February 2014 Due Dates

We are due in Feb!
I don't have a EDD yet because I never had PPAF so we caught the first egg and I just know it was in May. Today we had an ultrasound to see if we could see anything but there was nothing so I gave blood work to check my hcg levels. Same thing happened with DD. I had spotting so they did an u/s but didn't see anything. Three days later there was a little fetal pole so I haven't lost hope for our February baby!! :cloud9:
I'll update when we have an EDD! Hopefully next Wednesday at my dating u/s we'll have one :flower:

Im due 22nd Feb according to calculator but that would mean I was 3 weeks pregnant when I found out. Since coming off the pill I seemed to have 27 day cycles and got my pos opk on cd11 meaning I also ovulated early. So what do you think I should be?? X

Im due 22nd Feb according to calculator but that would mean I was 3 weeks pregnant when I found out. Since coming off the pill I seemed to have 27 day cycles and got my pos opk on cd11 meaning I also ovulated early. So what do you think I should be?? X
If I were you I would find a due date calculator that has a 'from conception date' on it to get a more accurate date!

Hi! Feb. 8th here! Congrats to everyone.
Anyone have any symptoms yet??

sore boobs is a major one for me, occasional aversions are beginning and slight nausea. I expect aversions and nausea to be in full force in about a week!

Sore BBs and constant nausea. I haven't been sick but the nausea never goes away.:-(

Lots and lots of twinges last week. A few cramps today here and there. Almost constant hunger. Nausea if I don't eat and again when I'm getting full but goes away pretty quickly. Dizzy when I stand up. Boobs are fuller and a little tender but not really sore.

There's a group of us under pregnancy groups.

somewhere from 9th - 17th of feb not 100% sure of dates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->