February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

hahah so the only bad thing about workiing in the medical field is I have access to tons of PG tests... welll here I go again & guess what happens!!!!

The damn thing was a fluke & didnt work at all.. Hahaha I think the man upstairs is giving me a sign to give it a rest already lmao .. I guess Ill wait until saturday :)

LOL too funny Lei - I would blame the slow day at work....makes it too tempting!

hahah so the only bad thing about workiing in the medical field is I have access to tons of PG tests... welll here I go again & guess what happens!!!!

The damn thing was a fluke & didnt work at all.. Hahaha I think the man upstairs is giving me a sign to give it a rest already lmao .. I guess Ill wait until saturday :)

LOL too funny Lei - I would blame the slow day at work....makes it too tempting!

Yes it does!! My charge nurse told me to leave at 1 but I dont want to go home & tend to mommy duties just yet.. Im sooooe exhausted lol

Lei you crack me up, I love it. I don't blame you though. :D :D :D

Hopin4 how did your doctor appt go?

Fine, they took my blood and said I would get the results tomorrow. Of course all it'll do is confirm the bfp and then they'll tell me my progesterone levels. Thanks for asking :)

I'm really hoping to get in for an u/s before Xmas but I know that's pushing it. I don't know when they normally do the initial u/s...

Lei, you better listen to the big guy lol I'd totally take that as a sign! Just 2 more days you can do it!

Hopin4, my Dr had me do an US right away to date the pregnancy. I went in around 5 weeks and it was too early to date it so I went back at 9 weeks. Some places will do the same, others will wait until 12 weeks. Did you see the OBGYN that will be with you throughout the whole pregnancy? You should have asked. You could call them and ask? I hope they do one before 12 weeks cuz I wanna see the little bean!

OK just got back from the Doc, same as Hopin...they took blood and will let me know tomorrow.

I also took a digital one....big fat "PREGNANT" :happydance:

I am going in for an US on Dec 20 as my Doc and I are both going on vacation for 2 wks.

I think once I am at 10 wks I need to switch from my RE to a regular OBGYN. Too bad, I love my RE.

Congrats to all the BFP ladies.

AFM: Sitting here in the dark alone worried about my mother since can't see her.

Got call from RE office yesterday have us on day 11 this cycle which is different we shall see how that goes. I usually see doctor on day 13 an then IUI but not this time. I start meds this evening.

Awww biggerfamily will they atleast let you call to see how she is. That is just horrible =( :hugs:

Oh that's great! Maybe you O'ed sooner & your RE wants to make sure you dont miss it! FXED this cycle works!

I can't see my mom but finally got to speak to her on the phone. She said she seen us pull in yesterday to come an see her but couldn't get to see me at all. She told me on the phone tonight she can't wait to get to see me soon. Hopefully the ban will be lifted by Monday as got a meeting with the whole staff Monday an meet with physical thermphy then go to mom's place to see what all she may or maynot need.

DH took me out for Christmas shopping an it helped relaxed me plus pass time by. We can't wait til next Friday to see how things will go. So for the next few days going to keep myself more busy with wrapping gift, find recipes for the kids at school to fix cupcakes for Christmas an much more.

Sorry to say so much just wanted all to know I'm trying to keep busy an pass time by.

Hopin4ABump. Hope how soon you find out your beta results on your BFP.

To the other good luck or Congrats on your BFP.

The one that is expecting soon have fun getting the room ready.

Now I'm going to go an make cornbread for soupbeans an done took my 1st Femara tonight.. :happydance: Just wished AF was already gone so can have lots of BDn'g in but nope not yet. :haha:

I can't wait to here talks levels when the doctor calls tomorrow :)

I know I know, lol .. I shouldn't have even tried to test but oh well lol . So earlier my phone just totally died on me so on top of my daughters two e.r visits I had to buy a new phone. Not to mention re download all my bump sites.
Glad its over with & I can get back to chatting lol

temp dropped down again today & I have been cramping for the past few days.. Not looking to good but oh well!

Lei that's no good about your temp dropping, I'm sorry :flower: but you never know until AF shows up! <3 Thinking about you. That also sucks about your phone!! Ugh, what a pain!!!! :dohh:

Allika let us know when you get your bloodwork results back! :thumbup:

momof1 you're waiting to O right? Are you temping/opk'ing?

Grateful how are you feeling?

Jenna you're almost in your final month!!! how are you sleeping?

Biggerfamily I'm glad you at least got to talk to your mom, I'm sure that helped. Hey if you want Christmas presents to wrap, my entire guest room is FILLED with them!! I have to wrap this weekend! :)

TypeA has AF shown up yet?

LDizzy you're waiting to O too right? WHat about you, are you temping/ or using OPK's?

Just need a status update from all you ladies!!! Hope everyone is doing good today, IT'S FRIDAY woot woot! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

sekky I almost forgot you!! When do you go back to your doc to find out what the plan is with your meds??

Thanks hun! I think today I am just in an overall horrible mood. Ive got so much going on & in all honesty if AF is going to come I wish she would hurry up so I can drink a pitcher of beer.

Thanks hun! I think today I am just in an overall horrible mood. Ive got so much going on & in all honesty if AF is going to come I wish she would hurry up so I can drink a pitcher of beer.

I totally understand that feeling. I have a 6 pack in my fridge that I was planning to drink this weekend!!! But you're not out yet. Your temp could still spike, you never know.

I totally understand that feeling. I have a 6 pack in my fridge that I was planning to drink this weekend!!! But you're not out yet. Your temp could still spike, you never know.

That's true but like any month, thats just wishful thinking lol. I really do feel like she will be here by the weekend

That's true but like any month, thats just wishful thinking lol. I really do feel like she will be here by the weekend

Still praying Lei! :flower:

she is not here yet and we will do anything we can to keep the stupid aunt away!!!!

VERY!!!

do any of you know anything about soft cups?? Im thinking about trying these out this next cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->