

Ladies, the doc called me back, I'm heading out there now for bloodwork. They'll be calling me tomorrow with the results to let me know if everything looks normal so far. Please keep your FX'd for me and pray that it's a sticky bean!!!:wacko:

Good luck Hopin4! Will be praying!

Congrats to all the BFP ladies.

AFM: Sitting here in the dark alone worried about my mother since can't see her.

Got call from RE office yesterday have us on day 11 this cycle which is different we shall see how that goes. I usually see doctor on day 13 an then IUI but not this time. I start meds this evening.

Wow!! 3 already!! Awesome! I think we are due like 9 though because of the slow months!!

As for me, just waiting for AF to arrive. Hoping tomorrow or Saturday it starts!! My last provera pill was on Sunday and I generally takes me 5-7 days to get AF! But I am ready for it to hurry up already!!

Congrats to all the BFP ladies.

AFM: Sitting here in the dark alone worried about my mother since can't see her.

Got call from RE office yesterday have us on day 11 this cycle which is different we shall see how that goes. I usually see doctor on day 13 an then IUI but not this time. I start meds this evening.

Awww biggerfamily will they atleast let you call to see how she is. That is just horrible =( :hugs:

Oh that's great! Maybe you O'ed sooner & your RE wants to make sure you dont miss it! FXED this cycle works!

Wow!! 3 already!! Awesome! I think we are due like 9 though because of the slow months!!

As for me, just waiting for AF to arrive. Hoping tomorrow or Saturday it starts!! My last provera pill was on Sunday and I generally takes me 5-7 days to get AF! But I am ready for it to hurry up already!!

YES WE ARE DUE FOR 9 lol! Im right there with you hun lol!! We have lots of making up to do!

hahah so the only bad thing about workiing in the medical field is I have access to tons of PG tests... welll here I go again & guess what happens!!!!

The damn thing was a fluke & didnt work at all.. Hahaha I think the man upstairs is giving me a sign to give it a rest already lmao .. I guess Ill wait until saturday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->